Weekly Chit Chat September 27th-Oct 3rd - Page 4 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#91 of 101 Old 10-03-2009, 12:25 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony96 View Post
It doesn't always have blood in it. What you described sounds like your plug trying to come out.
Cool! Im really thinking baby is coming in the next few days sometime. I just have a feeling.
#92 of 101 Old 10-03-2009, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrscompgeek View Post
Cool! Im really thinking baby is coming in the next few days sometime. I just have a feeling.
Please tell me what you've been doing to encourage it. *takes notes*

Tiffany love.gif , wife to DH geek.gif, mom of DD1 10/09 energy.gif, DD2 4/12/13 baby.gif, and two dog2.gif
#93 of 101 Old 10-03-2009, 01:59 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIFF4NY View Post
Please tell me what you've been doing to encourage it. *takes notes*
Lol, Nothing really. I have been going to the chiropractor every 2 weeks my whole pregnancy and I have been drinking RRL tea the whole pregnancy. Both of which I think have helped a lot to get me to the point where I am now. DH and I dtd the other night and I of course am walking alot. I wouldnt mind if baby stayed in til next week so Im not doing too much right now to encourage it but come monday Im going to start drinking more RRL tea and get DH to dtd again.
I know I still technically have 2 weeks til my due date but my body just tells me its done being pregnant. I cant explain it but I just have a gut feeling. The BH contractions getting stronger and stronger the last few days, all the mucus I lost this morning, back aches, cramping increasing the last few days, EXTREME fatigue, lost my appetite. . . I just feel my body preparing for labor soon. MY doula is coming tomorrow for a final house meeting and monday is a midwife appointment so after both those Im ready!
#94 of 101 Old 10-03-2009, 03:19 PM

I can't imagine DTD right now....no matter how much I might want to have the baby. I feel like every part of my body is being stretched to the limits and overall I am just achy and tired. Even my thighs are killing me because I think I pulled muscles in both of them trying to support all this weight. Yuck!

Tricia, married to DH. 2MC's & 4 yrs ttc...finally mom to Andrew6/06 and Benjamin 10/09. Adopted bro & sis 2002. My 2 fav. words: Spay and Neuter! I'm an Ultimate Viewer, 2010!

#95 of 101 Old 10-03-2009, 04:07 PM

I finally took some Gripe Water for this stupid gas pain! I've been dealing with it for the past 4 days. Same time the contractions started. I'm still having the minor pain contractions and probably will until baby comes. But I can handle it as long as the really sharp gas pain ones go away!!

Married to a Navy man of 12 yrs.

03/02: 11/05: 01/08: 10-18-09: 10-31-10 and 7/22/13 with twins and just found out we're pos.gif again!!chicken3.gif

cd.gifslingboy.giffamilybed1.gifwinner.jpg

m/c '97 and in '03

#96 of 101 Old 10-03-2009, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernmommie View Post
I finally took some Gripe Water for this stupid gas pain! I've been dealing with it for the past 4 days. Same time the contractions started. I'm still having the minor pain contractions and probably will until baby comes. But I can handle it as long as the really sharp gas pain ones go away!!
Try getting on your hands and knees and slowly rocking forward and backward. Almost like you are attempting to stretch. You should start to feel it gurgle around and move out after a few times. If it's really bad you may have to do it for awhile and sometimes you'll have to do it repeatedly, but it really does help.
#97 of 101 Old 10-03-2009, 08:16 PM

DTD last night for the first time in weeks.
I cannot walk today.
At all.

Yes you may laugh now. I'm seriously in some horrible pain. Its like the worst horseback ride feeling of my life.

treehugger.gifAutistic pagan mama with five kiddos on the spectrum, learning through living life. autismribbon.gif  computergeek2.gif

#98 of 101 Old 10-03-2009, 08:17 PM

I am not laughing at all. That doesn't sound like any fun.
#99 of 101 Old 10-03-2009, 09:21 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature View Post
DTD last night for the first time in weeks.
I cannot walk today.
At all.

Yes you may laugh now. I'm seriously in some horrible pain. Its like the worst horseback ride feeling of my life.
Lol, Yeah thats pretty much how I felt after we dtd the other night. But hey, it felt pretty good DURING and thats all that matters right? But yeah the day after feeling definetly felt like the babys head was gonna fall right out my vag! Lol
#100 of 101 Old 10-03-2009, 11:06 PM

Okay, the Gripe Water helped a lot! I am having pink tissue when I wipe and snot at other times when I wipe. I really hope that this baby comes on the full moon. I think that would be really magical.

Married to a Navy man of 12 yrs.

03/02: 11/05: 01/08: 10-18-09: 10-31-10 and 7/22/13 with twins and just found out we're pos.gif again!!chicken3.gif

cd.gifslingboy.giffamilybed1.gifwinner.jpg

m/c '97 and in '03

#101 of 101 Old 10-03-2009, 11:07 PM

Ooooh!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page