Who Else is Still Waiting to Give Birth? - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#61 of 70 Old 10-10-2009, 12:48 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature View Post
My 20 month old son is NOT sleeping at night. I've gotten less than 3 hours of sleep the past three days. I have no idea why he's doing this but it stinks. I've gotten up and down from the bed so many times I pulled muscles in the side of my belly.
Ooohh.. I know exactly how you feel with the pulled muscles. They are really REALLY painful!

Married to a Navy man of 12 yrs.

03/02: 11/05: 01/08: 10-18-09: 10-31-10 and 7/22/13 with twins and just found out we're pos.gif again!!chicken3.gif

cd.gifslingboy.giffamilybed1.gifwinner.jpg

m/c '97 and in '03

#62 of 70 Old 10-10-2009, 01:37 PM

I'm still around. Due date is Oct 17.
#63 of 70 Old 10-10-2009, 04:03 PM

Me! Yesterday was my due date. A couple days ago, I thought my water broke while I was throwing up. Nope. I just peed on the bathroom floor!

Vegan mama in love with her brand new , born 10/26/09 .
#64 of 70 Old 10-10-2009, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brenna80 View Post
Me! Yesterday was my due date. A couple days ago, I thought my water broke while I was throwing up. Nope. I just peed on the bathroom floor!
omg I did that when I was pregnant last time!! Seriously! I upchucked noodles (all over the bathroom btw, my wonderful dh cleaned it up) And while I was puking it was so forceful that I peed everywhere on the floor. I was so embarrassed I started bawling my eyes out.

But it sure is funny now!

treehugger.gifAutistic pagan mama with five kiddos on the spectrum, learning through living life. autismribbon.gif  computergeek2.gif

#65 of 70 Old 10-11-2009, 01:01 AM

My belly feels so full, and I've got constipation and am just generally sore, along with a sore hip. I am only 38 weeks three days or so, but I don't know how I'm going to make it to 40 weeks. So tired!
Nature, I can't imagine how you can function. I have a much older ds (he is 6 1/2) and he sleeps pretty much through the night (sometimes he wakes up if I get up in the middle of the night to pee), and I'm still exhausted. to you.

Jen 47 DS C 2/03  angel.gif04/29/08/ DD S 10/28/09 DH Bill '97.

mighty-mama and her sister Kundalini-Mamacandle.gif

#66 of 70 Old 10-11-2009, 05:19 AM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
I'm not waiting anymore.

Andrea , child of God, wife of Tim , mama of L, B, J, J, ***4***8***12***16******24***28***32***36***40**
I'm a Younique Presenter. Come check it out!!
Want to get paid daily and start earning as soon as 24 hours after sign up? Join my team!
#67 of 70 Old 10-11-2009, 08:14 AM

He slept through the night last night! I got a glorious 6 hours solid of sleep! I didn't even get up to pee! I feel so much better this morning. I was even giddy when he finally woke up at 6am. Isn't that silly?

I'm going to my baby shower this afternoon. I have no idea how it will be a complete failure but I'm sure it will be. So I'm glad I'm in good spirits today at least! Wish me luck!

treehugger.gifAutistic pagan mama with five kiddos on the spectrum, learning through living life. autismribbon.gif  computergeek2.gif

#68 of 70 Old 10-11-2009, 08:39 AM

lots of mamas left!

I'm 37+5, due the 27th. For some reason I'm at peace with waiting right now. After a whole pregnancy of being impatient, and nearly constantly telling people so, I am finally content to wait for this baby and enjoy the amazing feeling of a full term baby wriggling in my belly. I'm working on finishing my stash small of covers (wool and PUL, already made the newborn stuff), and just made a new diaper bag. I'm enjoying each day I get to continue homeschooling my oldest before we take a long break. ANd nesting is starting to kick in, I'm slowly but surely getting each of my household organizing projects done and enjoying it!

I desperately want to look back on this time as being peaceful and content, and not impatient and negative... my DH is convinced this is our last baby
#69 of 70 Old 10-11-2009, 10:21 AM

The irony for me is I am actually sleeping well (besides up at least 4 times to go pee)now. No insomnia or pain. So I am ready but not at this point. So glad my kids are a bit older and sleeping through the night. With my last pregnancy I had a 1 year old and the lack of sleep just about killed me.

Homeschooling, midwifery mom to 4 beautiful blessings(8,6,4,1)

#70 of 70 Old 10-14-2009, 10:28 AM

I am trying really hard not to be irritated right now. I spent at least half of this pregnancy fending of PTL and now this kid is just not moving. I was excited to make it past 35 weeks....I was excited to make it past 37 weeks.....I was excited to make it 'till dh got home. I am NOT happy that we have to go and see the doc today who makes me want to strangle him every time I look at him anymore. I am not happy that dh has already mentioned numerous times that he isn't getting a paycheck while home waiting. I am not happy that there seems to be no more room for this kid in me either.

Maybe it's just all of this crappy weather we have been having. A little sunshine would probably make me feel quite a bit better. This morning ds was all bent out of shape wanting to know why I was making him do school work "in the middle of the night". Now I am scared this kid will stay in too long and I'll have to be induced.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page