Mothering Forum banner

Who Else is Still Waiting to Give Birth?

2K views 69 replies 52 participants last post by  tayndrewsmama 
#1 ·
With so much baby action going on, I am just wondering who is still here waiting with me?

See less See more
#5 ·
Still waiting here with no real signs of labour besides a lot of BH contractions (but I've had those for ages, it feels like!) I'm not due until Oct 23rd though. I'll be 38 weeks tomorrow... this is new territory for me since my son was born at 37 weeks! I am currently sick, and not sleeping well, though... so, I hope that I am feeling better when our baby decides to show up. Right now I'm just hoping I don't go all the way to 42 weeks, and hoping I do give birth by my EDD!

#6 ·
I'm still waiting! I'm 37w1d, and all of my other pregnancies have gone to at east 39 weeks, so I know I have at least 14 days left. I'm ok with it, I still have a couple of things I want to do before the baby gets here, like go on DD's field trip for school (although the hay ride might get things started
).

I'm excited, but I'm trying to enjoy all of my kids individually before this new one comes along. I can't wait to kiss her little baby toes

#10 ·
Still here. I'm either 1 or 2 days past my EDD, depends on who's due date I use. I did have my m/w check me today and she said she'd strip my membranes if I was 80% effaced. I wasn't. I'm long, super soft and 1 cm. Oh well.

#13 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by sept04mama View Post
Still here, was due last Saturday. I've never gone late, even with #1. I am going nuts not sleeping and feeling sick.

I am not overdue, but I have been having weird bouts of feeling sick. I mean like random things like suddenly I feel like I am going to puke or crap myself.
Other times I feel like I have a fever or something for a little bit and then it goes away.

#17 ·
i'm here at 37 weeks 5 days. DC #4 was three weeks early so I had myself convinced I'd go early again. Now I'm trying to settle myself in for a wait--and trying to enjoy the delicious anticipation!

#22 ·
Delurking here-

I'm due tomorrow and no real signs of labor yet. Have had sporadic contractions over the past week, but nothing consistent. I had totally convinced myself that this guy would be here by the beginning of October. HA!

DS #1 came before his due date (by a couple days) and I thought this one would be at least a week early. Nope.

#24 ·
ugh. Me too... 39 + 1... with dd I only made it to 39 +3.. so I assumed I would have given birth by now. I am so cranky. I need him to come out already. I can't incubate any longer.

#25 ·
I'm not due til the 19th.

I'm kind of half expecting to go next week since that is what happened with my other babies, but we'll see! If I actually made it to my DD this time it would be a good thing, since DP has some work stuff he needs to wrap up. His boss is actually ON VACATION this week, and left DP in charge. DP is going to have 2 weeks off after the baby is born, but that's the max they would let him take off. And he probably won't get thanksgiving off, so I might not be able to take the kids to see my grandparents (it's a 6 hr drive). Maybe it'll still work out. DP doesn't understand that my grandparents are getting up there - they might not both be around next year, much as I hate to think about it. Plus I miss my aunts/uncles and cousins who live out there.

#26 ·
36 weeks and 2 days here.
Technically not due til Nov 3rd, being induced on October 27th.

I've been losing pieces of my plug for a week now, Monday I was a good 2cm's dilated my OB said and I know I've been contracting daily mostly when I'm walking around cleaning or dealing with the kids.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.