My boy has a tooth - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 14 Old 01-05-2010, 12:12 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Owen cut his first tooth at 3 months, my DD was 3.5 months with her first. Ugh-I hope I don't have to endure another perpetual teether, but I am a little excited by his getting a tooth. I knew it would happen soon as I could see them, and he's been fussing about it. I just get the earliest teethers.

Me Wife to T (14 years)Mama to Princess(4) and Monster Boy(my 1 year old ):
#2 of 14 Old 01-05-2010, 01:08 AM

In the last week Bridget has begun slobbering a lot more and always has to have her hands in her mouth. She is also crankier than normal. She will be three months in three days. I hadn't considered that she may be teething already because I feel as though she was born just last week. Too bad I didn't pick up any baby crack (my euphemism for Hyland's teething tablets) at the health food store today.

I hope you don't have a cranky pants on your hands for next year and a half. Pulsatilla is good for teething, too, and it is one of the ingredients in the teething tablets. If baby is super clingy and whiny, straight pulsatilla may be the call.

Stephanie-33 lucky mama of 5 precious ones: DD-12, DS-9 , DS-6 , and DD-3 and Bridget Alannah  SHE'S ONE NOW! loving wife to DH-38
#3 of 14 Old 01-05-2010, 02:07 AM - Thread Starter

I already have the "baby crack" LOL. A year and a half of cranky pants, my DD was 2+ years of cranky pants, ugh. Her eye teeth took like 3 months to come in, she had "pushy" teeth, that would push and recede. Then when they finally came in we were in Mexico on vacation, that was soooooo fun. A cranky sixteen month old in another country, just what every parent dreams of. Fun times.

#4 of 14 Old 01-05-2010, 02:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by firewoman View Post
In the last week Bridget has begun slobbering a lot more and always has to have her hands in her mouth. She is also crankier than normal. She will be three months in three days.
Lilah won't be 3 mos. until the 19th,but she's been doing this too. I have been wondering if she's teething, but not sure... it's been cute watching her experiment with different ways to chew her fingers/fist. I don't even know if she could figure out how to use a teether yet, lol.

Cat - SAHM to Lilah 10-19-09! Happily Unmarried to DP Our new life =
#5 of 14 Old 01-05-2010, 10:00 AM

awww poor guy! my older girls had teeth early but my son and natalie were closer to a year before they got teeth. i think the girls were 4 and 3 mos respectively.

Jen-loving Bill, mama to Teryn 18, Kalyn 16, Ricky 13, Natalie 5, Angel Zoe '07 and rainbow1284.gifAmelia Rae 22 mos bonus kids (dss) W 14, W 13 NEW grandbaby due 10/10/11

#6 of 14 Old 01-06-2010, 02:13 AM

Roslyn is doing this too. A LOT. Is it teething??? I just thought it was a developmental thing. should I treat it like teething???

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblecat View Post
Lilah won't be 3 mos. until the 19th,but she's been doing this too. I have been wondering if she's teething, but not sure... it's been cute watching her experiment with different ways to chew her fingers/fist. I don't even know if she could figure out how to use a teether yet, lol.
#7 of 14 Old 01-06-2010, 02:16 PM

no way! And I thought ds had teeth early, at 5 mo.
DD has been drooling like crazy lately, too.

caffix.gif

#8 of 14 Old 01-06-2010, 02:53 PM - Thread Starter

3 month and 3.5 for my kiddos, the nurse that I talked to at our clinic said I have early mature-ers, which is true. My kiddos just get teeth so early.

#9 of 14 Old 01-06-2010, 07:01 PM

my babe has 2 coming in on the bottom. i can feel the edges and have for about 2 weeks now. she is just now 3 mo. the earliest i have ever had a babe teethe.

Me,DH,DS1'95, '98,DSD'03,DD1'07,DD2'09,DS2'12 Living with Fructose Malabsorption Syndrome and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Type 3-Hypermobility.)o( and sometimes I get toif I am lucky.
#10 of 14 Old 01-06-2010, 09:17 PM

DD is drooling and chews on everything. I don't remember this happening with ds until he was around 4 mo.

Jen 47 DS C 2/03  angel.gif04/29/08/ DD S 10/28/09 DH Bill '97.

mighty-mama and her sister Kundalini-Mamacandle.gif

#11 of 14 Old 01-08-2010, 10:12 AM

Tooth coming in over here too! Kianna started slobbering and chewing everything in sight last week and has been waking up alot more at night the last few nights and yesterday i saw a little white showing in her top gum...she is 12 weeks too little to get teeth!!!
#12 of 14 Old 01-08-2010, 11:47 AM

none of my kids ever got teeth this early. DD2 has been chewing on her hands and constanly wanting to suck. she wants to suck but when i give her the breast she starts fussing. so i gave her a soothie pacifier. it rubs on her gums where her tooth is starting to poke through. then she calms down and falls asleep. none of my kids ever wanted a pacifier before. it bothered me at first but i know she is getting enough to eat.

Me,DH,DS1'95, '98,DSD'03,DD1'07,DD2'09,DS2'12 Living with Fructose Malabsorption Syndrome and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Type 3-Hypermobility.)o( and sometimes I get toif I am lucky.
#13 of 14 Old 01-08-2010, 04:33 PM

my lo has teeth pushing on her gums in 4 different spots. She's got all of the textbook symptoms and behaviors but none have broken through. I can see and feel them though. This started when she was approx 9 weeks old. o.O

Tiffany love.gif , wife to DH geek.gif, mom of DD1 10/09 energy.gif, DD2 4/12/13 baby.gif, and two dog2.gif
#14 of 14 Old 01-12-2010, 06:45 PM

I think October babies smile and teethe early!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page