Am I the first? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 45 Old 02-26-2009, 10:36 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Congrats Nora! I'm following you over here from the 20s thread!!! : Just got my BFP!!!

Momma to DD (12/04) hearts.gif and DS (11/09) hbac.gif.
I survived 16 mos! Ask me about breastfeeding a baby with posterior tongue tie, high palate, and weak oral motor skills- whew!

#32 of 45 Old 02-26-2009, 10:54 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Congratulations ShwarmaQueen! I knew that had to be a pregnant chart, even after you changed your O date!

Proud new mom to J, 12/14/2010! Miss you Basia. candle.gif 
#33 of 45 Old 02-26-2009, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShwarmaQueen View Post
Congrats Nora! I'm following you over here from the 20s thread!!! : Just got my BFP!!!

Hurray Shwarma Queen! You and I were pretty much following eachother in the No Stress No Test thread. I`m glad someone else from there made it to this thread!!! It`s a whole lot more exciting and less stressful to be here!!!
#34 of 45 Old 02-26-2009, 06:20 PM

Hi! Just tested positive today for an EDD of November 7th!

This will be our third child (6yo DD an 3yo DS). I'm so happy to be here with you ladies!:::

Mom to:
DD (1/03) , DS (9/05) , DD (10/09)
#35 of 45 Old 02-26-2009, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenmom17 View Post
Hi! Just tested positive today for an EDD of November 7th!

This will be our third child (6yo DD an 3yo DS). I'm so happy to be here with you ladies!:::
Yay! We have the same EDD!
#36 of 45 Old 02-27-2009, 12:30 AM

I'm due Nov 4th. Its our third I hope it sticks. We've had 5 m/c; 2 since DS2 was born: wish me baby sticky vibes!! I'm so nervous, I didn't even want to test, I did and BFP!!! Yay!

Austin June 2006; Xander March 2008; Shay Nov 2009; 5 babies gone to heaven.
#37 of 45 Old 02-27-2009, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahmama_12 View Post
I'm due Nov 4th. Its our third I hope it sticks. We've had 5 m/c; 2 since DS2 was born: wish me baby sticky vibes!! I'm so nervous, I didn't even want to test, I did and BFP!!! Yay!
Sticky vibes...sticky vibes...sticky vibes...

I hope that works for you! Congrats!!

Married to a Navy man of 12 yrs.

03/02: 11/05: 01/08: 10-18-09: 10-31-10 and 7/22/13 with twins and just found out we're pos.gif again!!chicken3.gif

cd.gifslingboy.giffamilybed1.gifwinner.jpg

m/c '97 and in '03

#38 of 45 Old 02-27-2009, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoraFlood View Post
Congratulations ShwarmaQueen! I knew that had to be a pregnant chart, even after you changed your O date!
That O thing made me a little nutty! :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bena View Post
Hurray Shwarma Queen! You and I were pretty much following eachother in the No Stress No Test thread. I`m glad someone else from there made it to this thread!!! It`s a whole lot more exciting and less stressful to be here!!!
Yayyy Bena! I remember! There will be more- I know it! :

I survived 16 mos! Ask me about breastfeeding a baby with posterior tongue tie, high palate, and weak oral motor skills- whew!

#39 of 45 Old 02-27-2009, 02:52 PM

Well I am here! YEAH!! Very excited... edd is nov 9th. Though I've never actually had a due date baby they have all been three weeks early. But I would like to make it closer to my edd this time around. I like having nov babies.

Pam, momma to Sofie Avye Seth
#40 of 45 Old 02-27-2009, 05:51 PM

Looks like I am joining you guys. :

I had a feeling I was pregnant a week or so ago, just from intuition and symptoms. (Noticed a change in DS's nursing pattern, I became hyper sensitive to smells, very tired) Waited until I was late then tested yesterday and got a BFP. Wowsers! Looks like my EDD is around Nov.1st. (FF says I am due on Halloween, but I just know it is going to be November.)

DH and I weren't actively trying to get pregnant because he lost his job and hasn't found a new one yet. And because we had a really difficult time getting pg with DS, both sort of assumed we couldn't get pg on our own. Surprise! Looks like we can!

So we are both feeling a mixture of : : : and right now. Obviously feeling very excited and blessed, but scared out of our minds as well.
#41 of 45 Old 02-27-2009, 07:41 PM

This november club is growing fast, well congrats to all the new members, waiting for new more babies & moms coming here.

By the way I got my second beta : 236 so everything is going ok.

Went to the doctor and : I am completely a mobil pharmacy :, with all the vitamins and others that I need to keep safe my little thing.

The ultrasound is on the 13th, then blood test and on the 27th next control. wow everything going normal for the moment.

Victorian Patch
*** thinking positive help my dreams come true ***
#42 of 45 Old 02-28-2009, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victorian patch View Post
By the way I got my second beta : 236 so everything is going ok.

Went to the doctor and : I am completely a mobil pharmacy :, with all the vitamins and others that I need to keep safe my little thing.

Yay for the high beta!!!!

I know exactly what you mean about the walking med store! Granted, I'm a surrogate, but I've been on doxycycline, medrol does pack (steroids), PIO injections (progesterone in oil) daily and will be for another 4 weeks, estrogen, prenatal, and vitamins c & e. And this was a "natural" cycle because I didn't want to do all of the other hormones and chemicals!
My first beta was 26 at 6.75dp5dt.. which means it was almost 7 days past the transfer of 5 day old embryos. Or about 11dpo.

I have my next beta this Thursday and the first u/s on the 12th to find out if I'm pregnant with twins or just one. I'm thinking twins!

Anyone else already super-duper tired?!!!

Mama to my own amazing children..student midwife..home birth activist..and gestational surrogate-twin boys weighing 7lbs3oz & 8lbs4oz...vaginal, unmedicated forced induction @ 38w5d
#43 of 45 Old 03-01-2009, 07:49 AM

I am here and still in shock. I could not sleep a wink, hence the post at 5 am. This was definitely not a planned pregnancy in any way, shape or form. I think it will take time to adjust. I have to say it's nice to come into this DDC and see excitement. I'm certain it will come, I just need some time for it all to sink in.

We're due November 12.
#44 of 45 Old 03-03-2009, 03:33 AM

Well my due date is either the 4th or the 6th. My LDP was 1/30 but my cycle had changed from 26 to 24 last month, so I am not sure exactly which date it is. But I am glad to be joining you all and will be seeing the doctor in a week and have more info for you then...

Self employed 37 year old lady.gifMother of one 4 year old super herosuperhero.gifand wife to a lovely DH malesling.GIF who is my hero. Its been a long run but I am pregnant with #21sttri.gif due 10/10/14. goorganic.jpgnovaxnocirc.gifbftoddler.gifHere we go again....
#45 of 45 Old 03-03-2009, 11:47 AM

All the Newcomers!!!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page