Weekly Chat Mar 23 - 29 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 43 Old 03-23-2009, 11:35 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I guess I'll make a new thread for us!

I've been doing really well. I'm not sure whether to call what I'm experiencing "cravings" but I have really been wanting bitter or sour things lately. Pure cranberry juice. Grapefruits. Oh, the grapefruits.

So at least I can satisfy it somewhat healthfully. Lol.

I'd like to do some swimming this summer for some exercise and wonder if any of you ladies can help - should I get a regular suit somewhere, or would I need a maternity suit? Or will I end up needing both through the summer?

Mama to twin boys, Oct-'09 and baby girl, Apri-'12!

#2 of 43 Old 03-23-2009, 11:50 PM

Hi all. Argh, I'm NOT doing good. The nausea is really bad. I'm not throwing up (yet) but feeling pretty terrible and have been useless these last few days. I'm going on Wed for acupuncture. My last pregnancy I had severe nausea/vomiting and didn't contact the acupuncturist until I think 18-19 weeks. By that point she wasn't sure it would help me much. So, this time I'm trying to nip it in the bud.

I was reading back journals from my other two kids around this time and was comforted. It seems the emotions are all pretty similar. It's hard to be excited when you feel so rotten!
#3 of 43 Old 03-24-2009, 12:09 AM

I am right there with you. Everyday is a struggle. I had no idea it would be like this. I have found that eating constantly helps. Other tips that seem to help me are Cal/mag supplements before bed and in the morning. Carbs, no corn syrup gingerale. And also I am an acupuncturist, but have not used that yet for myself. I wanted to wait just a little longer for my own personal comfort but have been using pressure with some relief. I will say though that I have never heard that a treatment wont work when you are 19 weeks just because you didn't get it earlier. If you are still having nausea at 19 weeks it should help just as it could at 8 weeks. I hope it helps..

Self employed 37 year old lady.gifMother of one 4 year old super herosuperhero.gifand wife to a lovely DH malesling.GIF who is my hero. Its been a long run but I am pregnant with #21sttri.gif due 10/10/14. goorganic.jpgnovaxnocirc.gifbftoddler.gifHere we go again....
#4 of 43 Old 03-24-2009, 01:04 AM

Just as a warning, this might be a little disturbing as it involves a scary m/c dream...skip it if you need to, I won't take it personally.

Last night I had the most awful (and vivid) dream that I miscarried. In the dream I went to the bathroom and there was blood and as I sat there it just gushed out (actually it was a lot like the m/c I had at 14wks, and probably entirely unlike one would be at 7wks...) anyway, it was terrifying and horrible. I've only carried to term once, and miscarried at least 4 times--3 of them past 10wks--so I'm always a little bit scared about that. As I was dreaming it I *think* I knew it was a dream, but I couldn't wake myself out of it, and it was just so vivid, you know?
When I did wake up this morning my first thought was to run to the bathroom and make sure everything was ok...whew, I don't think I have EVER been so relieved to see blood-free underwear in my life. : It was like it wasn't until I actually SAW the proof that I was able to accept that it had only been a dream.
I've had weird pregnancy dreams before, and crazy psycho ones, but never anything horrifying like this before. I mentioned it to a couple of people and they said that scary dreams are not uncommon in pregnancy...but dang, that was awful.

On non-dream-related topics! (yeah, it's safe to read now if you were skipping the last bit!)
I feel ikky, but no barfing as of yet. I don't usually barf much--I think I did once with each of my last couple of pregnancies... I feel like I'm gonna barf all the time, but I almost never actually do. I have my usual cravings for carbs and sweets, which of course don't help me feel better at all, and I can't stand the thought of most proteins (which do help me feel better). Oh the irony!!! BUT, I keep reminding myself that lots of women have it lots worse and I should just shut up.
Night-weaning my toddler is mostly going well. Since making him cut back at night he's been asking more often in the day again, but he's been pretty understanding with me when I tell him that the nanu is oowie. (usually only one of them hurts, why is that?! ) A few times he has brought me his baby doll to nurse, and he likes to tandem with the doll, which is SO cute. I would like him to let go of everything except the bedtime nursing by the time this little one comes, but he'll be almost 3 by then so I don't think that should be too hard.
I've started contacting potential providers, but since we're going to be moving I haven't really seen anyone here yet. We have a tiny local clinic with a part time health aide (ie, she can weigh and measure me but that's about it) so I got my baseline vitals just so I'd have a record of them, but I probably won't have any official appointments with anybody until at last 15wks (After we move), which I'm ok with. They don't do much at the early ones anyway.

~Jenni, rural frugal Alaskan, eternally married to Dragon
loving my wild things DS Wolf (12), 3 angels, DS Bear (6) & DS Eagle (3)

#5 of 43 Old 03-24-2009, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalaRei View Post
I've been doing really well. I'm not sure whether to call what I'm experiencing "cravings" but I have really been wanting bitter or sour things lately. Pure cranberry juice. Grapefruits. Oh, the grapefruits.

I'd like to do some swimming this summer for some exercise and wonder if any of you ladies can help - should I get a regular suit somewhere, or would I need a maternity suit? Or will I end up needing both through the summer?

I always crave grapefruit when I'm pg in the winter. I love the stuff. Once I barfed right after eating (um, yeah, not great first thing in the morning...eat something bland first and THEN the grapefruit, !) Anyway, DS1 was about 3 at the time, and he saw the aftermath and asked what it was and I told him grapefruit, and to this day he will not touch grapefruit for any reason. He is convinced that grapefruit makes people barf, he won't believe me that it was a pregnancy thing.

I don't know what to tel you on swimsuits--every woman is different in terms of how fast she grows and where she puts the inches and pounds...seriously, you'll probably just have to play it by ear

~Jenni, rural frugal Alaskan, eternally married to Dragon
loving my wild things DS Wolf (12), 3 angels, DS Bear (6) & DS Eagle (3)

#6 of 43 Old 03-24-2009, 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell_Ell View Post
I'm going on Wed for acupuncture. My last pregnancy I had severe nausea/vomiting and didn't contact the acupuncturist until I think 18-19 weeks. By that point she wasn't sure it would help me much. So, this time I'm trying to nip it in the bud.
Let us know if it works!! I'm willing to try anything this time around!

I hope you feel better.
#7 of 43 Old 03-24-2009, 06:51 AM

I am entirely miserable with all day sickness. And now my four little ones have a stomach bug and are puking left and right...so I feel extra bad and am not sure which way is up. It concerns me that I don't feel excited at all about this pregnancy. But I think I felt this way last time too in the first trimester...feeling sick all the time and having to deal with managing a whole house just isn't fun. So I'm really looking forward to May when I should be back in the swing of things.

Kelly with 4 DDs (8,6,4,4) and 1 DS (1)
#8 of 43 Old 03-24-2009, 09:45 AM

Pipermomma....ugh having m/s on top of all the kids sick! Awful. Good luck over the next few days...

brighton...I probably would have thought the same thing about grapefruit at that age and never eaten it, either. I HATE puking and do almost anything I can to avoid it!

Shell_Ell....I'm sorry you are so sick! Are you able to keep working or have you had to take some time off?

I took a photo of myself three weeks ago and another one today...interesting to see how much the breasts have grown and how my abdomen has "thickened". I know what you're talking about now! I am smallish, so I might be showing not too long after 12 weeks, but we will see. Almost at 8 now.

Birthed a beautiful baby boy, Ethan, 11/11/09.
#9 of 43 Old 03-24-2009, 10:41 AM

Well I'm sorry some of you gals have the horrid m/s. I've been taking Zofran, as little as possible, to ease mine and help me hold down food. Hoping I get relief at the end of the first trimester like all the books say.

Momma to DD (12/04) hearts.gif and DS (11/09) hbac.gif.
I survived 16 mos! Ask me about breastfeeding a baby with posterior tongue tie, high palate, and weak oral motor skills- whew!

#10 of 43 Old 03-24-2009, 11:33 AM

I have had so much nausea this pregnancy. It is so weird because I have never had it before with my other two. I haven't thrown up, but I never throw up unless I am super super sick. I am hoping it goes away soon. I feel so sad for all of you who are very very sick. I can't imagine....
My two little ones were sick all week last week and not sleeping so on top of M/S and pregnancy exhaustion I didn't get much sleep. It was a hard week.

Boy I sound like a complainer! This pregnancy already just seems so much harder than before!
#11 of 43 Old 03-24-2009, 11:35 AM

Sorry to hear some of you aren't doing well with the all-day sickness! I'm right there with you. It's been awful--on any given day, about three things sound like they would be okay to eat, and inevitably they are random things like graham crackers, chicken noodle soup, and spaghetti with the blandest sauce imaginable. Two weeks ago I couldn't get enough cheeseburgers, but that sounds awful now. I've not been eating well. But no barfing yet, thankfully.

Some of you might remember how I said I was going to a conference last week. I did, and I met up with a friend of mine there. Within three minutes of seeing me, he exclaimed, "Are you pregnant?!", no joke! I thought the shirt I was wearing made me look a little pg, but dh had insisted it doesn't. Well, he was wrong! And I guess I have a bump. Crazy. So one person besides dh and me knows.

I go for my second u/s tomorrow. I m/c my first pregnancy at 8w, which is where I am as of today. I keep thinking everything's fine, I'm so sick...but I'm very nervous anyway--both for what we'll find out, and the fact that u/s apparently isn't good for zygotes...?

Rhiannon (33), writer and grad student. Miscarriages in 5/08, 3/09, and 7/09.  Deliriously happy mom to DD (10 mos), 8 weeks premature and miracle baby.  Remembering her twin brother, lost 5/10 to pulmonary hypoplasia after PPROM (preterm premature rupture of membranes).
#12 of 43 Old 03-24-2009, 11:44 AM

I got outed at work yesterday. At 6w4d. I had really hoped to wait longer, but my boss's boss who is unusually perceptive came to lunch on the first day that I just could.not.eat. I knew she was onto me (everyone knows that me not eating Mexican food either means pregnancy or the apocalypse LOL) so I told. It's kind of silly, but I really didn't want to announce it to my boss who I love and have her say yeah, we've known for a month, yawn.

Melissa, wife to Brian, mommy to my home born, breastfeeding, sling-riding, sleep sharing, cloth diapered, intact kiddos Adam 11/09 and Leah 8/12.

#13 of 43 Old 03-24-2009, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cellist View Post

Shell_Ell....I'm sorry you are so sick! Are you able to keep working or have you had to take some time off?

I took a photo of myself three weeks ago and another one today...interesting to see how much the breasts have grown and how my abdomen has "thickened". I know what you're talking about now! I am smallish, so I might be showing not too long after 12 weeks, but we will see. Almost at 8 now.
I'm lucky that I don't have any birth clients right now, just postpartum. And I just finished up with one client last week, and will start with another once their babies are here. I don't have another birth client due until May. It worked out this way and I'm so glad it did. Although it's not easy being home with two small kids either!

I have belly photos from my last pregnancies and I adore them. It's so fun to look back on how much your body changes!!!
#14 of 43 Old 03-24-2009, 08:16 PM

Quote:
I have belly photos from my last pregnancies and I adore them. It's so fun to look back on how much your body changes!!!
That's why I want to do them. I didn't last time and now I wish I had them, especially when I want to compare my belly now to then!

Kirsten, mama to Monkey since May 2007 and Bean born 11/7/09
#15 of 43 Old 03-25-2009, 11:12 AM - Thread Starter

I got a headache and threw up all my dinner last night. It came on suddenly, too. We were at bowling league - I made it through that, but had hubby drive me home. I yakked all over a shrub in front of our house, I couldn't get inside. Oif. I'm not sure if it was migraine or pregnancy sick. Either way, the throwing up made me feel better anyway.

I need to get me some tylenol. Apparently we have none in the house.

Mama to twin boys, Oct-'09 and baby girl, Apri-'12!

#16 of 43 Old 03-25-2009, 11:55 AM

I reeeeally wanted, no needed sour things when I was pregnant with DD. I wold go through a little tin of those IceBreaker candies in a day, then the gummy worms. Mmmm.... but not now, that'd make me ill.

My fish oil capsules made me sick yesterday. I had to give someone a ride and had taken the capsules just before leaving and felt progressively worse as I'm sure the pill was "hatching" until I had to bolt to the bathroom "HONEY, WATCH THE KIDS!" and that was that. I could even see the oil floating to the top. (sorry)
#17 of 43 Old 03-25-2009, 11:57 AM

I'm exhausted and nauseous. My DH only got Friday night and most of Saturday off, he headed back to the bush on Saturday night so I didn't even get my little weekend coffee break. So tired. And sick. Like I've never been sick. The boys weren't like this at all. With X. I felt icky all day for the first three months but this, is unbelievable. DH thinks its a girl b/c I'm sick and icky. But at least its hopeful. I've never m/c when I've been feeling sick so crossed fingers. I'm 8 weeks now. Only 4 more weeks and we're safer.

Austin June 2006; Xander March 2008; Shay Nov 2009; 5 babies gone to heaven.
#18 of 43 Old 03-25-2009, 12:33 PM

CaliRei and LittleLlama - throwing up sucks especially when it's fish oil coming up.
: sahmama 12 ... my mom said the same thing. She never worried about her pregnancies when she was sick. And any pregnancy that she felt good in, she lost. So I try (but fail) to not complain when I'm feeling sick as I keep on telling myself... well chances are better that this is a viable pregnancy.

Saying that, I'm actually keeping the insides of my stomach, where they belong this time around. : I still have another week to go though before the worst hits (according to my pregnancy journal). But I'm feeling pretty good only thrown up twice so far. As soon as the nausea hits I try eating some protein and that usually does help. And drink ice water throughout the day. It really does seem to help. Though by 7 at night I'm done. I think half the problem though is dd2 is teething and is up usually for 1-3 hrs during the night.
My inlaws are here for the week though. So it helps to have them around. I can sneak a nap in during the day. And my fatherinlaw does the cooking. : As I can't stand cooking stuff it smells so horrible.

Pam, momma to Sofie Avye Seth
#19 of 43 Old 03-25-2009, 12:57 PM

I had a dream last night that I went in for an ultra sound but the doctor cut me open (which apparently was routine) and showed me my baby. He pulled the baby out and was showing me how well little "David" was doing and to me the baby looked like a hologram. At first the baby was small, and it looked like a shell, with a face painted on it, but then the shell cracked and when the doctor pulled the baby out it was like a full term baby except it looked like a hologram. When it started flickering, he said the baby was getting sick because he was out for so long and he put him back in my uterus.

It was very odd...

As to my health, I feel a little nauseous after eating, but the worst is when I brush my teeth! I gag every time, and can only PRAY that it doesn't end in puking. My mom suggested that I try using a kid toothbrush because its smaller. Any other suggestions? I can't be the only one that is going through this?
#20 of 43 Old 03-25-2009, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightonwoman View Post
Just as a warning, this might be a little disturbing as it involves a scary m/c dream...skip it if you need to, I won't take it personally.

Last night I had the most awful (and vivid) dream that I miscarried. In the dream I went to the bathroom and there was blood and as I sat there it just gushed out (actually it was a lot like the m/c I had at 14wks, and probably entirely unlike one would be at 7wks...) anyway, it was terrifying and horrible. I've only carried to term once, and miscarried at least 4 times--3 of them past 10wks--so I'm always a little bit scared about that. As I was dreaming it I *think* I knew it was a dream, but I couldn't wake myself out of it, and it was just so vivid, you know?
When I did wake up this morning my first thought was to run to the bathroom and make sure everything was ok...whew, I don't think I have EVER been so relieved to see blood-free underwear in my life. : It was like it wasn't until I actually SAW the proof that I was able to accept that it had only been a dream.
I've had weird pregnancy dreams before, and crazy psycho ones, but never anything horrifying like this before. I mentioned it to a couple of people and they said that scary dreams are not uncommon in pregnancy...but dang, that was awful.

On non-dream-related topics! (yeah, it's safe to read now if you were skipping the last bit!)
I feel ikky, but no barfing as of yet. I don't usually barf much--I think I did once with each of my last couple of pregnancies... I feel like I'm gonna barf all the time, but I almost never actually do. I have my usual cravings for carbs and sweets, which of course don't help me feel better at all, and I can't stand the thought of most proteins (which do help me feel better). Oh the irony!!! BUT, I keep reminding myself that lots of women have it lots worse and I should just shut up.
Night-weaning my toddler is mostly going well. Since making him cut back at night he's been asking more often in the day again, but he's been pretty understanding with me when I tell him that the nanu is oowie. (usually only one of them hurts, why is that?! ) A few times he has brought me his baby doll to nurse, and he likes to tandem with the doll, which is SO cute. I would like him to let go of everything except the bedtime nursing by the time this little one comes, but he'll be almost 3 by then so I don't think that should be too hard.
I've started contacting potential providers, but since we're going to be moving I haven't really seen anyone here yet. We have a tiny local clinic with a part time health aide (ie, she can weigh and measure me but that's about it) so I got my baseline vitals just so I'd have a record of them, but I probably won't have any official appointments with anybody until at last 15wks (After we move), which I'm ok with. They don't do much at the early ones anyway.
I had a very similar dream last night! I was bleeding like I would on a day with a heavy period. I've not had a m/c before and didn't think I was that worried but I guess it is underlying. I slept horribly last night and was achy and crampy/gassy. At one point I woke up with what felt like a jab to my cervix. I wonder if this is what sparked the dream.

I've actually been feeling pretty well lately. I've been bloated but I've been watching my diet, trying to walk around more and taking some digestive aids. But last night I woke up starving even earlier than usual and broke down and had to get something to eat. My stomach acids seem to go crazy when I let my stomach get that empty, so I've got to figure something out soon.

So today I just feel crummy. I didn't sleep well and so I'm exhausted which has given me a headache. My hips and legs are also really hurting. I've gotten achey hips and pelvic area during AF ever since having my ds and so it feels the same. I just started Red Rasberry Leaf and hoping it will help. I called into work today and trying to just take it easy. Hoping ds will take a nap with me today.
#21 of 43 Old 03-25-2009, 02:54 PM

Quote:
It's hard to be excited when you feel so rotten!
: but then when I see DS growing and communicating, then I get excited about having another one!

Regarding swimsuits -- first pregnancy I had the worst time finding a swimsuit. I finally brought a non-maternity sport two-piece swimsuit -- the top looked like a jogging bra and the bottom was just bigger than my normal underwear size. That worked really well. This time I have a tankini ready, I hope it will fit right! I normally wear a size small top so I brought a large, anticipating the boob growth. The belly growth won't matter since the tankini will just allow for the expansion.

Hope that helps!
#22 of 43 Old 03-25-2009, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely View Post
Regarding swimsuits -- first pregnancy I had the worst time finding a swimsuit. I finally brought a non-maternity sport two-piece swimsuit -- the top looked like a jogging bra and the bottom was just bigger than my normal underwear size. That worked really well. This time I have a tankini ready, I hope it will fit right! I normally wear a size small top so I brought a large, anticipating the boob growth. The belly growth won't matter since the tankini will just allow for the expansion.
The problem I have with swimsuits is that I just can't imagine what a 2 piece tankini is going to look like/do around my big ol' belly! I imagine my belly peeking through, which is the last thing I want (not the most attractive preggo belly, here). I am trying to remember where I bought a 1-piece last time. Simple, black, one piece - it looks ginormous when I look at it un-pregnant, but it was quite comfortable when I was. I think I found it online. If I find any identifiying information, I'll post it. Sorry I'm not more help.
#23 of 43 Old 03-25-2009, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose-Roget View Post
The problem I have with swimsuits is that I just can't imagine what a 2 piece tankini is going to look like/do around my big ol' belly!
I think our bellies will be just cute and round during the summer. I didn't really "pop" (as in the full-on preggo belly) until 7-8 months w/ DD. That will be towards the end of the summer for most of us.

I survived 16 mos! Ask me about breastfeeding a baby with posterior tongue tie, high palate, and weak oral motor skills- whew!

#24 of 43 Old 03-26-2009, 04:42 PM

Anyone else excited that the December DDC is up?? We're moving right along, even if it feels like a snail's pace right now!
#25 of 43 Old 03-26-2009, 05:06 PM

Wow really??!!!

I looked yesterday and it wasn't...that's definitely great news!!!

#26 of 43 Old 03-26-2009, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShwarmaQueen View Post
I think our bellies will be just cute and round during the summer. I didn't really "pop" (as in the full-on preggo belly) until 7-8 months w/ DD. That will be towards the end of the summer for most of us.
That's true. Maybe I won't be as HUGE this time. Last time, I was 7 months and the sub at our birthing class thought I was due any day. I'm a little self-conscious because we're going to visit dh's family who live in the south of France...where all the women are teeny-tiny, even pregnant. Oh well, I'll just enjoy the sun.

Regarding dreams - I never remember dreams, but I had a really freaky one the other night that actually woke me up and I couldn't go back to sleep. Fortunately, it wasn't pregnancy/baby related, but it involved terrorists and farm animals. Too weird.

Crazy that December is already up. Have we filled up the end of our month yet with new mamas! I know the beginning and middle got pretty full!
#27 of 43 Old 03-26-2009, 05:41 PM

The maternity tankini I had covered my belly until about the last month. Although I usually wore the tankini and bottom I had up until about 7 months. But then I wasn't wearing hardly any maternity clothes until 6.5 or 7 monts.

I just got my bella bands yesterday! Although now I don't feel so bloated and may not need them for a couple more weeks. I tried one on and it felt nice down around my achey hips. I realized I think the ache is sciatica because it extends down my legs. I did go to yoga the other day, which is the first class in a week and half. But then I do yoga every morning on my own and so maybe it is just a coincidence. Plus I know that yoga will help the sciatica this time. I just may have to tell my teacher about the pg sooner than later, so I don't extend myself. My hips were really hurting last night in bed again. Geeze I feel like I'm five months not five weeks! They feel better now that I'm up. But my headache is back with a vengence, okay so never really went away. I thought maybe it was caffeine withdrawals, but I'm still drinking one cup half regular half decaf. Dh said he's fine, because I've been sneaking it in on him too. Can you take tylenol? I think I did with ds1, but can't quite remember. I don't think I can handle it if I have it tomorrow too.
The NAUSEA started yesterday, but only when I eat. I know that is just the start though.....ugh.
#28 of 43 Old 03-26-2009, 10:43 PM

I wore my normal bathing suit to go to the pool to try to get dd to go headfirst the week before she was born.

My mom can't use our bathroom because it isn't handicapped accessible, so she cleans herself with wipes intended for bedridden people. The perfume in the wipes is making me want to die! But I can't say anything because I'm afraid she'll either feel hurt, or do something crazy like try to take a shower in a truck stop. :

Mommy to eyesroll.gif (age 7) and mischievous.gif (age 3)

#29 of 43 Old 03-26-2009, 10:53 PM

I've been feeling pretty good this week, other than a nagging knee pain (but I think that's activity indiuced rather than pg induced!) We had our 8 week U/S yesterday and that was awesome! Hearing that little heartbeat was just the best thing to date!
And today, with picture, in hand I told my boss and coworkers about my pregnancy! Everyone was so happy and excited for us, even my boss who I was sure was going to be upset (maybe she still will be once she realizes that I'll be on maternity leave during the holiday season!)
Cravings: Orange Juice and lots of it! Very thirsty in general but particularly for OJ or Juicy Juice Fruit Punch
Aversions: Nothing Really, though the smell from the onions on the Coney Dogs they ordered in at work last week about did me in! :-)
Dreams: I am so glad some of you are in the same dream boat as me. I have been having very vivid often odd/strange dreams for the past couple of weeks. Most of my life I've had dreams that I could remember at least once or twice a week, but it's been most nights lately and like I said just odd things that make you go "huh?!" when you wake up. Interesting!

Denyel & Kate Bond - Black Belt Mamas to Dekaylee born 10/29/09 - And parents to our 4-legged family including 1 Dog "Hank", 2 cats "Boris & Ahmi", and 5 Beautiful Alpacas!!
#30 of 43 Old 03-26-2009, 11:03 PM

I'm getting nervous with all the ms talk I was horribly sick with dd and I can't imagine letting myself get that sick again. I feel like I can stay on top of it this time though, I hope so anyway. I am working and I really don't want to take any days off of work. bleh. I was thinking of trying accupuncture and sea bands and if I have to I will go to Unisom as that help me big time before.

So far I feel good..my boobs are sore. My dd tried to nurse (she hasn't asked for it in like 2weeks) and that was painful. I want to feel more strong symptoms before my worries fade. Nervous of another miscarriage.

Melissa loving my DH and DD(4yr)hearts.gif Most likely in my garden. Two angel.gif that I'll remember forever. My baby is here!!! Ethan Matthew came at 42 weeks on 5/19/10 9.10 lbs hbac.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page