Not sure if I will make it (whiney and poor me post ahead!) - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 18 Old 10-01-2009, 07:43 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am so tired I can hardly deal, My hips feel like they are slowly being torn apart from my body I can barely walk! I have a constent headache my entire leg hurts so really from my hips down is on fire day and night and he is jabbing something inside of me 90% of the day so my stomache hurts want to crawl in bed and lay there until this baby is ready to come earthside! We have no money for the chiropractor this week so this will be 2 weeks with out seeing him! my asthma is acting up again I am still haveing painful BH or regular contrations I am so whiped out and worn out to no end i want to just have him and hold him and be PP tired and worn out not this this hurts STBDH cannot comprehend how worn I am he is being wonderful and helping me out but still he just looks blankly at me and the oneday he complained about being tired and then had the nerve to say that at least I am home all day and night well I am positive he will never say that to me again as long as he lives he said he was sorry like 100 times tonight is Ds's open house for school and I am so tired but I wan to go and cannot not go but I am so whiped my feet are on fire from the moment I open my eyes but not swollen my arms even hurt WTF? I just needed to sulk and whine and complain for a moment now I have to get Ds ready to go I do not remember my pregnancy with him being this hard the whole time it has been rough I was even working at the time of his pregnancy and worked up til 2 weeks before I had him because my OB made me go on leave! thanks for listening to me if you made it this far!

Glenn bouncy.gif 11*09 Joe 4*04 peace.gif Me praying.gif & Hubby geek.gif

Quote:

#2 of 18 Old 10-01-2009, 07:48 PM

I feel pretty miserable too, but not that miserable.

Mommy to eyesroll.gif (age 7) and mischievous.gif (age 3)

#3 of 18 Old 10-01-2009, 07:49 PM

I think third trimester is harder than even the puking first trimester. I'm sorry that you are feeling so low right now.

Pam, momma to Sofie Avye Seth
#4 of 18 Old 10-01-2009, 08:08 PM

im right there with you today i felt like y AF was going to start crammpy and blah all day! my acid reflux is ya everynight to the point of pukeing so hard it comes out my nose my back hurts and this child things her head NEEDS to be in my ribs at all times cant we be done? just go to bed and wake up and ba heres your new born!

Jen loveing Wifey to my Hubby Jeremy Mommy to Austin David and KayLeigh marie
i love my life!!!
#5 of 18 Old 10-01-2009, 08:30 PM

awh i'm sorry you're feeling this way. pregnancy can be so hard. i shouldn't even be complaining some momma's have it so rough and get little slack. your baby will be here soon, though!

he's here; kaine (11/9/09)
#6 of 18 Old 10-01-2009, 08:38 PM

I'm so sorry you're feeling that way.

I do know exactly what you mean about the hips hurting and the legs being on fire - it's exactly what I've been feeling. My midwife says it's the pelvic bones getting ready for the baby to come out. I guess I find consolation in knowing that our bodies are doing what it's supposed to do.

Feel better soon.

MC #1: 12/05; MC #2: 1/09 Mama to our first that arrived 11/2/09
#7 of 18 Old 10-01-2009, 09:44 PM

Awww...I'm sorry you're in pain. Maybe if there are no funds for the chiro this week, STBDH can provide a massage or something?
#8 of 18 Old 10-01-2009, 10:05 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogautumn View Post
Awww...I'm sorry you're in pain. Maybe if there are no funds for the chiro this week, STBDH can provide a massage or something?

Yeah I have foot and leg cooling lotion and he is going to use it tomorrow as i will not make it til 11:30pm tonight to get a foot rub!

Thanks for all the support also Shake my reflux is HORRID also!!

Quote:

#9 of 18 Old 10-04-2009, 12:38 AM

s the 3rd tri is mentally/emotionally/physically the hardest IMO. This sounds counterproductive, but if you can get up and walk for a bit every day, and/or do a few yoga poses several times a day....well it really helps me.

my body is achy and "cracks" all over too I get up on all fours in between rolling from side to side at night now--i.e. instead of rolling onto my back, i roll into all-fours. I also get into child's pose before getting out of bed every time, and that usually pops my hips and makes me feel better. I have to stretch out my shoulders every morning cause they wake me up they hurt so badly

hang in there, mama!

Freethinking Earth-mama of five. uc.jpg

#10 of 18 Old 10-04-2009, 02:01 AM

sally the acid reflux is by far the worth thing ever! i can deal withthe pains here and there and the hate of walking bc it hurts but its keeping me up nights and everytime i eat it comes on ful force doesnt make a hull of beans diff what i eat eather id kill for a Real remedie that would work!

Jen loveing Wifey to my Hubby Jeremy Mommy to Austin David and KayLeigh marie
i love my life!!!
#11 of 18 Old 10-04-2009, 04:58 AM
Banned

The reflux...give me two burning hips (so far it's only my right) over that awful reflux keeping me up all the time!!
#12 of 18 Old 10-04-2009, 08:56 AM

So, sorry you are not feeling well! The *joys* of pregnancy! I agree with the yoga poses when you are feeling like you have any energy at all try some, they really do help!

Happily Married to my : 11 yrs- Mama to wild-eyed monkey boy 7-04, fiery little girl 4-07, and the happy smiley baby that sleeps 11-09!
#13 of 18 Old 10-04-2009, 11:01 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliacat View Post
I feel pretty miserable too, but not that miserable.

I'm sorry mamma. I second the PP suggestion of asking your DH to massage whatever hurts, or everything.

Momma to DD (12/04) hearts.gif and DS (11/09) hbac.gif.
I survived 16 mos! Ask me about breastfeeding a baby with posterior tongue tie, high palate, and weak oral motor skills- whew!

#14 of 18 Old 10-04-2009, 12:38 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystal323 View Post
s the 3rd tri is mentally/emotionally/physically the hardest IMO. This sounds counterproductive, but if you can get up and walk for a bit every day, and/or do a few yoga poses several times a day....well it really helps me.

my body is achy and "cracks" all over too I get up on all fours in between rolling from side to side at night now--i.e. instead of rolling onto my back, i roll into all-fours. I also get into child's pose before getting out of bed every time, and that usually pops my hips and makes me feel better. I have to stretch out my shoulders every morning cause they wake me up they hurt so badly

hang in there, mama!

I walk most mornings unless it is raining! We walk Ds to school it is about 8 blocks away so it totals about a 20 -25 minute walk in total. I do a few poses even though my OB told me to rest rest rest and not to even vacuum I can not do that! I would pull my hair out I will try the childs pose before bed I never thought of that and funny thing is I used to do that when pregnant with ds! We went swimming and in the hot tub yesterday at he aquatic center it was wonerful not pressure anywhere for 3 hours then I stepped out of the water but felt way better until this morning!

Quote:

#15 of 18 Old 10-05-2009, 01:34 AM

Just a thought about this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunShineSally View Post
We went swimming and in the hot tub yesterday at he aquatic center it was wonerful not pressure anywhere for 3 hours then I stepped out of the water but felt way better until this morning!
My chiro recommends that if I must use heat to relax, I follow it up with icing my back/hips/whatever. He told me that just using heat will feel great for a while but can actually make things worse. While ice doesn't sound nearly so nice, I have found heat, followed by ice to be a decent compromise--and make the aches not come back so quickly!

Amy loving DH 5/04, raising DD 2/05 and DS 11/09; missing my mom& my babies 6/07, 12/07; and on the side
#16 of 18 Old 10-05-2009, 12:21 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by notjustmamie View Post
Just a thought about this:

My chiro recommends that if I must use heat to relax, I follow it up with icing my back/hips/whatever. He told me that just using heat will feel great for a while but can actually make things worse. While ice doesn't sound nearly so nice, I have found heat, followed by ice to be a decent compromise--and make the aches not come back so quickly!

My chiro says the same I did Ice my hips but he told me it is not the muscle it is my hip bones and ice will only do a little.

Quote:

#17 of 18 Old 10-06-2009, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunShineSally View Post
My chiro says the same I did Ice my hips but he told me it is not the muscle it is my hip bones and ice will only do a little.
Bummer. Not much you can do when your bones hurt I guess.

Amy loving DH 5/04, raising DD 2/05 and DS 11/09; missing my mom& my babies 6/07, 12/07; and on the side
#18 of 18 Old 10-06-2009, 06:40 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by notjustmamie View Post
Bummer. Not much you can do when your bones hurt I guess.

Well I went to see him today (my chiropractor that is) I feel a lot better he said that this is the most messed up he's seen me in years BUT now I feel wonderful my hips still are sore but not anywhere near what I was. So maybe tonight I can sleep

Quote:

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page