Lots of "false labor" & MW thinks it'll happen soon - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 11-05-2009, 12:34 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
All day yesterday and all last night the cramping was SO strong and leading to mild contractions. I had this with my last baby and she came within a day of all that. My EDD is this Sunday... but I have a hunch that this baby will be coming in the next 24-48 hours. I guess we'll see! Trying to rest now and eat lots of good healthy food Is anyone else in this same boat?

Mama to dd born 7/2005, dd born 12/2007 and dd born 11/2009.
#2 of 3 Old 11-05-2009, 12:44 PM

I thought I was this weekend, but it all dissapeared. I had fair amount of contractions and cramping for about 3 days, but nothing much since Saturday.

Your plan is my plan stay as rested as possible, eat well and take care of yourself- which us pregos need to do regardless! Good luck to you - I hope you are holding your baby soon!

Happily Married to my : 11 yrs- Mama to wild-eyed monkey boy 7-04, fiery little girl 4-07, and the happy smiley baby that sleeps 11-09!
#3 of 3 Old 11-05-2009, 12:57 PM

I think mine is coming in the next 24-48 hours too. Lots of BH, very consistent, and feeling sick to my stomach.....My gut says we are almost there....We'll see though. I'm sure I could have a another week of this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page