Mothering Forum banner

I must be really grumpy

474 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  SunShineSally 
#1 ·
I took my DD out for lunch today to spend some one on one time with her before the new one gets here.

She orders off the kids menu and they give a choice of a child size apple or orange juice. They happened to be out of apple and DD doesn't like orange juice. I asked if there was anything else meaning maybe an adult size bottle of different juice, milk or something.

The waitress was really snarky and said " Well I can't suggest pop"

Not that it was even on my radar as DD doesn't like any kind of pop but I was really offended.
I wanted to ask her why she felt the right to not suggest something that is on the menu?!
Oh am I ever b*tchy

#3 ·
why can't she suggest pop? I allow Ds sieara mist or clear pop (ginger ale that is his favorite) that is it (I had to once I got pregnant I LOVED pop and wanted it all the time! I would have made a comment to her I hate when people ruin my day like that. I also much be moody as that kindda ticked me off and it didn't happen to me

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.