anyone else have chest pain? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 11-12-2009, 06:47 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
does anyone else have chest pain? i asked my OB monday about it he said ti was normal as the baby is pushing up on my lungs
but mine is only on the right side ive been living in the bathroom with the vaporizer for a few days now mostly only at night i put it in the bathroom and let it run while i take a bath with vicks in it it helps but when i wake up in the morning its hurting bad again
its crazy its only on right side
also today i walked down to get the mail and i droped it i bent over to pick it up not easy LOL and when i stood up i got light tracers lil like lines of light going pew pew in my vision
prob just bc i bent over right?

Jen loveing Wifey to my Hubby Jeremy Mommy to Austin David and KayLeigh marie
i love my life!!!
#2 of 6 Old 11-12-2009, 08:33 PM - Thread Starter

no one?

Jen loveing Wifey to my Hubby Jeremy Mommy to Austin David and KayLeigh marie
i love my life!!!
#3 of 6 Old 11-13-2009, 02:25 PM

Can't say anthing about the chest pain. All I've had is chest pain associated with the heartburn.
But I wouldn't worry about the lights in your vision unless it were to get worse or happen a lot. I've had that happen quite a few times this pregnancy.
#4 of 6 Old 11-13-2009, 03:19 PM

Ohhh yes I was until he dropped!! Now it has stopped it was really scary! But wow I knew he was dropped the moment I stood up and I didn't want to grab my chest!

Glenn bouncy.gif 11*09 Joe 4*04 peace.gif Me praying.gif & Hubby geek.gif

Quote:

#5 of 6 Old 11-13-2009, 04:35 PM

I had this last pregnancy. I caught a really bad chest cold, and I coughed so much that it felt like I had a constant kink in my back ribs for the rest of my pregnancy and (I hate to say it) a few months afterwords, until my ribs pulled back into place. This pregnancy I have had an on again off again pain in my right ribs where baby likes to nestle.

This time its tingling and numbness in my arms . . . there's always something. I think it just gets to the point where you feel like saying, "Baby, this body is just not big enough for the two of us anymore . . . " Unfortunately they're not very good at listening, are they?

Hope your baby drops soon!

Jill , mom to Andrew (09/04), Aaron(01/07), and Emma (11/09)
#6 of 6 Old 11-13-2009, 05:18 PM

Yes, I had some at times. I had it most when I laid down and my heart seemed to beat more rapidly. The midwife said that you will notice sometimes your heart beats fast during pregnancy because of all the extra blood you have to move. She said that a pounding heart was normal, but pain wasn't. Mine was a dull achy pain and she said not to worry unless it got bad. It never did. Go to your MD or midwife if you are worried, though, please!

Birthed a beautiful baby boy, Ethan, 11/11/09.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page