Still pregnant on Saturday group... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 27 Old 11-21-2009, 12:03 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
That would be me. I am really bummed. I just feel very defective. I am facing castor oil on Tuesday and, God forbid, that doesn't work, there may be a hospital in my future...

Mama to 4. winner.jpghomebirth.jpg
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 27 Old 11-21-2009, 12:24 PM

Hey, this is a club I can join!

Still pregnant!

Getting more and more practice contractions. Most of the day yesterday something was going on and a fair amount of the night.

I think it will at least be in the next few days( I hesitate to say this considering how much warm up I've had, but do feel it is getting closer- it has to be, right? Cannot be getting further away!)

Happily Married to my : 11 yrs- Mama to wild-eyed monkey boy 7-04, fiery little girl 4-07, and the happy smiley baby that sleeps 11-09!
#3 of 27 Old 11-21-2009, 01:32 PM

I'm still here, too! I don't think I'm going to make it to December like I'd been hoping.

Amy loving DH 5/04, raising DD 2/05 and DS 11/09; missing my mom& my babies 6/07, 12/07; and on the side
#4 of 27 Old 11-21-2009, 01:59 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Me too. I'm 40 weeks now, and so ready!

Today, we are going to go to the mall so I can walk around. I really want to have the baby tomorrow, or sometime soon. I just hope I don't go into labor on Thanksgiving!
Good luck to all of you who are still holding on!

"Medical propaganda ops are, in the long run, the most dangerous. They appear to be neutral. They wave no political banners. They claim to be science. For these reasons, they can accomplish the goals of overt fascism without arousing suspicion.” — Jon Rappoport

#5 of 27 Old 11-21-2009, 02:06 PM

I'm still hanging in there too! 40w 2d - but I REALLY want to have this baby before Thanksgiving!

Mama to DS 11/25/09 kid.gif
Married to my truelove since 6/2/2007 fuzmalesling.gif

pos.gif <- that happened, EDD 6/28/14

#6 of 27 Old 11-21-2009, 03:26 PM

I'm still pregnant 39 weeks, though I haven't hit my due date yet (my DD came at 38 weeks though). I'm a stretchy 5 cm dilated and have been having lots of prodromal labour. Everything has stopped in the last few day though, because I've come down with the flu (confirmed). I'm refusing the Tamiflu though. I'm hoping I get over this fast and that the baby doesn't make an appearance in the middle of it!

Forest wandering mama treehugger.gif to Z 14/02/08 homebirth.jpgand T 30/11/09 h20homebirth.gif.
#7 of 27 Old 11-21-2009, 03:55 PM

Sending healing vibes your way, Sonneva!

I bet your body will wait a few days until you're feeling better before it decides to get serious about bringing baby out.

Amy loving DH 5/04, raising DD 2/05 and DS 11/09; missing my mom& my babies 6/07, 12/07; and on the side
#8 of 27 Old 11-21-2009, 04:53 PM

This coming Wednesday is my EDD. Having some warm-up contractions, but nothing too intense. I've actually enjoyed these, very "oxytocin-y" feeling

Getting grumpy, though. My DH made a whole huge pot of chili and it was NOT what I'd call chili (hardly any spices or seasonings, basically a whole bunch of brown sugar and TONS of diced tomatoes and tomato paste with some meat thrown in) Ooooo, I was so mad at him! (still am) It is nothing like chili, but he claims he likes it. It stinks to be looking forward to have him make us all something to eat and it's a whole huge pot of nastiness (and wasted food! our budget is tight this month).

See, I am grumpy!

(At least he is scrubbing a toilet right now...makes me a little less mad at him)

Mama to DS (10), DS (8), DS (5), DD (3), & DD (6 months).
Lucky Wife to My Techy DH for 11 years.
We stillheart.gif Homebirth, Full-term Breastfeeding,
Connection Parenting, Life Learning, our LDS faith.
mdcblog5.gif

#9 of 27 Old 11-21-2009, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenthumb3 View Post
(At least he is scrubbing a toilet right now...makes me a little less mad at him)

#10 of 27 Old 11-21-2009, 05:20 PM

Also still pregnant, although I've been crampy for the last two days now, and I haven't been checked but I feel like I"m kind of dialated, too. I've been having a contraction or two a day for a week or so. So, when it does happen it will hopefully be fast, but not too fast (I'd like to get to the hospital).

Jill , mom to Andrew (09/04), Aaron(01/07), and Emma (11/09)
#11 of 27 Old 11-21-2009, 06:03 PM

Blah. Me. Ick. Prodomal labor. No baby. Come on!!!!!! My other three were late so I am absolutely not surprised, but I am sick to death of being pregnant. I am grateful to have a healthy baby and a healthy pg, but let's be done with it, m'kay?????? Contrx at night, contrx in the morning, contrx at lunch, etc. No baby! No labor! Move it, move it!

Perdita, wife to J, mom to Bridget (6), Ivy (4) Trace (2) and Fiona, my 3rd vbac baby, born 12/2/09!
#12 of 27 Old 11-21-2009, 07:20 PM

me me i want to join i swear all the Drama and BS around this house lately is the reason ims till preg and its NOT m drama or bs
grrr
last night at bowling no im not bowling anymoe lol but i still go walking around my bones where grinding my babys head in my crotch i hurt badly to the point my vjayjay is swollen and it hurts to move my dd is in 2 days and i have a doc apmt that day HE BETTER DO SOMETHING!!!! i cant stand to be in pain 24 7 anymore
the pain in my vjayjay and bones down there feels just like i did post part with my last not fun!

Jen loveing Wifey to my Hubby Jeremy Mommy to Austin David and KayLeigh marie
i love my life!!!
#13 of 27 Old 11-21-2009, 08:02 PM

Still here.

Crampy, random contractions, that's about it.

I still have my money on tomorrow.

Mom to DD Nov 2009,
#14 of 27 Old 11-21-2009, 10:16 PM - Thread Starter

I've been doing the prodromal labor thing since Wed. If I do nipple stim (which I hate) I will get great, nice strong contx, but when I stop.....blah!

I just finished a 3 day cohosh regmine. I am getting little bits of plug I think but nothing to write home about.

BLAH! BLERG!

Mama to 4. winner.jpghomebirth.jpg
#15 of 27 Old 11-21-2009, 10:30 PM

Happy Still Pregnant Saturday to you all! I'm here, but in better spirits! The mama my midwife was attending has HAD her baby, after labouring since Tuesday! Woohoo! I'm 38-39 weeks, so could happen or could still be a while, but at least I feel confident that she'll be present!

I had the first of my painful contractions last night, so that was exciting. I never had any with my first DS. I think baby engaged, as there was SO much pressure, and so many people commented today that I've dropped. Yay! I'll have to check myself out naked to be sure. It doesn't feel too much different, sizewise, but it does seem like I can take a breath.

Hang in there ladies! I don't think we'll make it to December!

Mama of 2 sweet boys, Miles (Jan 3/07) and Avery (Nov 28/09) My fast and furious HBAC
#16 of 27 Old 11-22-2009, 12:17 AM

I'm still pregnant too. I'm due Thursday, but I really wish it would happen sooner. I've been really crampy this week, and I've had a lot of pain in my cervix so hopefully when I do to my appointment Monday there will have been some change or I might cry! I'm pretty much ready to be done.

joy.gif:Mommy to Lennon Elizabeth 11/27/09 and somebody new, due 10/08joy.gif:

#17 of 27 Old 11-22-2009, 01:15 AM

I'm here at 40 wks 3 days.

Jesus-loving Doula/Birth Photographer Mama to Tor 4/2007, Zion 11/2009, Enoch 11/2011, and Zephyr due 12/13/2013

#18 of 27 Old 11-22-2009, 01:20 AM

I'm still here. Due date is in 5 more days. MIL comes on Tuesday so I'll be all set after then. I can almost guarantee that the next time DH and I :dtd that I'll go into labor. I've been having a whole lot of practice contractions lately. Especially today which makes me feel like it'll be soon. I can't wait!

On another note, I'm going to see New Moon tomorrow since I'm still preggers! Yippie!

Liz, Air Force wife, mommy to 3 kiddos.

#19 of 27 Old 11-22-2009, 05:18 AM

Still pregnant, but I'm good with it for now

, , , and
#20 of 27 Old 11-22-2009, 10:12 PM

Howdy everyone!

Sunday now, and still pregnant...LOLOL

But I am not due until 11/27. I think he won't come until 12/1 or 12/2 though for some reason (maybe the full moon....lolol)

Not having any changes of note to suggest that labor is coming soon, although it's my first-- so what the heck do I know!?

I get occasional cramps (verrrrrry mild) about one day a week, and have for several weeks now. And I am hoping that this is my cervix thinning out and me starting to dialate. My MW's (thankfully) don't do internals before labor unless there is an issue, so I have no idea whats going on in there!
#21 of 27 Old 11-23-2009, 04:54 PM

Monday here and still pregnant. My EDD is tomorrow and I'm feeling very ready. Ds was 5 days over so this one could be too. I'm just hoping by midweek or Thursday. Dh has the holiday weekend off and I'd love for him to be able to use that time with a baby here! He wanted to take off early and not go in tomorrow. I know he was thinking of me, but I said NO WAY! I don't want to feel like a watched pot, I'm already doing that myself!
Nothing really going on. Occasional ctx but nothing too painful and certainly not frequent.
#22 of 27 Old 11-23-2009, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyleah View Post
My MW's (thankfully) don't do internals before labor unless there is an issue, so I have no idea whats going on in there!
Ignorance is bliss, at this point! Just think, we could both be walking around at 5 cms and be halfway there! (or not, but it's good to think positive!)

Mama of 2 sweet boys, Miles (Jan 3/07) and Avery (Nov 28/09) My fast and furious HBAC
#23 of 27 Old 11-23-2009, 09:15 PM
JJS

I am still pregant as well. My due date is Wednesday. I am still going to work and feel fine, so I am not going to complain. But yes I am still here!
#24 of 27 Old 11-23-2009, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jess152 View Post
Ignorance is bliss, at this point! Just think, we could both be walking around at 5 cms and be halfway there! (or not, but it's good to think positive!)
So true. I was just a finger tip dilated at my last prenatal appt. I didn't make it til my next appt, because I had the baby.

First-time mama due on Dec 3rd 2009!
Update: Baby girl born Nov 19th!
#25 of 27 Old 11-23-2009, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jess152 View Post
I am SOOOOOO happy to sit with that image/thought process!!!! That would be awesome~~~!
#26 of 27 Old 11-24-2009, 12:52 AM

I'm due Wednesday, and I plan to go to work tomorrow and then call it quits. I haven't been too worried about going late, but my mom is coming into town 12/2 and I am sure we will throttle each other if all we have to do is sit around and wait for the baby to come. When she booked the plane ticket back in August I figured that I'd at least be heading to the hospital by then (it's a week late, after all) but now it doesn't seem certain *at all* - no signs of imminent labor here whatsoever - and it's starting to stress me out!

I'm calling the acupuncturist tomorrow morning. *sigh*

mama to Hank - 12/09/09

#27 of 27 Old 11-24-2009, 12:50 PM

Still here.....still pregnant. Due date is Thursday. Wondering if this baby has any plans on vacating soon. I'd prefer it to be before Thursday. I must eat my turkey! But, with us having a homebirth I'll have turkey either way.

Liz, Air Force wife, mommy to 3 kiddos.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page