I'm lighter! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 12-08-2009, 06:09 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So after starting this pregnancy at 200#, losing 10# (thank you morning sickness) and having a 10, 4 baby: I'm 23# lighter than when I started.

Mama to 4. winner.jpghomebirth.jpg
#2 of 6 Old 12-08-2009, 07:19 PM

lucky you! I think I'm back to my pre pregnancy weight (per wii), but this is not my pre pregnancy body!!!! My clothes don't fit right!

Loving my twin boys! fencing.gif 11/03/2009 And my daughter 08/16/11 hearts.gif novaxnocirc.gif vbac.gifmomma  chicken3.gif Homesteader supermod.gif Doula

#3 of 6 Old 12-08-2009, 08:25 PM

Doesn't it feel great? This happened to me with my middle preg. I have a policy to not get on the scale till 6 weeks postpartum so we'll see how I did this preg. I did weigh myself at my ds1's 3 y.o. check up because he wouldn't get on the scale without me, but I was wearing a long, heavy jean skirt, sweater, cuddlywrap, and shoes so I'm DEF not going by that number!!!

"So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." - Jack Layton

#4 of 6 Old 12-08-2009, 10:01 PM

I'm about 10 pounds below my pre-pg weight. Although my body is totally different, I've gone from an apple to a pear shape, not sure how that happened. But hey, 10 pounds is 10 pounds, I'm not complaining!!
#5 of 6 Old 12-09-2009, 05:15 PM

im SOO happy i am in my pre preg skinny jeans and they dont look bad! im down 6pounds from my pre preg wgt and my belly isnt bad at all im so happy to have my lil one and my body its great isnt it?

Jen loveing Wifey to my Hubby Jeremy Mommy to Austin David and KayLeigh marie
i love my life!!!
#6 of 6 Old 12-09-2009, 05:20 PM

I'm 6 pounds from pre-preg weight, so I'm at 116 pounds. I fit into about half of my pre-preg pants. Can't wait to get to the gym...this week I think!

Jesus-loving Doula/Birth Photographer Mama to Tor 4/2007, Zion 11/2009, Enoch 11/2011, and Zephyr due 12/13/2013

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page