He is in sleepers 90% of the time and in long-sleeve kimono type shirts and footy pants the other 10%. I like him to be good and cozy! Oh- and for the record, I am good and cozy too- I live in yoga pants. I own one pair of jeans to wear to holiday parties- I refuse to buy any new clothes till I lose some weight!
He is wearing outfits that DS1 wore when he was 4-5 months old. Just last night I had to remove a ton of clothing from the drawers and store them back in the garage. Seems every time I reach for an outfit it is too small.
He's my last baby, I really wish he'd slow down and stay little a little longer.
Mama to DS 11/25/09
Married to my truelove since 6/2/2007
<- that happened, EDD 6/28/14
I DON'T WANT THEM TO GROW UP!!! I can't believe I've had them for 7 weeks now! I'm already talking about the next baby!
To those of you with your BIG 'ol babies ... I look at mine, and think, 'I can't believe people birth babies this size! lol. You momma's are amazing!
Loving my twin boys! 11/03/2009 And my daughter 08/16/11 momma Homesteader Doula
CarrieCo- it's funny you mention talking about the next baby... After having a rather uncomfortable pregnancy, I told my husband NO MORE. Well, the other day I was driving around town and I suddenly got a funny feeling that my family isn't quite complete yet. I totally chastised myself and brushed it off, but later that evening my husband confided in me that he's exhausted with the newborn and the boy but he couldn't help but notice a nagging little feeling that our family isn't quite complete yet.
So I'm not sure what that means...
Glenn 11*09 Joe 4*04 Me & Hubby
Melissa, wife to Brian, mommy to my home born, breastfeeding, sling-riding, sleep sharing, cloth diapered, intact kiddos Adam 11/09 and Leah 8/12.
It's still amazing how quickly they grow And how quickly they learn!
Mom to two sweet children - Oct'09 & May'12. Wife to a loving husband. Two little souls lost Oct'14(11weeks) and Mar'15 (13weeks). Expecting a little bean in Feb'16
At 3weeks, DS1 was just getting out of preemie clothes and into newborn clothes so this is a big change for me!
Jennifer, SAHM to my little man 5 1/2 and my VBAC sweetie pie girls 4 1/2, 2 1/2 and 6mos.
He's wearing 0-3 months now and we'll find out what he weighs tomorrow. He was 8 lbs at birth and 8lbs 6oz at 1 week. With his round cheeks and thighs I would not be surprised if he is 10 lbs already.
Why do they get so big so fast!!
Exuberant Daffodil I know what you mean. Dh and I have always decided on two children. So this one is it for us. But last week I couldn't help but think about whether we were really done. The plan was for dh to get it taken care of.....and now that seems so final. I really think we are done but it is hard to think we won't get to do this sweet newborn stage again.
She was 7lb1oz at birth, and was up to 8lb10oz last Tuesday at the LC; I'd guess she must be 9lbs at this point but I'm not totally sure.
I bought her Christmas outfits in 0-3 and they were too big. And here I thought since she was a 42 weeker she'd be 10lbs. Ha!
The NB stuff's been packed up for awhile already, and he's in mostly 3 month stuff. 0-3 sleepers are all too short.
He was peeing thru the NB sposies in the first 3 weeks, and the KL 0s didn't last much longer than that.
Freethinking Earth-mama of five.
He weighed 11 pounds, 6 ounces at birth, and on December 28th, he weighed 15 pounds, 7 ounces in his diaper and sleeper. He is a BIG boy!