Just checking in - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-25-2010, 02:10 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
It's been awhile since I've posted here and just thought I'd say hi.

Sylvie had her 2 mo appt on the 13th. She's not gained very much since her 2 week appt, so I've spent the last couple of weeks dealing with that. It was all compounded with a bout of thrush and a bursing strike, so I was really stressed. I think (hope) that the culprit for weight gain was reflux, and I started her on meds over the weekend. So far, she seems to be nursing more, and hopefully intaking more overall. My ds had reflux too, but his seemed more obvious, so I just didn't catch it earlier. Also, dd was out- growing/growing into clothes and her diaper output was fine, so I thought all was good until I saw that she was in the 28th %ile for weight (she was 90th at 2 weeks). So my baby is now 93rd %ile for length and 28th for weight!

Ds (5) gave us about 2 months of intensity and limit testing (well, 2 months after baby - about 2 months pre-baby too!), but he seems to be settling in - thank goodness!

I am going to PT for diastasis recti. Between ds and dd's issues lately, I haven't taken the time to concentrate on my exercises. I'm resolving to start.

Was fighting some ppd stuff, but I started a B-complex, Inositol, and vitamin D. That combo has helped immensely.

I'm looking forward to perusing the posts here again to see how everyone is doing.

User Tag List