Ohhh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 11 Old 02-02-2010, 01:41 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Our time is almost up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we are the next month to get closed!!!! I feel like I just found out I was pregnant and posting my "I guess I belong here too!" thread!!!!!! That means our little babies are getting soo big now!

Glenn bouncy.gif 11*09 Joe 4*04 peace.gif Me praying.gif & Hubby geek.gif

Quote:

#2 of 11 Old 02-02-2010, 11:13 AM

LOL I thought you were going to say that you were pregnant!

I know I'm sad too! I should hurry up and get preggo again so I can be in another ddc! lol

Loving my twin boys! fencing.gif 11/03/2009 And my daughter 08/16/11 hearts.gif novaxnocirc.gif vbac.gifmomma  chicken3.gif Homesteader supermod.gif Doula

#3 of 11 Old 02-02-2010, 03:37 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarrieCo View Post
LOL I thought you were going to say that you were pregnant!

I know I'm sad too! I should hurry up and get preggo again so I can be in another ddc! lol

no not pregnant we are waiting until Glenn is about 5 I LOVE this age gap so so much!

Quote:

#4 of 11 Old 02-02-2010, 05:15 PM

I thought you were going to say you were pregnant, too.

I am sad about the ddc closing up shop. I didn't have a ddc with my first, and this was a fun experience for me. I'm glad we have a facebook group, though.

And I know what you mean about the spacing. I love having a 5 year old and a baby. The age spacing seems perfect to me (probably because it's what I know).

Wifey to Hubby, Mama to Boy (2004) and Girl (2009). 
#5 of 11 Old 02-02-2010, 05:40 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExuberantDaffodil View Post
And I know what you mean about the spacing. I love having a 5 year old and a baby. The age spacing seems perfect to me (probably because it's what I know).

That age gap is what I know also my sister and I are 5 years apart and my nephews are 5 years apart and now my boys are 5 years apart!! My Mom says that she thinks we just wanted to be like her and have our babies like she did so we copied her

Quote:

#6 of 11 Old 02-03-2010, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunShineSally View Post
That age gap is what I know also my sister and I are 5 years apart and my nephews are 5 years apart and now my boys are 5 years apart!! My Mom says that she thinks we just wanted to be like her and have our babies like she did so we copied her
5 years?! That's crazy! That's like starting all over again! If you want three kids, that's 15 years that passes .... imagine how much you age in 15 years! Craziness! lol

Of course, you probably think I'm crazy since I'm ready to have another one right now! lol

Loving my twin boys! fencing.gif 11/03/2009 And my daughter 08/16/11 hearts.gif novaxnocirc.gif vbac.gifmomma  chicken3.gif Homesteader supermod.gif Doula

#7 of 11 Old 02-03-2010, 08:21 PM

It's so strange to see November 2009 up at the top of the DDC's. I remember when I first posted in the "I'm Pregnant" and how terrified and shocked I was to be there. I tentatively clicked on November and over the next few months it all finally became a reality and the fear went away to be replaced by excitement as our month kept moving up closer to our due dates.
I'll never forget this and how thankful I am to have been a part of this DDC, I will always treasure my labor necklace.

I'm so glad we have a facebook page!

Thank you all,

Deb

Deb, Mom to Madeleine 8/2005 and Maia 11/2009 Nick: and Chris
#8 of 11 Old 02-04-2010, 12:06 AM - Thread Starter

Carrie you are not crazy to want another I have the urge and the desire to but I know myself and that would upset me to much I thought ds1 was to little still to have to share me and in 5 years ds1 will be 10 and then I would have my #3 dc! it is starting over again but that is what is so nice and fun to me! This DDC helped me so much and helped me really treasure my pregnancy more than I was at certain times. I was also so amazing as mom2m said to watch our month move up and up through out the 9 months it was so nice to share ups and downs with everyone Dh even used to ask in october november and even december if anyone had a baby today he's so sweet! I am also so so happy that we have our facebook club I would hate to lose touch with everyone

Quote:

#9 of 11 Old 02-04-2010, 08:41 PM

i know i arrived here late but i'm going to miss everyone, even if our DDC wasn't the most active. i still want to be pregnant again =/

and i thought this thread either meant your pregnant again or your baby did something really cool

going to miss everyone, i hope everybody has a wonderful life with their little ones and lives peacefully?

*hugs*

he's here; kaine (11/9/09)
#10 of 11 Old 02-09-2010, 08:24 PM

I'm totally with Mom2M - I went from near-termination to trying to have my baby in a pool in my bedroom. You ladies will always have a special place in my heart. And I just joined the FB group (I haven't checked in here in a while...no wonder DDC's close!) so you'll have to be inundated with my long-windedness and tons of baby pictures.

Thanks for everything mamas!

(Omg I'm a mama!!!)

:yawning 33yo first-time solo mama to DD born 11/21/09
#11 of 11 Old 02-09-2010, 10:43 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasgrl View Post
I'm totally with Mom2M - I went from near-termination to trying to have my baby in a pool in my bedroom. You ladies will always have a special place in my heart. And I just joined the FB group (I haven't checked in here in a while...no wonder DDC's close!) so you'll have to be inundated with my long-windedness and tons of baby pictures.

Thanks for everything mamas!

(Omg I'm a mama!!!)

I made a Face book account just because of the DDC I will have been friend requesting everyone because I made my page private so accept my request!! need to feed my little man now

Quote:

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page