Maternity Clothes Deals!! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 04-03-2009, 06:32 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So this #5 is a complete as I had gotten rid of ALL of my maternity clothes and baby clothes for that matter. So like many of y'all I am starting my wardrobe over from scratch. I thought it would be nice to list any great deals on clothes. Even if its something not necessarily "maternity" but would definitly work over an expanding belly it might be worth mentioning.
So here's my recommendation BURLINGTON COAT FACTORY. I happened on their maternity section one day when shopping their baby clothes. ( I know who knew they had one!) and the prices are UNBELIEVABLE. I bought two shirts today for a total including tax of $13.16. And these were like nice shirts too. They also have the secret panel jeans there for $12.99.
I of course like many of you will be hitting the consignment shops and ebay but we all could use a few pointers for some great deals!

wife to an amazing man and mom to my 5 amazing children sd (16), sd (13), d (5), son (2), & caboose d born 11/15/09 and two goats but they don't have anything for that
#2 of 3 Old 04-04-2009, 03:42 AM

Ooh! I'm looking to get some new nursing-friendly tops for early preg/post partum time. And some bras in a larger size.
I've been stalking ebay and my friend's closets. Old navy seems cheap, but their regular stuff never fits me.

Homebirth Midwife biggrinbounce.gif

After 4 m/c, our stillheart.gif is here!

#3 of 3 Old 04-04-2009, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apricot View Post
Ooh! I'm looking to get some new nursing-friendly tops for early preg/post partum time. And some bras in a larger size.
I've been stalking ebay and my friend's closets. Old navy seems cheap, but their regular stuff never fits me.

I cannot stand old navy for myself but for Ds I LOVE Them the pants NEVER EVER fit right and the shirts shrink up on me and I have a long torso so it never works! I went to motherhood at our outlet mall here and got pants and shirts there really cheap when I was pregnant with Ds they also have nurseing bras and shirts there so that is what I did but I was not to into the nurseing shirts only the nightgowns and night shirts (we had a matching set Ds and I)

Glenn bouncy.gif 11*09 Joe 4*04 peace.gif Me praying.gif & Hubby geek.gif

Quote:

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page