...and yet another 'new' sensation - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 10-19-2009, 06:20 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I was 33 weeks last Friday. Today my nipples started to hurt - alot. If I massage them it helps but I'm supposed to avoid that right now (nipple stimi). I'm also getting more menstrual like pains. The babe is also seeming to get the hiccups almost daily now and that makes her tumble and turn all that much more (I don't think she likes it).
I'm tired.
Poo.

Ok rant over.

Mama to one very active DS (5.5) Loving wife to my wonderful DH and our baby girl arrived on December 10, 2009
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-19-2009, 06:37 PM

I think you should be ok. I am 31 weeks- I am still nursing.- talk about nipple stimulation and pain. DD has teeth.

If you are feeling contractions maybe they are just braxton hicks.
Old 10-19-2009, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamhappy2BAmom View Post
I think you should be ok. I am 31 weeks- I am still nursing.- talk about nipple stimulation and pain. DD has teeth.

At least we're almost done!

Me, my Sweetie , DD 1 (Dec 07),  and DD 2 (Dec 09). Co-sleeping, delayed-vaxing, quia Lutherans!
Old 10-19-2009, 07:35 PM

Are you wearing breast pads? Protection from the cold air?

Helen mum to five and mistress of mess and mayhem, making merry and mischief til the sun goes down.
Old 10-19-2009, 11:42 PM

I'm still nursing my 17 month old but these last couple of months I got more milk back. It pretty much went away around 17 weeks or so.

Mom of 3 sons and one daughter
Old 10-20-2009, 11:04 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamhappy2BAmom View Post

They are the BH - since 18 weeks now. MW also thinks I have 'irritable uterus'. I'm starting to agree with her. I awoke last night with terrible menstral pain, had to take tylenol. That didn't kick in right away so I ran a hot bath and sat in there for 20 minutes and that did the trick. I'm better today but my whom womb feels raw if that makes any sense.

How is everyone else feeling?

Mama to one very active DS (5.5) Loving wife to my wonderful DH and our baby girl arrived on December 10, 2009
Old 10-20-2009, 12:10 PM

well i can relate to the nipple pain. mine were hurting so badly the other night they woke me up, just like intense needle like pain and when I took a look at the girls, they were huge! looks like my milk ducts are raring to go for this babe! and the baby is moving & moving, it feels like he's an olympic swimmer, constantly doing turns. my belly feels like a rubber-band being stretched to its limit!

lady.gif Proud Mama of Lil "Big" Roc  banana.gifand Lil Roman superhero.gif 
Old 10-20-2009, 12:32 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsyhips26 View Post
well i can relate to the nipple pain. mine were hurting so badly the other night they woke me up, just like intense needle like pain and when I took a look at the girls, they were huge! looks like my milk ducts are raring to go for this babe! and the baby is moving & moving, it feels like he's an olympic swimmer, constantly doing turns. my belly feels like a rubber-band being stretched to its limit!
He he! I have this as well. The rolling and twisting and turning babe! This morning DH had his arm resting across my belly and he could feel her move and a few times she would really jab! He said "WHAT....is going on in there?? Maybe she does not like my arm on her LOL"
I think I read somewhere that when you feel the babe really throw it's limbs around like it's doing some major kicking and punching, it's actually their nervous system preparing their limbs?

Old 10-20-2009, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaffNowCryLater View Post
I'm still nursing my 17 month old but these last couple of months I got more milk back. It pretty much went away around 17 weeks or so.
How interesting that your milk came back. I let lo (2.5yo) know that the milk would come back after the baby comes...he's excited. He says colostrum tastes like water...mimis taste like ice cream! LOL

User Tag List