Weekly Ramble/Chat for November 16-22 - Page 4 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#91 of 93 Old 11-20-2009, 08:06 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ithappened View Post
this is so embarassing I couldn't start a new thread but at the same time, I had to know

anyone else go from rarely pooping to going a few times a day in the last few weeks of the pregnancy?

You know, I was just wondering that, too. I didn't want to start a thread about it, either. I don't really remember doing it with either of my last pg'cies but I went from going once a day like clockwork to now going 4 to 5 times a day. I think, for me, it may be due to upping my Vit. C a bit because I have a cold but it is really odd for me. I'm going much more often and my bowel movements are really soft, again out of the norm for me. I know I still have quite a while to go (I'm really thinking I won't go until my full 40 weeks at least) but between the loose stool and the constant stabbing pains in my cervix I know my body is starting the prep process.

I haven't had much time to check in this week, either. It has been so busy!

On a VERY postitive note: We got our mortgage approval certificate!!!

That means that we can really start looking for a house and actually put in offers. We are so excited! Now we have guaranteed money and just need to find the right house. We could be moving in just a few months (90-ish days after we find something and have an offer accepted). Yippee!

The midwife stuff is still going well. I'm waiting on the "green light" letter from my hematologist but my home visit with the homebirth mw is on Monday. I am SO excited but also obsessed with having the house spotless when she comes. I've been nesting like crazy anyway!

I'm recovering from a really, really nasty cold bug. My mom had it and shared it with the kids and they were generous enough to give it to me. I've been sick for a week. I'm feeling a *little* better today but still pretty crappy. I haven't gotten much done this past week. I spent all day yesterday on the couch, which made me crazy! A few more days and I should be all better (I HOPE!).

Beth )O( Homeschooling Mama to blahblah.gif DS (7) luxlove.gif DD (5) and sleepytime.gif DS (1) & #4 on the way in October!!! love.gif
 homebirth.jpgecbaby2.giffemalesling.GIFbf.jpgsewmachine.gifrainbow1284.gifnovaxnoIRC.gifphotosmile2.gif

#92 of 93 Old 11-20-2009, 09:16 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
this is so embarassing I couldn't start a new thread but at the same time, I had to know

anyone else go from rarely pooping to going a few times a day in the last few weeks of the pregnancy?

Here here! And I swear she's gonna shoot out of my navel tonight...
#93 of 93 Old 11-20-2009, 09:28 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:

Yep.

Me, my Sweetie , DD 1 (Dec 07),  and DD 2 (Dec 09). Co-sleeping, delayed-vaxing, quia Lutherans!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page