Prep work or maybe, just maybe early labor? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 11-25-2009, 09:11 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So I went to sleep with dd (nap time) with a tiny tingling in my back and woke up and have some back contractions that are wrapping around to the front. I wonder what this is.... while I've had prodromal labor only a couple weeks ago for a week straight due to being on my feet constantly, I don't recall them including the back pain, just tightening and period cramps...

I don't wanna get too hopeful but this could be it... I'm excited but was torn between the idea of him coming before or after the move, its so close now I'd almost rather he waited... We move Monday!

Ah well kids will be kids and they have their own timing. Besides I wouldn't mind having my body back.

Nichole, wife to Kris SAHM to Timothy : :10-11-03, Hosanna , Seraphim 8-17-08 : caught by Grandma! Faith 1-4-10 : Caught by Daddy!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-25-2009, 09:28 PM

Here's hoping that things work out exactly as they should! :

Helen mum to five and mistress of mess and mayhem, making merry and mischief til the sun goes down.
Old 11-25-2009, 09:30 PM

amen to haveng your body back
i keep teling my DH i want my body back for JUST me!

Jen loveing Wifey to my Hubby Jeremy Mommy to Austin David and KayLeigh marie
i love my life!!!
Old 11-25-2009, 09:58 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakenbake View Post
amen to haveng your body back
i keep teling my DH i want my body back for JUST me!
Lol, the joke being on us, or me anyways since I'm a full time bottle after he's out.

Nichole, wife to Kris SAHM to Timothy : :10-11-03, Hosanna , Seraphim 8-17-08 : caught by Grandma! Faith 1-4-10 : Caught by Daddy!
Old 11-25-2009, 10:40 PM

Happy labor vibes your way, and let me know if anything changes. btw how did the Thanksgiving decision go? what are you doing for turkey day?
Old 11-25-2009, 10:58 PM

right by at least my body will only be me and i can cary her where ever i want and how ever i ant LOL notin my crotch or back ya know?

Jen loveing Wifey to my Hubby Jeremy Mommy to Austin David and KayLeigh marie
i love my life!!!
Old 11-26-2009, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristSavesAll View Post
Lol, the joke being on us, or me anyways since I'm a full time bottle after he's out.

First-time mama due on Dec 3rd 2009!
Update: Baby girl born Nov 19th!
Old 11-26-2009, 01:47 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABell View Post
Happy labor vibes your way, and let me know if anything changes. btw how did the Thanksgiving decision go? what are you doing for turkey day?
So far contractions are gone... but having periodic twinging pain in my cervix so who knows maybe my body will do some more work overnight tonight.

As for Thanksgiving, Dh didn't call MIL back by noon yesterday and when he did call she told him they figured we wouldn't come so she just got enough for them...

As of now, we are thinking Golden Corral or perhaps cooking here afterall... dunno neither sound too appealing since GC will run us about 30 bucks and we'd only get to eat once and have no leftovers I love going back for seconds two hours later when you're still full . Then again cooking and then cleaning afterwards sounds exhausting...

Old 11-26-2009, 01:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristSavesAll View Post
this is totally what I was thinking! How funny... yeah, your body just gets taken over in a different way...

hh2.gif  ~~~~~~~~~~hh2.gif

Old 11-26-2009, 02:42 AM

[QUOTE=ChristSavesAll;14723889]So far contractions are gone... but having periodic twinging pain in my cervix so who knows maybe my body will do some more work overnight tonight.

As for Thanksgiving, Dh didn't call MIL back by noon yesterday and when he did call she told him they figured we wouldn't come so she just got enough for them...

Like it's that much more work to make extra for you guys....geez! I am in a mood or something, but reading that ticked me off.
I would of made extra and had it for you!!

How about a thanksgiving meal already cooked from Boston Market or a supermarket. That way you would definitely have leftovers!!
Old 11-26-2009, 10:52 AM

Well atleast your chance to have happy and more peaceful Turkey day has improved( no ILs) I hope you have a great Thanksgiving and your baby makes an appearance. let me know if anything changes, you can call me if you want/ need to.

User Tag List