Today, I did not have a baby. - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 65 Old 12-22-2009, 05:37 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Today I am not having a baby either it seems.
Had an appointment with the midwife and she thinks I won't have the baby until next week. I'm okay with that. That means I most likely won't have a Christmas baby. I called everyone to let them know, and maybe, just maybe they will stop hounding me now.
She advised me to start taking EPO and massaged my cervix for a little while. I also got a prescription for walking and sex.

After the appointment DH and I went to our favorite Indian Buffet for lunch. Now I'm going to rest for a little while and then I am off to the health food store for some EPO and maybe a walk around the mall.

I'm so inspired by all the December babies so far. We are popping like popcorn!

Wife to Matt, Mama to DD Elliot (12/31/09). We familybed1.giffemalesling.GIFgoorganic.jpghomebirth.jpgcd.giffly-by-nursing1.gifselectivevax.gifdelayedvax.gif
#62 of 65 Old 12-22-2009, 06:57 PM

So far today, no baby... but I did finally get the sex I've been hoping for, now if it would just get this baby to come out!!! Dd just woke up from a short nap so I gotta go (she always wakes up at the sound of clacking keyboard keys).

Nichole, wife to Kris SAHM to Timothy : :10-11-03, Hosanna , Seraphim 8-17-08 : caught by Grandma! Faith 1-4-10 : Caught by Daddy!
#63 of 65 Old 12-23-2009, 09:50 AM

Yesterday I had contx after cleaning the cabinets but when they got stronger and I moved to a quieter room they just stopped.

Dtd didn't help either. I'm strongly preferring to not have a Christmas baby and MIL is very upset that I won't herd everyone to her house on Sat but I just can't see doing that at 2 weeks past due or just popped (she doesn't consider either situation an excuse). I can't stay pg forever right?

Maybe my last minute shopping with DH today will do the trick )
#64 of 65 Old 12-23-2009, 10:44 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Maybe baby late evening Dec 25th or on the 26th. That is when we're going to try to get things going since DH will be here. I don't see him coming before.

Aeona - married to super hot nerd Toby . . . mama to Grace (9) Evangeline (7) Duncan 11.14.08   and Henry (4) born at home. Expecting again early December!  
#65 of 65 Old 12-23-2009, 12:08 PM

Didn't have a baby yesterday, but today is a new day!

Yesterday dd and I made some great Christmas presents with fabric paint, read some books, and had a peaceful day.

I really wanted to have a few peaceful quiet days with new baby before Christmas morning but that ship is sailing rather rapidly away . . .

Diana, homebirthing, homeschooling, homemaking wife and mother of two (plus one more coming this Spring)!
Wrap Your Baby Comfy, versatile baby carriers and lots of wrap instruction.
Preparing to move our family of five into a motorhome and live on the road fulltime at Free Range Dreams.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page