Intro - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-08-2010, 03:03 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi,

I have been somewhat of a lurker on here since I was prego. Have only made a few posts. I can't remember if I introduced myself or not. My name is Jennifer (35 yo) and I am SAHM to my three kiddos. I just gave birth to our last lil girl on 12/4. Dh is done and getting fixed in a couple of months. I am sad about retiring my uterus but fully support his decision because it was our agreement to try for our third. I tried for 5 years to get prego with my 1st. One time with our second. I had a surprise pregnancy a couple of months before our last that ended up in a miscarriage. We had planned on trying last fall anyways after I lost some weight and bought a bigger house. I got another surprise pregnancy a couple of months later and have been enjoying the heck out of her ever since. We didn't know what we were having (was a first for us) and I thought for sure we were having boy. I am so glad to have another girl. For the first time ever, I am just eating up every single minute...sleepless night,tears and all. Our last one is such a joy and sweetheart.

Thanks for having me!

Jennifer Sahm to my smart lil boy (9 yo), fun loving lil girl (7 yo),and our new sweet one (12/04/09)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-08-2010, 03:19 PM

Welcome Jennifer and congrats on your baby girl!

Di Linh, mama to DS1 (7), DD(4), DS2 (b 12/01/09)
Old 01-08-2010, 04:05 PM

Welcome! Better late than never lol. Congratulations and hope to see you a little more

knit.gifsewmachine.gifintactivist.giftreehugger.gif mama to one DS and one DD, equally amazing.

Old 01-08-2010, 05:42 PM

Welcome, Jennifer!!! I totally feel the same way about my surprise 3rd!

If you want to sound wise, go to school. If you want to be wise, go to nature.
My 3 sons! 8/92, 1/97 & 12/09!!
Old 01-08-2010, 09:49 PM

Welcome and congratulations! I'm another one completely head over heels in love with our surprise 3rd baby! I am loving every single second of it... even though I was so shocked after my BFP that I hardly spoke for 3 days (you'd think no one ever told me where babies come from, lol!). Glad to have you here!!

Beth )O( Homeschooling Mama to blahblah.gif DS (7) luxlove.gif DD (5) and sleepytime.gif DS (1) & #4 on the way in October!!! love.gif
 homebirth.jpgecbaby2.giffemalesling.GIFbf.jpgsewmachine.gifrainbow1284.gifnovaxnoIRC.gifphotosmile2.gif

User Tag List