still sore? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 02-12-2010, 05:45 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
so it's been almost 8 weeks.... and i'm still a wee bit sore.. am i the only one?

i think i got pinched a little on the left side when ds2 came out but no tears or anything but i can still feel it if i stand for a while or when DTD or when trying to have a bowel movment...

my other son was c/s so this is new to me. how long does it take to for the girly bits to feel normal again?

transtichel.gifAk Hippie mama  ribbonpb.gifYamia  DSD '03 blahblah.gif  DS '07 ribboncesarean.gif  DS2 '09  hbac.gif & DS3  uc.jpg '12

homeschool.gifwinner.jpgfamilybed2.gifnovaxnocirc.gifcd.gifgd.gif

#2 of 5 Old 02-13-2010, 08:52 PM - Thread Starter

nobodys still sore? i'm the only one?

transtichel.gifAk Hippie mama  ribbonpb.gifYamia  DSD '03 blahblah.gif  DS '07 ribboncesarean.gif  DS2 '09  hbac.gif & DS3  uc.jpg '12

homeschool.gifwinner.jpgfamilybed2.gifnovaxnocirc.gifcd.gifgd.gif

#3 of 5 Old 02-13-2010, 10:44 PM

I am... still tender though its more because I began using tampons too soon and it made my soreness become a very irritating sore. This has been my toughest recovery yet, grrr wishing life didn't always have to be so physically challenging and painful. Though I must say with the previous one I used honey to help me heal faster, I think its time to pull it out again.

Hang in there it'll get better!

Nichole, wife to Kris SAHM to Timothy : :10-11-03, Hosanna , Seraphim 8-17-08 : caught by Grandma! Faith 1-4-10 : Caught by Daddy!
#4 of 5 Old 02-14-2010, 07:11 AM

yeap Im 9 weeks and still sore. If I DTD I basically can't sit long the rest of the day or workout .. and if I have to poop- well, yeah- sore too ..

no idea what could be causing it.. any ideas?

DS1 Dec 2009 fuzmalesling.gif DZ Twins July 2012 babyboy.gifbabygirl.gif

#5 of 5 Old 02-14-2010, 12:27 PM

My pubic bone, which hurt alot on and off the whole last 2 months of pregnancy is still sore. Especially in any position or action that uses inner thigh muscles. I figure it's still coming back together or something.

I did read that we still have levels of relaxin in our systems that only gradually decreased over a few months PP.

mama to Rassa, born 12/9/09

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page