I'm so in love with my baby. - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 03-02-2010, 01:49 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I was so surprised when I found out I was pregnant again (way back in... April, was it? )! And now, I can't imagine life without my baby .

It has been so nice to have this place to come and share and read what other mamas are going through-- it really expanded my experience, and made me think and feel so many new things.

I hope we can remain a 'group' going forward-- I think MDC is going to make 'groups' and we can use the friend feature here at MDC. So I am going to go through and send friend requests here, too. And as MDC makes changes and upgrades, we can create our group.

So a big thank you, and a big

hh2.gif  ~~~~~~~~~~hh2.gif

#2 of 7 Old 03-02-2010, 02:03 PM

Thanks for sharing! I mentioned in another thread, but thelocaldialect has created a cool new board for us to move to when this DDC goes away. Feel free to PM one of us for the link.

Di Linh, mama to DS1 (7), DD(4), DS2 (b 12/01/09)
#3 of 7 Old 03-02-2010, 02:49 PM

I feel the same way! I really don't have time for the internet but I keep coming back here. I love the friendships here. I really feel I had a much better pregnancy/birth/babymoon because of this group!

I've checked out the new board and it's really cool! I hope everyone moves!

Mandy, Jesus loving, homebirthing, cloth diapering, baby wearing, breastfeeding, non-vaxing, food growing, homeschooling, hippy mama of 4.
#4 of 7 Old 03-02-2010, 03:50 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
I love this group. A great bunch of mamas here.

Aeona - married to super hot nerd Toby . . . mama to Grace (9) Evangeline (7) Duncan 11.14.08   and Henry (4) born at home. Expecting again early December!  

#5 of 7 Old 03-02-2010, 05:32 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I feel the same way. I didn't know ANYTHING about pregnancy or babies before I got pregnant and I got preg a few months ahead of when I thought I would...(just the first instance of what has become throwing the old schedule out the window).

I've learned so much on this board and it was so nice to have some pregnant people to talk to, since there is none of that where I live. I also really really enjoyed getting to talk to you all, many of you are so different from me and have given me many new perspectives, great advice, as well as comfort and support. It really gave me the confidence and thought I needed to make the decisions that felt right but I wasn't sure about (since a big part of thinking for me is talking something out).

YAY!

mama to Rassa, born 12/9/09
#6 of 7 Old 03-05-2010, 01:42 PM

Ditto what everyone else said!! I know I won't be on as much once I go back to work, but I love being able to connect and get answers to all my newbie mommy questions.

Living Angel Baby Born 12/21/09
Three angels watching over us.
#7 of 7 Old 03-09-2010, 02:24 PM

I don't post a lot, but I've been reading and I find it so comforting to know there are a number of women who have the same priorities when it comes to child-rearing as I do (compared to more mainstream message boards). I'd love to get the information for the new site, if someone can PM me!

Wife of R (08/2009), Mama of M (12/09), expecting Baby #2 (11/2012)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page