What are your symptoms so far? - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 67 Old 05-06-2009, 01:24 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I forgot to add that I turn into a crying idiot after 6 pm, and simple things make me have meltdowns

Due with number 5 in August. We do all that crunchy stuff.
#62 of 67 Old 05-06-2009, 10:19 AM

Look what I found in regards to the shortness of breath:

http://www.marchofdimes.com/pnhec/159_16046.asp

Good to know I am normal, because I have definitely been experiencing this more than just when I eat allergic foods.

Time to work on my yoga breathing more

Mama to monkey #1 , monkey #2 , and new little monkey #3 . I am always :yawning and making lots of
#63 of 67 Old 05-06-2009, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petit_bleuet View Post
I'm officially wearing pants one size bigger. I walked by a mirror earlier and froze. My belly is sticking out. I know it's supposed to happen faster when a woman has been pregnant before but seriously? I feel like a cow, it's too early!

(And then I'm freaking out because two people I know with twins have said, "Maybe it's twins." While that would make me feel much better about my rapidly expanding low belly, it would open a whole other can of worms. I'm hoping I can put that possibility to rest at my first appointment on the 18th.)
Same here! I had this pain in my belly all day yesterday and once I unbuttoned and unzipped my pants it magically went away. I don't even have any maternity clothes!! This is crazy. With my dd I didn't start wearing maternity clothes until well into the 4th month. I'm 5 weeks...Am I going to be huge?!
#64 of 67 Old 05-06-2009, 10:29 AM

ugh, nausea is starting. Seems like everyday I get closer to 6 weeks I get more and more nausea.

Angie wife to Joe and Mom to Lucas(7) and Alex (4), Elizabeth (21 months) and due with #4 mid june

#65 of 67 Old 05-10-2009, 12:54 AM

I've had gas & lots of it!

Realllllly tired but yet I wake up in the night & can't fall asleep & have been waking up at like 630am, which I normally am not out of bed before 830am.

I have been sneezing like a mad woman. I do not have allergies & never have but I have never heard of compulsive sneezing as a pg symptom???

I am really bloated, like I feel HUGE. I got on the scale yesterday thinking I have probably gained like 7 pounds because my stomach feels enormous but I had actually lost 2 pounds.

I go from being totally not interested in food to feeling ravenous and then I take like 4 bites and feel full.

I feel like I'm really thirsty all the time which makes me pee that much more often.

freethinking mom to DD 4/2006 and DS 1/2010
#66 of 67 Old 05-10-2009, 06:11 AM

As of today I've been peeing like a racehorse. I've been eating like a pig for the last two weeks AND I've lost 1.5kg
#67 of 67 Old 05-10-2009, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by merrywearer View Post
my boobs got WAY sorer and fuller today!
I never had this with my first pregnancy but with the last two it has been full blown. To the point that I conteplated wearing a bra to slepp they hurt so bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizbiz View Post

I'm darn emotional and sensitive! Anyone else? I also just feel like everything I do takes a bit more energy than normal... I don't have my usual 6 cylinders. I've also already had to get up in the middle of the night to eat and pee. Jeesh - I think it's a bit early for that to start already!

Lizbiz
Yes! Me! We had a full knock down fit at the grocery store yesterday and I was surprised I handled it as well as I did. Normally I just loose it with her now

Bec, Married eternally to Dan for ten years. Parents to A (8/17/06) O (12/30/09) one love lost (2/07/09) and my little twin angels (9/24/11, 10/11/11)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page