Getting to know you thread - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#121 of 123 Old 11-08-2009, 09:19 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi! I'm a late joiner

I'm a 25 year old Canadian mama Been married to DH since 2003. We have 2 little men already who were born in Feb 2004 and Dec 2005... I always wanted 3 but DH was hesitant.. well guess who go her way? lol
We're expecting our little princess January 6th... currently 31w4d.. yay!!
We co-sleep, I BF, non circ, selectively vac, live crinkly but not quite crunchy

Mama to 2 little men (2004 & 2005) and a little lady who just arrived january 8th
Always remembering our little angels up above.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#122 of 123 Old 11-19-2009, 11:50 PM

hi, I'm pregnant with my first after a couple months of trying and am excited to give my yellow lab puppy someone her size to play with. Ha.

I live in "I can see Russia from my house" state and have often thought winter is the best time for having babies. My husband and I are tickled about having our first baby.
#123 of 123 Old 11-25-2009, 05:45 PM

Hi!! Im Nicole!

I've been with the man of my dreams for 7 years and we have been married just over 2

He had been dying to get pregnant, and we finally decided to officially try in March and in April got pregnant!

It has been the most amazing and wonderful experience in my life. As you all know there is no way to describe it but I love being pregnant!! He keeps saying we are going to get pregnant again (and pretty soon) because he knows how in love with it I am, haha..

**side note: which is why i was pretty disturbed when our friends came by last night with their 2 year old and at one point the husband said "Feel bad for Nicole, she's pregnant"

But luckily my knight in shining armor quickly said - "No way its been great, Nicole loves being pregnant" He's an incredible husband.

ANYWAY

This board was recommended to me by our Bradley Teacher, when I told her how frustrating it was on this other board I was on (really some very unintelligent things going on, questions, answers, statements..etc)..and she said I guarantee you will not find that here..so here I am!

I am 34 weeks along and SOO EXCITED about all of it - labor included haha (so you know its my first)..I can't believe how fast it has gone. My Due Date is 1/7/10 but I think this little monkey will be in here til at least the 13th...I dont know why I just do, haha

We do not know what we are having, so that has been fun, although Im 97% sure its a boy..just feels like it to me

I read a lot and don't comment enough, but I am already very comfortable here! And I really want to try this red rasp leaf tea everyone is talking about!

As a fun or intersting thing, before I was pregnant - I had NEVER EVER been interested in breast feeding, thought it was gross, and was 100% on board with all the medication they can give you during labor, and I argued that I wouldn't get teeth pulled out with out any...NOW from being pregnant and going through our amazing classes and learning SO MUCH...I am 100% breast feeding & am doing 100% natural birth

Good Luck to everyone!! Everyday is a new adventure! (and the babies aren't even here yet!!)

ps i like icons!! haha

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page