Mothering Forum banner

I made cloth diapers, mama cloth,a receiving blanket, etc!

979 views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  TSomm 
#1 ·

Done:
1 NB AIO (I have 12 size 0 kissaluvs as well so I think we're good here)
12 small pocket diapers
3 medium pockets (need 12)
9 postpartum mamacloth (need 12)
1 receiving blanket (might possibly make more, depends on the flannel stash)
1 baby hat

To Do:
Cute baby outfit (I have the cutest material but it might be too girly...)
9 medium pocket diapers
3 postpartum mamacloth

See less See more
#4 ·
Good for you!

There's the motivation I need

I cleaned my kitchen last night so I have somewhere to sew and cook.... does that count? lol

#6 ·
Way to go!! I have sewed a little bit recently too, after procrastinating for a very long time. I made two baby sleep bags, a silk/velour blankie and several newborn diapers.

I need to add snaps to the sleep sacks and the diapers though!
So not motivated there.

Thanks for sharing!! Hopefully I will get moving on some mama cloth and rec blankets too!!

#7 ·
Go you! I haven't sewed anything. Not that there's nothing on my list, there is for both baby and for CHristmas but I just can't be bothered. Doesn't help that my sewing table is covered in laundry and bags and bags of fabric.

What pattern did you use for the dipes?

#8 ·
You rock girl!
I haven't made anything for this baby & sticking to that plan of action

#10 ·
Oh those wipes are CUTE! What's the non patterned side? OBV?

I use the Darling Diapers Unlimited pattern, and I dabble with the KCK One pattern every now and then. I did sew a KCK One modified with snaps as a holiday gift, it's laundering and then I need to pack and send it!

I want to try some sleep sacks and get to some projects for DD that I've had on the list for. ever. but when I sat at my machine today, I was totally uninspired.

I still need to finish sewing holiday gifts. I should probably get off the computer.... nah

#11 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Faliciagayle View Post
Oh those wipes are CUTE! What's the non patterned side? OBV?
No, just simple cotton flannel.

I also have Christmas gifts I SHOULD be sewing rather than preparing for my late Jan baby... But which is more fun?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.