OK- who's left? (still waiting) - Page 6 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-26-2010, 02:03 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Anyone? Bueller? I'm starting to see tumbleweeds roll by....I know I'm not the ONLY one left, but it's getting pretty thin on this thread!

41 weeks, 3 days.

Jen, mom of  two amazing girls, b. 2/16/06  and 1/29/10 hbac.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-26-2010, 02:21 PM

I'm still here...

I did lose my plug yesterday and then had bloody show and a small leak appear during the night... so hopefully it won't be too long now...

~paxye~
Mama to Xavier (July 02) , Colin (Sept 04), Khéna(Nov 06) & Wilhelmina (Jan 10)
Old 01-26-2010, 02:27 PM

I'm still here, having painful but erratic contractions, can't sleep for more than an hour at a time, just starting to let go of a little tinged mucus.

I'm totally spoiled, been off work since Christmas, my husband's in school and only has class 2 days/wk - but today is his day of classes all day and 5yo is home sick w/me, making sure I don't get any rest. Wah.

All you guys taking care of 1 or 2 or 3 babies and toddlers and/or still working through early labor, I don't know how you do it. My 5yo is very spirited and needs a lot of attention, but still.
Old 01-26-2010, 02:48 PM

Still here due tomorrow, but this little girl keeps turning posterior, moving her head to the side refusing to engage, I want to think she could come any day. . . but I don't see her coming anytime soon.

I think I started getting depressed just from the hormones, lack of sleep, uncomfortableness, baby being posterior around 36 weeks. And every day that goes by it just gets worse. I'm a hormonal mess. Too depressed or tired to accomplish anything which just makes it worse.

With my other two I went over due but don't recall feeling so down and completely lazy. And I've never had PPD. I hope that whenever this little girl does show up I snap out of this depressed fog for good.
Old 01-26-2010, 04:27 PM

I'm still here too.

40w3days.

Saw the midwife today, am slightly effaced, having near-constant BHs, and some ctx that are stronger, but other than that, NUTHIN.

If I haven't had my baby by Friday, I have to schedule an appointment for my due date, Feb 2. They'll do an ultrasound to check fluid levels and the placenta. I won't get to go past 42 weeks. I'm still hoping baby will show up before February!
Old 01-26-2010, 06:01 PM

I'm here...today is my due date Loving that

Had a m/w appt today--baby is now in an awesome ROA position for birth & I still feel really good. Well, besides the 40 week typical stuff. I'm ready to meet this little one...hopefully sooner than later.

A doula who married a cop & became a mama to 3 boys: G 12/22/00, my rainbow baby B 2/2/07 and L 2/10/10 my CBA2V baby, waiting for my little caboose late February 2013 & always remembering my two angels 2006 & 2012.

Old 01-26-2010, 10:27 PM

I'm still here too. Bump!

DS 31/01/10, TTC #2
Old 01-26-2010, 11:34 PM

I'm here at 40 weeks 2 days. In a stress filled last days as my baby keeps flipping around. Having light contractions throughout the day. A couple days ago it was head down with which I was having the mild contractions but lots of pressure on the cervix. Produced a blood tinged mucus plug and a somewhat dilated cervix.

Now I dont know what to do... Dont know whats going to happen to me.
Currently transverse position. Just waiting now. Do you guys have any advice or know anybody that waited it out like me. They keep talking about the risk of CORD PROLAPSE which makes it worse for me. You know they want to section me I'm sure, but midwife is waiting so far.

I really never thought I would have to have a c/s, because this is my third baby, with 2 normal births before this. It is a hard pill to accept. My baby just KEEPS ON MOVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any thoughts?....

Super mom to a 5 1/2 year old girl, almost 4 yr old girl, and 2 year old boy.

Old 01-27-2010, 01:12 AM

mymary- this is my third too and my little girl keeps moving too much as well. Not quite transverse I don't think but her head was tilted enough and not engaged enough that the midwife scared me saying if my water did break to call her immediately and rest with my hips elevated because they didn't want the cord getting between baby and the exit. So stressful.

I have been able to get my baby in a good position if I spend a few hours reading on hands and knees and moving in various positions. I think I even almost got her to turn anterior instead of posterior. But then when I wake up in the morning she is always turned back around.

Are you having any luck getting your little one to move in a good spot part of the time?

I'm trying to tell myself all this moving and room to move must mean she's not as big as her 9lb brother (might not be true at all but makes me feel better). I also am telling myself if she is moving positions so frequently she will be able to move in just the right spot when labor does start.
Old 01-27-2010, 10:32 AM

had contrax all night of course, they got really frequent, every 5 min or so, around 4 so I had some cereal and drank a lot and they slowed to every half hour, i snooze in between. they hurt though! then just now my whole mucus plug came out in one giant ball, sorry gross! so, i must be dilating at least some, right? i haven't gotten checked b/c i don't want to be discouraged and also i'm terrified of my water breaking early like last time.
Old 01-27-2010, 03:48 PM

nothing going on here...just made some chocolate oatmeal no bake cookies.

A doula who married a cop & became a mama to 3 boys: G 12/22/00, my rainbow baby B 2/2/07 and L 2/10/10 my CBA2V baby, waiting for my little caboose late February 2013 & always remembering my two angels 2006 & 2012.

User Tag List