So... where is everyone now??? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 8 Old 01-21-2010, 02:28 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm just wondering if us January mamas are keeping a "club" going somewheres? (Mind you, I became a December mama, but I don't know anyone from their DDC!). Are people congregating somewhere on the forum or has everyone gone their own way??

I miss you people!!!

A.

Agnieszka wife to Kevin, Kalina (Jan 7, 2005), Tosia (June 4, 2006) , and baby Emmett (Dec 27, 2009)
#2 of 8 Old 01-21-2010, 07:54 PM - Thread Starter

Hmmmm.... not here I guess...

Agnieszka wife to Kevin, Kalina (Jan 7, 2005), Tosia (June 4, 2006) , and baby Emmett (Dec 27, 2009)
#3 of 8 Old 01-21-2010, 07:56 PM

Well, I know that for me, I'm just busy! I haven't posted a whole lot on here this pregnancy, but I did check in and lurk a lot. But now that baby is almost here and I'm scrambling to get things done, I just don't have much time to even lurk anymore.

student momma to two great girls

#4 of 8 Old 01-21-2010, 08:40 PM

I think you just have a little bit of a headstart compared to some of us. If I had a newborn it may be a while for me to get back into posting on MDC, but I am sure that in a month or so everyone will be back and happy to have their little ones here.
#5 of 8 Old 01-21-2010, 10:40 PM

JingleBelle is 4 weeks old today and I check in regularly to see how everyone is doing. My posts tend to be short since I use my iPhone to read and post. I would love a new baby or postpartum thread to keep up with the mommas and new babies. It will take me a little while to put babies with their mommas!

Amy

Wife to K since 6/95 Mommy to "The Fellas" ages 13, 10 and 8 and our rainbow girly 12/09.
Always remembering my babies who could not stay '08 '08 '09
#6 of 8 Old 01-22-2010, 03:55 AM

Y'all stink Some of us are still waiting to go into labor

I think someone should start a thread on Life with a Babe & entitle it January 2010 DDC~!

A doula who married a cop & became a mama to 3 boys: G 12/22/00, my rainbow baby B 2/2/07 and L 2/10/10 my CBA2V baby, waiting for my little caboose late February 2013 & always remembering my two angels 2006 & 2012.

#7 of 8 Old 01-22-2010, 08:05 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I vacilate between obsessively checking in and being so jealous that I want to avoid our DDC.

Sorry you've felt left out!
#8 of 8 Old 01-22-2010, 11:24 AM

The chat thread is pretty active! I post/check most every day. I think we're just in a transitional stage since about half of us are still waiting on our LOs... once we've had our babies, we'll all start talking baby stuff and things will get active again. Don't despair! I'm still talking to mamas from my Feb '08 DDC so I think we will do fine as a community for Jan '10!

Lauren (33), writer, recovering academic, WOHM to a highly sensitive child (Robin, Feb '08) and mellow little Holly (Jan '10). Newly diagnosed Bipolar I. rolleyes.gif

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page