What do you think... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-05-2010, 11:58 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I want to make a picture book of photos that my mom took of my birth for my midwife as a way of saying how grateful I am for my homebirth experience and that she was a part of it. My mom thinks it is weird and DH said to do whatever I wanted...a lot of help their feedback was... What do you all think of the idea? Is anyone doing something similar?

BTW-I hope everyone is enjoying their babymoon and sending labor vibes to those still waiting...

Liz ~wife to an amazing man~mama to 2 beautiful sons~trodding through babylon~ loving JAH~rainbow1284.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-06-2010, 01:53 AM

Would you make this picture book so that she could not only admire it but show it around to clients and prospective clients as an example of what a home birth could be like? I think that would be a great idea. However, if you would not want her showing it and just keep it personal, it would seem like a bit of a waste. Though I am sure she would appreciate it.

It sounds like a neat idea.

Any misspellings or grammatical errors in the above statement are intentional;
they are placed there for the amusement of those who like to point them out.
Old 02-06-2010, 04:08 AM

sounds like a fabulous idea to me. just make sure the pictures are well edited and focused on the subject & not background stuff. black & white really helps with letting the eyes focus on the birth & not the extraneous "stuff" in the background.

A doula who married a cop & became a mama to 3 boys: G 12/22/00, my rainbow baby B 2/2/07 and L 2/10/10 my CBA2V baby, waiting for my little caboose late February 2013 & always remembering my two angels 2006 & 2012.

User Tag List