Well it's official - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#31 of 37 Old 03-28-2010, 03:29 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabeyho View Post
my bff's dh is 26 and got a vs last summer. they just had ds3 a few days ago. i was really surprised the doc was ok with it cause of his age!
My ex got a V at age 24 after DS2 was born. They didn't question it. In fact my Dr was asking me if I wanted to have my tubes tied after he was born (I was 25)

Unassisted birthing, atheist, poly, bi WOHM to 4 wonderful, smart homeschooling kids Wes (14) Seth (7) Pandora Moonlilly (2) and Nevermore Stargazer (11/2012)  Married to awesome SAH DH.

#32 of 37 Old 03-28-2010, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawberryFields View Post
I wonder if they will end up sharing a birthday There was a chance of that with my two dds. Dd1s b-day is 1/22 and my EDD with #3 was 1/23. She was born 1/18 so no shared birthday after all. But only 4 days apart!

The woman I used to babysit for had two babies share a birthday. They were exactly one year apart from each other.
That is like my dad's siblings...he is one of 7 kids. 2 brothers share a birthday several years apart, another 2 brothers have birthdays 1 day apart (but several years between), and he and another brother have birthdays about a week apart. His only sister has a birthday by herself.

Congratulations!!! My sister and I are 12 months apart, and we loved it growing up. Take good care of yourself!

Jill stillheart.gif Chris (7/96), mommy to 3 sweet redheads: jumpers.gif Matthew autismribbon.gif (12/02), Michelle (8/05) and Marissa (1/10). Nursing since 2002.
#33 of 37 Old 03-31-2010, 06:10 PM - Thread Starter

I'm not PG, I don't want to talk about it either. I just thought I would let you guys know

Unassisted birthing, atheist, poly, bi WOHM to 4 wonderful, smart homeschooling kids Wes (14) Seth (7) Pandora Moonlilly (2) and Nevermore Stargazer (11/2012)  Married to awesome SAH DH.

#34 of 37 Old 03-31-2010, 06:59 PM

thinking of you...

#35 of 37 Old 03-31-2010, 07:23 PM

Any misspellings or grammatical errors in the above statement are intentional;
they are placed there for the amusement of those who like to point them out.
#36 of 37 Old 03-31-2010, 09:04 PM

I'm so sorry, honey.

Rebekah - mom to Ben 03/05 and Emily 01/10, a peace educator, and a veg*n and wife to Jamie.
#37 of 37 Old 04-03-2010, 05:48 PM

more for you...I am so sorry.

A doula who married a cop & became a mama to 3 boys: G 12/22/00, my rainbow baby B 2/2/07 and L 2/10/10 my CBA2V baby, waiting for my little caboose late February 2013 & always remembering my two angels 2006 & 2012.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page