For those who got neg comments on their pregancy - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 04-09-2010, 12:14 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
What is your/child relationship to that person?

Crunchy con wife with 1 DS and 1 lil DD born in Jan. I love breastfeeding, CDing and Friday night family bed.
#2 of 3 Old 04-11-2010, 02:59 PM

my sister said the most negative things about my pregnancy, but only towards the very end. she was scared of me going 2 weeks past my edd. we are on great terms & she comes over 1 or 2 times a week so i can get stuff done.

nak

A doula who married a cop & became a mama to 3 boys: G 12/22/00, my rainbow baby B 2/2/07 and L 2/10/10 my CBA2V baby, waiting for my little caboose late February 2013 & always remembering my two angels 2006 & 2012.

#3 of 3 Old 04-11-2010, 03:39 PM

Ela was a bit of a surprise baby. She was concieved the day my DH arrived in the US from Chile--I had just graduated with my BA and was in debt (still am!) and he had no job and his English needed some work and we were broke. Also we weren't technically married yet, not in the US anyhow. We live with my brother in a large 2 bedroom apartment, and when my brother found out (at the wedding, actually) he didn't say much to me but I could tell he wasn't thrilled about it. Then later he complained to my mom how irresponsible it was of me to be pregnant, and he kind of gave me the cold shoulder all day.

Well now he's completely, head-over-heels enamored with Ela and plays with her all the time. DH and I were planning to move out on our own in September, but we've since changed our minds and are going to continue living here to take advantage of the cheap rent so we can throw every spare dime at the debt, and my brother is stoked that he gets to see Ela grow up during her first year. So I'd say he came around.

Married 12/08 to Chilean DH and mama to DD 2/2/10. We're a bilingual home and we familybed1.gif and toddler.gif

Expecting #2 in late June!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page