New Moon Birth offers certified birth doula services & independent Lamaze birth classes in Seattle! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 08-25-2009, 01:39 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
New Moon Birth, a Seattle Birth Doula and Independent Lamaze Childbirth Education organization owned by Sharon Muza, is dedicated to empowering families through support and education.

New Moon Birth provides certified birth doula services in Seattle and the Seattle Metro area and interactive, exciting Lamaze childbirth education classes for Seattle area families.

Birth is the most powerful and life-changing event a woman can experience. Birth creates, not just a baby, but a mother, and a family. Women have been giving birth for thousands and thousands of years, yet each time I have the honor of supporting a woman and her family at the birth of a child, I am amazed once again at the power of women and the power of birth.

It is my privilege, as an experienced Seattle birth doula and childbirth educator, to assist women and their families in preparing for birth through discussion, information, hands on practice, support, community building, resources and advocacy, and I receive great joy in working with families as they welcome their child into the world. As an experienced Seattle doula and childbirth educator, I have worked with and taught women birthing in home, hospital and birth center locations, worked with women having their first baby or adding to their family, including women having a VBAC (vaginal birth after cesarean.)

Please explore New Moon Birth to learn more about my doula services and childbirth class offerings (including VBAC classes) that are available in the Seattle area. I welcome the opportunity to speak to you further about your upcoming birth, your search for a certified birth doula and your childbirth education needs.

Birth doula, doula trainer, ican leader, lamaze childbirth educator, and most importantly, mom of 2 great girls!

User Tag List