Feb. 2010 DDC Blogroll - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 8 Old 05-30-2009, 04:02 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I keep a blog, linked in my siggy, and I see a couple of you have visited me, according to my Feedjit ticker! I love reading blogs and I've seen a link or two in some sigs in our DDC, but I thought that having them all in one place might be easier, and people can add as time goes by and we get more mommas on here.

Jess ~ RN & student CNM, Blogger (see profile), wifey to T-Rav & momma to sons Buggy ~7/04 & Newt ~1/08 & Tad 6/19/09 & Con-man 1/11!  <3
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 8 Old 05-30-2009, 08:22 AM

Mine is accessed through my name in my signature. BUT ... mine is a grief blog about life after the stillbirth of my precious girl.

So, I'm just offering up a warning - I utterly appreciate that it's probably not appropriate for newly pregnant ladies - I know how frightened I am! I don't want to upset or frighten anyone. So - I won't be at all offended if no-one visits me

Jill &heartbeat.gif the keepers of my heartheartbeat.gif : Dave, Ben (9/2002), Lucy (9/2004), (m/c 9/2007) Emma (born still on her due date and forever missed 10/2008) and Tobias (1/2010)grouphug.gif
#3 of 8 Old 05-30-2009, 10:36 PM

My blog is in my siggy. I don't know when I'll be blogging about my pregnancy though. I thought about waiting, since ideally I'd like to wait (I like secrets!) but it would feel weird not to blog about it right now, kwim?

Wife to dh and mommy to dd1 (3/07), ds (1/10), and dd2 (any day now)!

#4 of 8 Old 05-30-2009, 11:44 PM

Jill, my heart goes out to you, especially after reading some of your blog. You're right, I didn't get very far before I had to stop. I know it's a trauma and a loss that you don't get to choose to ignore. s

I have a blog for DD, link in my sig. I am thinking to change it to a family blog, but keep DD's domain name so that if she wants her own blog as she gets older, she can have it. But I also don't want her to feel slighted by the new baby even more by having to share her blog, too. But I really don't think I can keep up with two blogs. Thoughts?

Amy, proud Mama to my girls Natalie (12/7/06) and Miranda (2/9/10).
#5 of 8 Old 06-01-2009, 03:36 PM

I have a blog, linked in my signature. It is password protected because I don't want certain members of family having access to it (long story). Anyone here is more than welcome to read. However, like Jill, my blog talks a lot about loss - both full term loss with Gideon and miscarriage with Butterball. However, I do plan on writing a lot about this pregnancy, so feel free to PM for the password if you'd like, but I will totally understand if it's too much for you.

Rachele Garrin ~ Missing Gideon and Butterball ~ Loving for our Jareth
#6 of 8 Old 06-10-2009, 08:50 PM - Thread Starter

*sheepish grin* I can't help myself...I'm a blog junkie!

Jess ~ RN & student CNM, Blogger (see profile), wifey to T-Rav & momma to sons Buggy ~7/04 & Newt ~1/08 & Tad 6/19/09 & Con-man 1/11!  <3
#7 of 8 Old 06-10-2009, 10:04 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Mine is in my signature. I've not been feeling very inspired lately though.

Flowers, fairies, gardens, and rainbows-- Seasons of Joy: 10 weeks of crafts, handwork, painting, coloring, circle time, fairy tales, and more!
Check out the blog for family fun, homeschooling, books, simple living, and 6 fabulous children, including twin toddlers

#8 of 8 Old 06-10-2009, 10:53 PM

I have two blogs, both kind of neglected lately. Both are in my siggie - one is for DS (linked in his name), the other is for my vegan food blog (linked to my name). I won't be announcing anything on either blog until the 2nd trimester, as family members read them both.

Chessa , mama to Silas T (6/06) , wife to Chad . Welcome August Emerson! 2/8/10

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page