Weekly chat thread February 15th - February 21 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-15-2010, 01:03 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
starting this the night before while I am thinking about it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-15-2010, 03:39 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm trying to figure out who is even left.

Mama to Elsa Louise: 2/10, 13lbs 8 oz  energy.gifand Oscar Allen: 7/12, 13lbs 8 oz  babyboy.gif

Old 02-15-2010, 03:46 AM - Thread Starter

I know what you mean. I am not able to sleep right now so just prowling around.
Old 02-15-2010, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninetales View Post
I'm trying to figure out who is even left.
Helloooo out therrrre!

So, my stomach is contracting (like getting rock solid) intermittedly, but they aren't contractions that stop my breath, like in the movies, or anything. That's normal right? Are these actual contractions, or just practice ones? There is no pattern.

So, I am officially one day overdue in Sweden, but I still got one day to go till my due date in France! Ah the joys of international living. So, this means my next step is to call the hospital tomorrow to speak to a midwife and see what the plan is.

I'm slightly concerned because the last few visits the comments have all been about how big the baby is. They even had me do a GD test (which came back negative). Anyway, I just hope baby boy decides to come out soon. My mother comes on Friday and I don't want to have her here alone while I am stuck in the hospital for a long time.

I STILL haven't packed my suitcase yet, although I did finish up the baby's yesterday. That's high on my priority list today...

Baby is moving around a ton right now.

I love seeing all the pics of the new babes and happy families! Keep it up Feb DDC members, we got some real beautiful babies on here . And for the rest of us who are still waiting for the labour gods...

My family = me + dh & ds +
Old 02-15-2010, 12:23 PM

Post-partum mommies can chat with us too! The DDCs stay active for several months, and then we can move our chat thread to Life with a Babe.

I'm feeling okay physically, but starting to get pretty mentally impatient. There are still almost 2 weeks until my due date, but I have so many periods of fairly intense contractions that I keep thinking one of these is really going to take off, and after so many hopeful moments I'm starting to get discouraged. I know I need to chill out and let it happen, and just remember that all these "false starts" are at least helping my body do the work, but it's hard to think maybe today I will hold my baby, and then have it peter out again. Although I had lots of contractions and was 3 cm dilated before I went into labor with my DD, they wouldn't come in such patterns as these seem to. Contractions, stop teasing me! I *want* to be patient, but you are making it hard for me!

In the meantime, we've had a bunch of snow dumped on us again today. Don't know if I'll make it out on my afternoon errands and DD's ballet lessons or not. It would help pass the time to do all that, but I really don't want to take risks at this point--to get nervous out on the road, or slip on the ice. Guess we'll just try and find something cozy to do in here.

Homeschooling mama to DD 3/28/06 reading.gif,  DS 2/27/10 coolshine.gif, Belle the Orange Dog 03/11, and DD babygirl.gif 10/03/2013.
Old 02-15-2010, 12:57 PM

I still haven't had anything. I will occasionally get one or two what I think are contractions but there is no pattern or anything to them. I've dropped but not significantly. No mucous plug (or really much mucous of any kind) and no bloody show. Nothing to really indicate it's going to be any time soon.

Which is actually kind of a good thing. At least I don't go around all day thinking "It's going to be today!" I'm pretty much resigned to the fact it will be awhile. Probably this baby is like me, overly cautious and needs lots of reassuring before making any big life changes.

Mama to Elsa Louise: 2/10, 13lbs 8 oz  energy.gifand Oscar Allen: 7/12, 13lbs 8 oz  babyboy.gif

Old 02-15-2010, 01:17 PM - Thread Starter

Hi!
Glad there are still some other pregnant Feb ddc'ers to chat with. and of course I also hope the ones who have had their babes come to chat too. I imagine the first few weeks of a baby leave less interest in chatting and perhaps more interest in just hanging out with the baby.

I am feeling good. I have had up and down days or weeks but somehow I am sleeping a lot again which is heavenly. Yesterday I felt really swollen- especially in my feet and legs. But going for a walk helped.
Sometimes these days I wake up at 10am and by 4pm I am almost ready for bed! then, like last night- there are nights when I am prowling around till 1am.
But I am just sleeping a ton which I think is helping me to feel good.

I am craving orange juice like crazy these days. Drinking as much of it as I can get every day.
I am actually not in a hurry to be done with the pregnancy. 9 days till my due date and I expect 7-10 days past that so I am not even thinking- any minute now. Just enjoying feeling the baby inside of me. PArt of it is that I wanted to be pregnant for years before I was, so now that I am - I am still enjoying it while it is happening. It is truly an amazing thing and I have no idea who this little being in me will be, how they will look and all that.

Still zero idea of names! Last night dh and I were reading out local newspaper and there was a big list of the kids in our local high school who made honor roll. So I read dh a list of like- 200 names in a row or something. But none of them were right for us.
Anyway- because I am 39 weeks in 2 days I do also know that the baby could be born at any time so I Am also just totally open to whatever timing happens. ALl I have left to prepare on an external level is to wash some somewhat dirty blankets that I will use for the birth bed.

Other than that I am pretty much just sleeping 2/3's of the day/nigh and up for 1/3. I am all about sleep right now!
Old 02-15-2010, 01:22 PM - Thread Starter

Does anyone else have swollen feeling feet and legs? This is my current symptom. I wonder if it is an imbalance or just the body's way of softening up some? It is not too bad but really noticeable!
Old 02-15-2010, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie34 View Post
Does anyone else have swollen feeling feet and legs? This is my current symptom. I wonder if it is an imbalance or just the body's way of softening up some? It is not too bad but really noticeable!
It *can* be a sign of high blood pressure/pre-e issues, but is probably just normal end-of-pregnancy stuff. There was a thread recently about whether people's wedding rings still fit, and many people were saying they didn't. My feet and hands have just started getting a tiny bit swollen in the last week, which also happened to me last pregnancy. It's mostly right after I get out of the hot shower, or take a walk, etc., but sometimes just happens randomly. I have a friend who gained something like a zillion pounds at the end of her pregnancy, though, just in water. She did NOT have any pre-e issues, her body just was holding on to water in those last weeks. It's just one of those final month "joys."

Homeschooling mama to DD 3/28/06 reading.gif,  DS 2/27/10 coolshine.gif, Belle the Orange Dog 03/11, and DD babygirl.gif 10/03/2013.
Old 02-15-2010, 02:32 PM

katie- my feet are definitely pretty swollen

I am still here, 9 days past my EDD, had acupuncture last night to induce and so far nothing has happened except I slept very badly...I am starting to get anxious about all the constriants and "discussions" about to come up with the mw's at my appt tomorrow if I'm still preggers....especially where I decided not to go to the 10 days routine ultrasound (which they scheduled on the morning of the ninth day!!?) and NST...it's not even just waiting for the baby but having been in this "state of readiness" having snacks for our birth team, moderately clean house etc. for like a month now since everyonme thought things were happening weeks ago...

crochetsmilie.gif       placenta.gif encapsulated my placenta!   toddler.gif        blogging.jpg          lactivist.gif       familybed1.gif    pos.gif Jan 2012 and planning a hbac.gif!!
Old 02-15-2010, 03:57 PM

I've been swollen at least a couple months! My feet actually first started swelling at 5-6 months. My hands at maybe 7 months. My blood pressure has been totally normal, so I don't even pay attention anymore.

Good luck doulawoman, hope the acupuncture works! I'm 2 days past my EDD but am ok right now with waiting a few more days. If I get to a week past, I might consider some castor oil, my midwife said to keep it on hand just in case!
Old 02-15-2010, 04:10 PM

katie - try drinking water and laying on your left side to see if they go down. But if your blood pressure is ok it's probably no big deal - we are SOOO close!!

I have my 3rd session of acupuncture today - because I have had some pretty strong contractions I will see what she thinks of doing an all out induction session. Up to this point she has been working on my mental relaxation/anxiety (anxiety over pre-e/induction).

I had a wonderful prental massage last Friday - what a great treat! I am glad I did it.
Old 02-15-2010, 04:31 PM - Thread Starter

re the swollen feet- they are not really too bad- just a little achy recently and swollen feeling but not in a major way. Blood pressure all good etcetera I am not worried about it. Just noticing it lately. I think it's just a part of the whole experience. I am also super thirsty and drinking lots of water and teas. I think it is just part of the process- somehow my body wants me to take in a lot of water right now and it also wants to retain some of it.

My very demanding dogs are bugging me to take them for some exercise. I feel so lazy but I think of my dogs as my personal trainers! In general we walk almost every day for a good hike. Lately (last few months) though with cold and pregnancy sometimes I don't want to.(like 3 or 4 days a week right now I don't want to) Then sometimes they bug me until I do it- and then I am really glad I did. Trying to motivate right now which mostly means putting on layers of clothes and socks and boots and coats- etc- which is even more challenging than the walking itself! Once I am actually out in it I feel better though so here goes.
Old 02-15-2010, 05:08 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I am still around - 6 days until due date. I am curious how many people are left too! All these birth announcements are making me think I can go any time, but I have no labour symptoms.

I wake up with swollen fingers and wrists, swollen enough that they "hurt" when I bend them - my swelling is just pregnancy related. I have an appointment tomorrow and I think I will get my cervix checked as I am curious if anything is going on. I have not experienced any tightening or contractions yet.

I definitely need to get some long walks in. I feel tired and take every opportunity to rest...but maybe I need exercise! I am still going to work but not accomplishing much. My son is on his week holiday so I do not need to prepare lunch and breakfast and get him to school on schedule. So this week is about taking it easy and exercising - doing this at a nice pace.

Sara - Mum to C (10/02) ; m/c 10/07; 7/08; 3/09; Lucy Olive Feb 28, 2010 !
Old 02-15-2010, 05:22 PM

I'm still here, and feeling kind of grouchy about it today. I shouldn't even be worrying about it - my first due date isn't until the 18th, and the probably-more-accurate ovulation-based due date is the 26th. *sigh* But DS came 8 days before his regular LMP due date, so I guess I got it into my head that this baby might come on the 10th. Really, though, I should be happy. The 18th gives me a full month between DS's birthday and the new baby's, which would be nice. And I like to keep my holidays separate too, so it wouldn't be bad to get a few more days past Valentine's. So snap out of it, self...

No swelling here, luckily. My rings are ever so slowly getting tighter, but they still go on and off. I'm mostly just hanging out and watching the Olympics too much.
Old 02-15-2010, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hapersmion View Post
So snap out of it, self...
I hear you!!

Old 02-15-2010, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie34 View Post
re the swollen feet- they are not really too bad- just a little achy recently and swollen feeling but not in a major way.

My very demanding dogs are bugging me to take them for some exercise. I feel so lazy but I think of my dogs as my personal trainers! In general we walk almost every day for a good hike. Lately (last few months) though with cold and pregnancy sometimes I don't want to.(like 3 or 4 days a week right now I don't want to) Then sometimes they bug me until I do it- and then I am really glad I did. Trying to motivate right now which mostly means putting on layers of clothes and socks and boots and coats- etc- which is even more challenging than the walking itself! Once I am actually out in it I feel better though so here goes.
Totally feel you on both the swollen-ness and the dog issues! My pup is amazing though, and you are so right, it does feel good to walk. The layers (to cover all body parts) are killing me too, haha! I feel like the Michelin man as I waddle down the streets of ever stylish France.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlyR View Post
I had a wonderful prental massage last Friday - what a great treat! I am glad I did it.
Oh, that's awesome! I posted on my fb status asking for what I should do the week before my due date, almost everyone said go to the spa. I didn't, but maybe I should find a massage some place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doulawoman View Post
katie- my feet are definitely pretty swollen

I am still here, 9 days past my EDD, had acupuncture last night to induce and so far nothing has happened except I slept very badly...I am starting to get anxious about all the constriants and "discussions" about to come up with the mw's at my appt tomorrow if I'm still preggers....especially where I decided not to go to the 10 days routine ultrasound (which they scheduled on the morning of the ninth day!!?) and NST...it's not even just waiting for the baby but having been in this "state of readiness" having snacks for our birth team, moderately clean house etc. for like a month now since everyonme thought things were happening weeks ago...

My family = me + dh & ds +
Old 02-15-2010, 08:32 PM

Re: swollen feet - mine come and go - but it's mainly the right foot, but when I continue to drink lots of water and lay on my left, I do notice a huge difference.

I had my 38 week check up today and I'm still at 1cm!! My OB asked if I wanted to get induced at 39 weeks, but thought I'd give it one more to see if I make any more progress and go from there - she agreed and so my next appt is scheduled next Wednesday at 11am. Could be my last one and my last day at work could be the 26th! This, of course, all depending on if the little guy wants to make his appearance before then or not. But I've been at 1cm since my 35th week - not much progress is being made and the pain that I've been enduring with him pressing really hard on my cervix, I thought something would have progressed this time around..... Oh well.

I'm feeling pretty good - evenings are a little rough. Just generally tired and not wanting to do much. But I'm still very mobile, doing laundry, cleaning the house, going to the store, still working a 40 hour work week and all of that good stuff. Just sittin' around waiting for Will's arrival.

One happy mama to 1/06 , 3/10 , and married to my best friend
Old 02-15-2010, 11:19 PM

I'm still with child too! I'm 38 weeks and a day or two. I'm feeling pretty good. Really, really tired. But, it's so hard to rest when DS is napping or in bed. Somehow I get a burst of energy then or else I have something I have to get done while he is not around. At the midwife today I had a trace of protein in my urine, but I think that's related to me not getting enough protein. I haven't been eating very well the past week or so. It's so much easier to eat the crappy food. Good news is I've only gained a pound in two weeks. Last time I gained like 6 pounds in one week at this point, my BP was elevated and combined with protein in my urine I got put on bedrest. This time is it just a protein thing...so hopefully I will help straighten that out with eating better. Yesterday we took a cold walk to the playground and let DS go down some snowy slides. He loved it and I experienced getting chilled to the bone for the first time this winter. The walk was good for me too, even if it was a slow waddle of a walk, which is actually perfect toddler speed.

I'm hoping that when I am not pregnant and I'm out and about without children I don't park in the spots close to the door at stores. Everytime I'm out with DS I think, do these people really need these close spots? I think I might be feeling a sense of entitlement

Mama to three

Old 02-15-2010, 11:20 PM

The swollen feet is fluid retention and I get it really badly. I've had it for 2-3 months now. The only cure I know of is to sit with your feet higher than your heart for extended periods of time. You can feel the fluid draining and it is blissful. My FIL used to be an OB/midwife and he said that is one of the reasons I have to go to the toilet so many times in the night, it's the fluid. Mine is much worse on my left foot.
Old 02-16-2010, 01:46 AM

I am 10 days over here. Got a call yesterday from the hospital with an offer to be induced if I wanted. When I told the nurse no she said that they had to offer in a certain order off their list of pregnant women. I followed up with how my Dr. knew and was ok with me going 10-14 days over, she replied, that yes she sees that on her chart. Then somehow I get a comment of "I hope you go into labor on your own" with a tone of good luck but it won't happen, and that later they might not have time to induce me later in the week.

Then I got a call for a non-stress test for today or tomorrow. I don't even want to go do that, because as my husband says "It is telling" that they would call me into get an induction even when I have had no problems health-wise or otherwise with this or my last pregnancy.

The baby dropped 5 weeks ago, I have been losing bits of my mucus plug for weeks, contractions every evening for a month. And menstrual like cramps for 3 weeks. I can't decide if I should wait for my body to do it's thing and go into labor by itself, or if I should do home-induction stuff. My hubby bought me castor oil because I asked him to.

*sigh*

Most of the questions I get aren't what can I help you with or what do you need, but where is the baby, and how far over due will your Dr. LET you go.

I maintain that Dr.s can't MAKE anyone do anything (before you go to the hospital anyway).
Dr.s tell you what they think is best and you CHOOSE to do what they say. "My Dr. made me get an induction" really should read, "I believe what my Dr. says and trust his judgment in this situation and choose to get an induction".
Just a little pet peeve of mine.

I get grumpier and grumpier the longer this pregnancy goes.

I am really happy to read all the wonderful birth stories from our DDC and see all the beautiful pictures.
Old 02-16-2010, 03:18 AM

Hope everyone had a nice valentine's weekend. Mardi gras is ramping up here for tomorrow.

So, I've had quite the weekend. Yesterday, I woke up at 5am and was very aware. Finally went back to sleep at 6 and managed to sleep until 8:30 when someone called my house. Well, then I was awake. At 9am I started having contractions. They were irregular, but pretty strong and went all day. Finally at about 9pm (yep that's 12 hours) they were very strong and lasting 1-2 minutes, 3-5 mins apart. Kept going that way and we called the midwife at 11. She got here before midnight and checked me, but my cervix was still very posterior and dilated to about 3cm only. Meanwhile, the baby still hadn't dropped. I was so exhausted. She suggested taking a bath (I did) and trying to sleep. She thought it would be a few hours and I would be at 4 and going strong. I slept poorly from 1-3 and woke up completely disheartened. I was exhausted, but the contractions were lessening. Labor stalled out at around 4 and I slept until 7. Completely gone.

I labored for 15 or so hours and it just went away. I was so upset. I've finally gotten over it, but I'm still exhausted. I did manage to get some rest and my MW called and checked on me and reassured me. Hopefully it will be soon. I've had lower back pain and contractions on and off today, but nothing regular yet. Maybe a mardi gras baby?

Meanwhile, my grandparents arrived today, and that was a stress for me. They are staying in our spare bedroom and will be here when the baby is born. We hadn't yet told them about the HB (unfortunately, my mom and MIL can't make it for another week and they are very supportive of the HB and would be great support people). I had anxiety over that, but I just let it out. They reacted better than I thought, although I think it makes them slightly anxious. They are fairly young (history of young births in my family!) and I was hoping they'd be supportive since they were planning on being helpful while here. Well, I think my grandma will actually all right--she seems interested and said she'd never been to a HB before. Hopefully they'll not have negative energy during the birth. At least the weight is off of me. I have no idea why I was so anxious about it. I guess I just don't want controversy.

Sorry so long. I'm just exhausted and feeling ready for baby. Send true labor vibes for me! I don't think I can handle it if I have another full day of contractions without baby.

Kara: on a journey with DH, Mama to DS 2/2010
Old 02-16-2010, 09:40 AM

Sending you LVs Ambystoma!

I'm due on the 20th but hope I go a few days sooner. I feel pretty great most of the time but get crampy in the evenings and my feet get seriously hot when I go to bed at night, no matter what temp the bedroom is it seems....anyone else experiencing that???
Old 02-16-2010, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieNimIty View Post

I maintain that Dr.s can't MAKE anyone do anything (before you go to the hospital anyway).
Dr.s tell you what they think is best and you CHOOSE to do what they say. "My Dr. made me get an induction" really should read, "I believe what my Dr. says and trust his judgment in this situation and choose to get an induction".
Just a little pet peeve of mine.
I totally agree with you!

I hope labor happens for you soon!

Mama to three

Old 02-16-2010, 11:52 AM

nak......
checking in on you ladies! love, love, love reading all the birth stories coming. i went late with my first 2 so i can understand how many of you are feeling....the day will be here before you know it (although i know it doesn't feel like it now...)! hang in!!

: mama to 3 sweet boys, 10/21/03, 2/23/07 and 1/20/10
Old 02-16-2010, 12:15 PM

Hello ladies...is there a PP moms thread this week?

We are doing fine here. I think maybe going through a growth spurt - either that or we still have our days and nights a bit flipped around. It seems to go every other night - one night I'll get a good stretch of 4, maybe even 5 hours, and then every 2 after that, and then the next he'll be up every 1.5-2 hours regardless. We'll have a weight check tomorrow to see how he's doing with the gain. I ordered 100 tabs of domperidone to give it a try, but am not sure if I'm supposed to start taking it now or wait until we have supply issues (in my case it is a matter of when, not if, supply issues will occur so I feel a bit like a ticking time bomb in that regard). Also a bit confused on the dosing. So if anyone has any experience in that regard, please help me out. I am subscribed to the domperidone thread somewhere else on the site, but got a little overwhelmed there - I may go back and check it out again when I have time.

Other than that, you will probably see a bit less of me around. Between 4 kids and being back to work (2nd week back and already have three freelance jobs I'm trying to juggle - yay for the $$ but AH! for my sanity!) I don't have as much "fun" time on the computer. Plus, an absolutely no offense intended, I'm not sure how well I'll fit in here parenting-style-wise as our babes get older...I know MDC is one of the "crunchier" boards and I'm a bit on the "soggy" side of things. But even if I don't pop in here you can always send me an email, PM, or note on FB...I do like to chat.

Nicole, Mommy to Jasmine (7/05) , Athena (2/07) , Shane (3/08) , Caleb (1/10), and 2 angels (4/06 & 4/09)
Old 02-16-2010, 12:33 PM

Mornin', ladies! Labor vibes to all those who want them...

Ambystoma, . That experience would probably make me a little crazy. Stop teasing us, babies!

I'm trying so hard here to be patient, and to not just wish these last days (weeks?) alone with my DD away. But it's hard to be so uncomfortable, and to keep thinking it's about to end, and then have it not. I'll be curious to hear what my doctor says about me tomorrow, as last week I was already 3cm, and I've had so many hard contractions since then. At some point, it's going to have to become real labor, right? I just can't keep randomly dilating without at some point leaking out a baby! But my due date is still 12 days away, and I want to be realistic about that. I wish at least it weren't so cold and snowy--I feel like if I could get out more with my DD, maybe sit in the sun somewhere and relax my sore self, I'd have an easier time passing the time. Instead we're mostly housebound and that makes the time draaaaggg...

Old 02-16-2010, 12:48 PM

I was pretty much content to wait it out but now my husband's insurance company is screwing us over and we'll likely not be insured by them starting the 1st. We'll probably be all right because I'm covered through my work until April 1st and they should cover the bulk of my birth center bill, but it would be nice to get a little extra coverage.

Sorry, baby, mama really kind of needs you to be born before 3/1. Even if we signed up for this year, it would only cover the prenatal care, because delivery is only covered after the deductible is met and the arbitrary deductible is 5000$. My birth center costs 3800$ for everything.

And that opens a whole new can of worms, since I let my coverage at my job lapse because I don't think I'll be there that much longer. The new plan through his work doubles the deductible, reduces the coverage, and raises the premiums by 250$ a month. We simply cannot afford that.

So that's why, instead of relaxing, I'll be doing research and paperwork today on private insurance and government assistance. I had thought that we didn't qualify for assistance but I am starting to think I read the income guidelines wrong or something, so hopefully we can get some help here and be able to get ahead for once.

Old 02-16-2010, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountryMommy View Post
Sending you LVs Ambystoma!

I'm due on the 20th but hope I go a few days sooner. I feel pretty great most of the time but get crampy in the evenings and my feet get seriously hot when I go to bed at night, no matter what temp the bedroom is it seems....anyone else experiencing that???
My feet do too. Cold all day and then when I go to sleep I have to let them hang out of the covers or I will roast to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappiLeigh View Post
Mornin', ladies! Labor vibes to all those who want them...

Ambystoma, . That experience would probably make me a little crazy. Stop teasing us, babies!

I'm trying so hard here to be patient, and to not just wish these last days (weeks?) alone with my DD away. But it's hard to be so uncomfortable, and to keep thinking it's about to end, and then have it not. I'll be curious to hear what my doctor says about me tomorrow, as last week I was already 3cm, and I've had so many hard contractions since then. At some point, it's going to have to become real labor, right? I just can't keep randomly dilating without at some point leaking out a baby! But my due date is still 12 days away, and I want to be realistic about that. I wish at least it weren't so cold and snowy--I feel like if I could get out more with my DD, maybe sit in the sun somewhere and relax my sore self, I'd have an easier time passing the time. Instead we're mostly housebound and that makes the time draaaaggg...

I feel the same way about somewhere warm. My sister is living on an island talking about the beaches and I am living in the great white north. Sooo teasing.
Old 02-16-2010, 03:25 PM - Thread Starter

Annienimmity I hope it happens for you soon and that you have the support you want to wait as long as you want. That must be challenging.

Ninetalesoh that is really frustrating about the insurance. I hope you baby is born in time for you so that it is easier in that respect. Those technical things can be so irritating.

I hope everyone else is doing well. This end of pregnancy can be pretty intense. Lots of patience required.

Ah, end of pregnancy- my current thing is this kind of- adrenaline like feeling in my body. And feeling kind of sick a little bit. I am just trying to sleep through it as much as possible. Of course last night after proclaiming how well I have been sleeping I was up all night tossing and turning and miserable. go figure. Slept till noon today- like once it got light I fell asleep.

Hope everyone is doing well. I amuse myself by looking at all the beautiful baby pictures on this and other ddc's. So cute- it is amazing to see them.
Snowing here today which is nice and dh stayed home from work on account of it. (he works for his dad and has some flexibility which is great right now).
I have much better days when he is home.

User Tag List