This DDC is closing - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 9 Old 05-22-2010, 02:05 PM - Thread Starter
Administrator

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Hey ladies, it's that time. This DDC is closing.

We wish you all the best and hope you'll continue to find support and friendship on MotheringDotCommunity

This Due Date Club will be archived and closed to posting in 48 hours. You will still be able to access the pages and reminisce about your pregnancies and births , but you will no longer be able to post to the forum.

Love, health and happiness to you and your growing families.

Regards,

Adina

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

#2 of 9 Old 05-22-2010, 04:55 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Nicole, Mommy to Jasmine (7/05) , Athena (2/07) , Shane (3/08) , Caleb (1/10), and 2 angels (4/06 & 4/09)
#3 of 9 Old 05-22-2010, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoleS View Post
I know, weird, right?

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Wise-Woman-Fertility/182752565080597
#4 of 9 Old 05-22-2010, 07:15 PM

Yes! Wow, it's been a year since we got our BFPs. I'm not sure how I feel about moving out on the regular boards here...

ETA: so if you guys don't see me around too much, feel free to look me up on FB or send me a PM.

Nicole, Mommy to Jasmine (7/05) , Athena (2/07) , Shane (3/08) , Caleb (1/10), and 2 angels (4/06 & 4/09)
#5 of 9 Old 05-22-2010, 08:30 PM

GAHHHH!

Ye can take away our message board, but ye'll never take away...OUR FREEDOOOOOOOM!

See you sweet ladies & babies in Living With a Babe & hopefully also on Facebook.

*smooches!*

Tamara: Aspiring doula, partner to Brazilian musician, mom to THREE GIRLIES!
(4/01, 6/07, & 12/09)
#6 of 9 Old 05-23-2010, 02:32 AM - Thread Starter
Administrator

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by aramat View Post
GAHHHH!

Ye can take away our message board, but ye'll never take away...OUR FREEDOOOOOOOM!

See you sweet ladies & babies in Living With a Babe & hopefully also on Facebook.

*smooches!*
You, are silly.

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

#7 of 9 Old 05-23-2010, 06:03 AM

Wow, it's been a year. What amazing changes we have gone through. I think I am going to go back through all my posts and pull them into a book for my LO to give her when she has her first baby.

Without all of your support I don't know if I could have made it through. I was unsure about this pregnancy and becoming a mother. Thank you for being a part of this online community which has become so dear. Thank you for making my pregnancy easier, letting me share in your journey's and always having a kind ear.

I've started blogging since having the babe, if you'd like to keep in touch follow me at sparklecake.wordpress.com and give me a hello around MDC. I find most of my time in the UC board, LWB, and safety. xoxo

Organic eating, cloth diapering, no vaxing, cosleeping, breastfeeding mean machine.
#8 of 9 Old 05-23-2010, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by basje View Post
Wow, it's been a year. What amazing changes we have gone through. I think I am going to go back through all my posts and pull them into a book for my LO to give her when she has her first baby.

Without all of your support I don't know if I could have made it through. I was unsure about this pregnancy and becoming a mother. Thank you for being a part of this online community which has become so dear. Thank you for making my pregnancy easier, letting me share in your journey's and always having a kind ear.

I've started blogging since having the babe, if you'd like to keep in touch follow me at sparklecake.wordpress.com and give me a hello around MDC. I find most of my time in the UC board, LWB, and safety. xoxo
That's a great idea Basje! I started a real journal for my son and I'm sure I could find some choice quotes for him about my pregnancy period for him.
Also, I just read your first blog post ! Take care, ok? I'll be reading!

To the rest of you lovely mamas see you around - FB, LWAB and other places on here!

FEB 2010 DDC - you saved my sanity more than once during this crazy life-changing experience that is childbirth.

My family = me + dh & ds +
#9 of 9 Old 05-23-2010, 11:57 PM

thanks for sharing this pregnancy with me......it's been fun!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page