#91 of 119 Old 07-04-2009, 02:23 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:

Me (27) DH (30)...9 Years

DD (7) ~ DD (4) ~ DS (3)

Praying our April 2013 baby sticks!! joy.gif

Babies in Heaven...angel.gif 9/04 angel.gif 2/05 angel.gif 3/11 angel.gif 4/11 angel.gif 6/11 angel.gif 11/11 angel.gif 2/12 (along with my tube greensad.gif )

#92 of 119 Old 07-05-2009, 01:41 PM

Would having looser stools be a symptom? They are not really bad, just a bit, and I have been feeling a teeny bit ooky in the tummy because of it (but not really nauseous)

Whatever will be, already is...

#93 of 119 Old 07-05-2009, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1babysmom View Post
I think it just depends. With DD1 when I was having early u/s's after my losses, we heard it at 6 weeks (abdominally). Last time I picked DD's up with the doppler at 8 weeks. I'll probably try around 8 weeks this time, too.
Is that 8 weeks post conception or 8 weeks post AF? I will be 8 weeks post AF when I see my midwife, and I am trying to remember when my midwife could pick up the heartbeat with my other two, but I can't.

Megan, wife to my HS sweetheart , and mama to Libby (3), Hudson (2) and Remi Grace, born in water 2/26.
#94 of 119 Old 07-05-2009, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelovedK View Post
Would having looser stools be a symptom? They are not really bad, just a bit, and I have been feeling a teeny bit ooky in the tummy because of it (but not really nauseous)
Our babies are due on the same day! I don't know why but I have a feeling that I'll be a few days late.

After today, I would definitely consider it a symptom. (TMI) I spent a half hour in the bathroom tonight in a ton of pain after eating Japanese food.. I thought we were supposed to have more constipation! I suppose pregnancy is full of surprises. I'm thinking of calling my MW to ask her about the diarrhea and cramping that I've been having lately..

Happy excited Mama! Evelyn Isabel born March 12, 2010!
#95 of 119 Old 07-05-2009, 10:57 PM

DD (7) ~ DD (4) ~ DS (3)

Babies in Heaven...angel.gif 9/04 angel.gif 2/05 angel.gif 3/11 angel.gif 4/11 angel.gif 6/11 angel.gif 11/11 angel.gif 2/12 (along with my tube greensad.gif )

#96 of 119 Old 07-05-2009, 11:55 PM

I'd like to add CRAZY dreams to my list of symptoms. I had a very intense one last night that woke me up crying!

7/09 at 7 weeks - love you peanut
#97 of 119 Old 07-06-2009, 12:57 AM

I'm posting on here - tentatively. No BFP yet. That being said...

I have the itchy boob syndrome.
I have felt m/s / nausea off and on all day for the past five days or so.
I have had the WEIRDEST DREAMS EVER this past week! I wake up, I remember them! I lay down again, I remember them! They basically haunt my every waking moment ... this didn't happen with DD, so huh, who knows...
I "feel" pregnant. I dunno. Chalk it up to intuition? I just... know I am.

If all works out, my EDD would be March 8, 2009. Can I POAS and get a positive yet? I'm kinda - afraid - to.

SAHM to Chloe (02/28/08) & Samantha (10/06/10)... not quite crunchy - think of us as al dente, finding our way to self-sustainability & full-out crunchy living ... trial and error, one day at a time! 
#98 of 119 Old 07-06-2009, 01:21 AM

I am also posting tentatively...no BFP (I haven't tested yet, only 9 DPO today), but I have a really good feeling about this month.

So far, my symptoms have been:
Since 2 DPO, I've had tons of bloating. It's went away a tiny bit since then, but still comes back throughout the day, but 2-4 DPO, I was SO bloated it was hard to zip my pants, and it was sensitive, too, it was hard to lay on my stomach.
Starting around 3 DPO, I started having nipple sensitivity, which has turned into VERY sore breasts and nipples (not really an AF symptom for me, I sometimes have tender nipples but my breasts have NEVER been this sore in my life).
Starting at 4 DPO, I had cloudy and stronger smelling urine, which has continued, even SO noticed that one very early on.
The nausea started 6 DPO, and hasn't let up since. I've been sick sick sick, and having aversions to everything. I'm hungry but it's really hard to find something to eat.
Yesterday evening/early today (it started around 1:30 am), I had what I believe were implantation cramps...they were painful, but quite different than AF cramps...these were more up front, and more dull like ovulation pains, but they were very definitely near my uterus. The cramps stopped after about 2 hours, and that area has been sensitive all day.
I'm also absolutely exhausted and have done nothing but slept or laid in bed the last 3 days. The house is falling apart because it's so hard to drag myself out of bed to do anything.

Anyway, like I said, no BFP, just a gut feeling and a lot of symptoms that are very, very unusualy for me. I hope to join you ladies officially soon.

Newly single, chronically sleep deprived mama to my little wild thang wild.gif, born 11/17/12 

fly-by-nursing1.gif

#99 of 119 Old 07-06-2009, 01:22 AM

Oh, one other thing I forgot to add: I've been very emotional, starting around 5 DPO, but my moods have been all over the place since 7 DPO, and one minute I'm crying about how in love with SO I am, and the next I'm very angry at him. Also, if he says anything to me that I feel was said rudely (even if it wasn't), I tear up and think he hates me. LOL.

Newly single, chronically sleep deprived mama to my little wild thang wild.gif, born 11/17/12 

fly-by-nursing1.gif

#100 of 119 Old 07-06-2009, 06:26 AM

I am 4w5d, should I be feeling really strong symptoms yet?

I am feeling some symptoms, but I am not so sick I can't work out in the morning and I can't remember whether my sickness started this early with my other 2. Oh, and I feel some soreness in my boobs, but they are not super sore.

I found out so early nthis time though. I would feel so much better if I were to feel nauseous or something. :-/

I guess I will call and go in for a beta today.

#101 of 119 Old 07-06-2009, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ananas View Post
Oh, one other thing I forgot to add: I've been very emotional, starting around 5 DPO, but my moods have been all over the place since 7 DPO, and one minute I'm crying about how in love with SO I am, and the next I'm very angry at him. Also, if he says anything to me that I feel was said rudely (even if it wasn't), I tear up and think he hates me. LOL.
That's me, too!

mom to sam arlo (5), olive loretta (3)....and twin girls Annie and Ramona Jean, born 3/10.

#102 of 119 Old 07-06-2009, 03:03 PM

Quote:
I am 4w5d, should I be feeling really strong symptoms yet?

I am feeling some symptoms, but I am not so sick I can't work out in the morning and I can't remember whether my sickness started this early with my other 2. Oh, and I feel some soreness in my boobs, but they are not super sore.

I found out so early nthis time though. I would feel so much better if I were to feel nauseous or something. :-/

I guess I will call and go in for a beta today.
Beloved, I know what you mean. I've been having mild symptoms, and I'm 6w today. They do seem to be progressing a little, but with my last pregnancy, my boobs were killing me by this time. My breasts are feeling somewhat fuller and my nipples are now both sore. Yesterday I felt the complete exhaustion and took a nap in the middle of the day, which I never do. I had a wave of nausea on Thursday, which made me feel good, but it hasn't returned.

I was having cravings for a few days, but now I'm mostly just not wanting anything. I feel hungry, but nothing seems appealing, so I have to force myself to eat, and I'm not enjoying it so much. Which stinks because I've got all these fresh veggies and greens from my garden that I would normally love!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molliejo View Post
That's me, too!
Oh yes, moodiness is my middle name these days, and poor DH has been at the wrong end of it too often. I feel bad, but I seriously can't control it.
#103 of 119 Old 07-06-2009, 03:28 PM

Anyone having pressure in the lower abdomen? Like that getting your period feeling, but no real cramps?
I had that in the beginning, then it went away and it's back again.

Not a symptom, but I have a yeast infection I've been treating with home remedies. Feeling kinda Yuckie

Lovin my sweet babygirl 3-17-10love.gif and expecting another in March! love.gif

#104 of 119 Old 07-06-2009, 03:33 PM

DD (7) ~ DD (4) ~ DS (3)

#105 of 119 Old 07-06-2009, 03:38 PM

I have something that I think is a YI, but it is external It itches and hurts. I was trying to see my NP and the office is closed :

It is so uncomfortable I even dreamed about it last night.

#106 of 119 Old 07-06-2009, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Cocoanib- I just got over a YI too!! Blah...
Quote:
I have something that I think is a YI, but it is external It itches and hurts. I was trying to see my NP and the office is closed :

It is so uncomfortable I even dreamed about it last night.

I know it's no fun!

Lovin my sweet babygirl 3-17-10love.gif and expecting another in March! love.gif

#107 of 119 Old 07-06-2009, 04:34 PM

I tested this morning and got a BFN, but AF isn't due for another 4-5 days, so it doesn't really tell me anything yet.

A question, though- I saw some people were having trouble sleeping, anyone else having just plain insomnia all night? Last night, I tossed and turned from around 10 pm until about 5 am. I was exhausted but could NOT sleep, and I had this feeling of like...boredom, or restlessness all night. I finally fell asleep a little after 5. I'm thinking it could be another symptom, but it may be totally unrelated.

fly-by-nursing1.gif

#108 of 119 Old 07-06-2009, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocoanib View Post
Anyone having pressure in the lower abdomen? Like that getting your period feeling, but no real cramps?
I'm 5 weeks and I'm having this a lot today--sort of a heavy feeling?

I'm counting it as morning sickness just because it'll make me feel better, I threw up in the parking lot after turning in my Medicaid paperwork today because something in a nearby dumpster reeked like rotting fish.

mel, silly mama to cordelia (9), emmeline (8),
leone (2), & arthur (born 1.17.2013)

#109 of 119 Old 07-06-2009, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocoanib View Post

Not a symptom, but I have a yeast infection I've been treating with home remedies. Feeling kinda Yuckie
I have been having that pressure, too. It sort of feels like braxton hicks, but it's waaaaaaaay too early for that, right?

mom to sam arlo (5), olive loretta (3)....and twin girls Annie and Ramona Jean, born 3/10.

#110 of 119 Old 07-06-2009, 05:03 PM

DD (7) ~ DD (4) ~ DS (3)

#111 of 119 Old 07-06-2009, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Ummm, actually....BH can start right from the beginning. My best friend had her OB confirm them at 6 weeks for her with her first. I always thought that sounded crazy early, and then...low and behold, I started feeling them at 5/6 weeks last time. I thought I was insane, but then I asked about it here and apparently some women start feeling them VERY early on.
Thank you! Now I don't feel like I am losing my mind!

#112 of 119 Old 07-06-2009, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sweetgrrls View Post
I'm 5 weeks and I'm having this a lot today--sort of a heavy feeling?

I'm counting it as morning sickness just because it'll make me feel better, I threw up in the parking lot after turning in my Medicaid paperwork today because something in a nearby dumpster reeked like rotting fish.
Thanx for chiming in. That makes me feel better.
Sorry about the m/s parking lot incident. Sounds strange, but I would love to have some full blown m/s start up this week. It's official, I'm nutz and I need to actually do some work at work and get baby off my brain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molliejo View Post
I have been having that pressure, too. It sort of feels like braxton hicks, but it's waaaaaaaay too early for that, right?
Quote:
Ummm, actually....BH can start right from the beginning. My best friend had her OB confirm them at 6 weeks for her with her first. I always thought that sounded crazy early, and then...low and behold, I started feeling them at 5/6 weeks last time. I thought I was insane, but then I asked about it here and apparently some women start feeling them VERY early on.
I had no idea you could have BH this early.

#113 of 119 Old 07-06-2009, 08:42 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Those of you battling the yeasties, start downing some major probiotics. The refrigerated kind. We take Blue Bonnet here since they are free of all of our allergens. And cut your sugar way down if you haven't already, even if you don't eat that much sugar.

Last time I got the beasties I took 6 or 7 probiotics a day for about, oh, 5 or 6 days, drank tons of water, and that took care of it. I guess this was a month and a half ago, pre-PG. Hadn't had itchies in a few years so it was fairly annoying to say the least!

Oh, I've got that low, heavy feeling too.

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

candle.gif Waiting on my SunshineBaby om.gif

#114 of 119 Old 07-06-2009, 09:07 PM

DD (7) ~ DD (4) ~ DS (3)

#115 of 119 Old 07-06-2009, 10:03 PM

I've been out of internet for a while...but I did end up getting my period, late. I was unbelievably sad about it. Just a day before af came I turned the corner towards excited. It was a rollercoaster!

So now I'm wondering when and if we can plan a pregnancy...

Congratulations to all of you and have wonderful pregnancies!!

JENNY, 38~ preschool teacher, birth activist, sun worshiper, singer, married for 17 years and mom to

Karan 15, Fiona 12, Bodhi 10, Bjorn 6, Devon 3, and Robin Taylor born January 16th!

#116 of 119 Old 07-07-2009, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamacatsbaby View Post
Those of you battling the yeasties, start downing some major probiotics. The refrigerated kind. We take Blue Bonnet here since they are free of all of our allergens. And cut your sugar way down if you haven't already, even if you don't eat that much sugar.

Last time I got the beasties I took 6 or 7 probiotics a day for about, oh, 5 or 6 days, drank tons of water, and that took care of it. I guess this was a month and a half ago, pre-PG. Hadn't had itchies in a few years so it was fairly annoying to say the least!

Oh, I've got that low, heavy feeling too.
I'm not big on sugar, but my diets been a bit wonky. I'm going to take your advice and add some probiotics in to keep the yeasties at bay.

Oh and it's nice to know that the low heavy feeling seems fairly normal. Thanx!

#117 of 119 Old 07-07-2009, 07:17 AM

Yeah, I forgot about probiotics, thanks for the reminder. I hope that I can get in to my DR today for a beta, the office was closed yesterday.

#118 of 119 Old 07-31-2009, 09:38 PM

I'm in my 7th week and I have had this intense head/sinus/chest cold for the past two weeks and it is making me crazy. The neti pot is becoming my best friend as it is the only way I can find some relief from the congestion. Does anyone have any safe ways to break up chest congestion? I'd rather not go the Robitussin route and I need to kick this thing.
Then there is a little nausea, a lot of bloating, really sore and growing breasts (a phenomenon my husband is fascinated by), and weird periodic cramps. This is my first so I have been calling my sister and mom daily to make sure my symptoms are normal. I ride my bike to do most errands during the day and find myself beyond exhausted after what is usually a rather leisurely ride.
#119 of 119 Old 08-01-2009, 10:46 AM

molineworks... for chest congestion, I like to have a "cayenne pepper shot." Mix about 1-2 Tbsp. hot water, squeeze in a slice of lemon, and add a pinch of cayenne pepper. You can also add a tiny bit of honey if you want. Then, drink it fast!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page