Forum Jump: 

Old 08-28-2009, 05:08 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Me (27) DH (30)...9 Years

DD (7) ~ DD (4) ~ DS (3)

Praying our April 2013 baby sticks!! joy.gif

Babies in Heaven...angel.gif 9/04 angel.gif 2/05 angel.gif 3/11 angel.gif 4/11 angel.gif 6/11 angel.gif 11/11 angel.gif 2/12 (along with my tube greensad.gif )

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-28-2009, 05:29 PM

I've been so inactive these past two months (exactly what I hoped not to do when I found out I was pregnant with #3--oh, this time I'm going to exercise, yadda yadda). But nausea stopped me in my tracks. And now, the hot weather is here again. And, I can say that, two weeks after I found out I was pregnant, and my nausea hadn't hit, I took a long walk with my older daughter and by the end I could feel my hips loose already. Ugh. Each pregnancy seems to progress my symptoms to an early state it seems.

Married to my soul mate and best friend. Stay-at-home-mama, home-schooler to three magical little ones. And, blogging about a green, simple, frugal way life at rosiedreams.com.

Old 08-28-2009, 05:38 PM

Makes me wonder how I look when I run!

DS arrived 3/10/10, DD arrived 3/13/13, and a third will be joining us around 5/20/14. pos.gif
Old 08-28-2009, 06:40 PM

I have had sacroiliac joint instability with all of my pregnancies. I am 10 weeks and started having my SI joint "clunk" in the middle of the night (when I'd roll over or change position) probably 2 weeks ago already! Yikes.

I have had a diastasis in my abs since my very first pregnancy and still have it, so I have weak abs (that I really should have addressed through my unopened Tupler Mummy Tummy DVD ) ages ago.

Did I mention I'm a physical therapist LOL. I should have fixed my diastasis ages ago. And FWIW, even as a PT I can't usually fix my own SI joint issues. I saw a chiro for a bit w/ my pregnancy with DD because it was more convenient for me than seeing a physical therapist at the time.

It can be really painful! Mine went out one time last week and I was limping and had sciatica in the middle of the night. Fortunately it was gone by morning.
Old 08-28-2009, 07:16 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My joints always get really loose right away, too. My low back has been feeling (I believe it's the SI joint, actually)... I dunno awkward. Not really PAIN so much as slightly uncomfortable and I can tell it's not right. I see a chiropractor once a month for prevention, but when I'm pregnant it always has to be more.

Bleh... my hips were just not happy in my last pregnancy, I was so hoping it wouldn't happen again this time.

Jenna ~ mommy to Sophia Elise idea.gif  (1/06), Oliver Matthew  blahblah.gif (7/07) and Avery Michael fly-by-nursing1.gif(3/10)

dizzy.gif Wading slowly and nervously into this homeschooling thing.

Old 08-29-2009, 01:18 AM

Literally my very first symptom this time, even before I missed a period, was sciatica. I had it with DD, but not until 8 months. With this one, I apparently had it within minutes of implantation. lol
Old 08-29-2009, 03:30 AM

This is my first pregnancy and I'm experiencing sharp pain in my lower back that sort of tingles down my right leg, only when I try to walk. I have no idea what this is and I haven't really had enough energy to research it. Just chalking it up to hormonal changes in my joints and nerves..

Happy excited Mama! Evelyn Isabel born March 12, 2010!
Old 08-31-2009, 12:06 AM - Thread Starter

Me (27) DH (30)...9 Years

DD (7) ~ DD (4) ~ DS (3)

Praying our April 2013 baby sticks!! joy.gif

Babies in Heaven...angel.gif 9/04 angel.gif 2/05 angel.gif 3/11 angel.gif 4/11 angel.gif 6/11 angel.gif 11/11 angel.gif 2/12 (along with my tube greensad.gif )

Old 09-01-2009, 08:37 AM

I wrecked my knee a few years ago, and the funny thing is that pregnancy is amazingly great for it! Almost no pain, the joint feels more stable, better range of motion... I can kneel right down with no pain. Really strange, in a nice kind of way. Pregnancy makes me feel soooo miserable in so many ways, it's awesome to have it put one thing right!

mama of Alex 10, Aeron 8, Niky 2
And now Anneliese Elena Rose 11 March 2010!

User Tag List