cruel cruel ice cream.... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 10-21-2009, 04:42 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
The other day DH went to the store and bought a 1/2 gallon of our favorite ice cream, peanut butter panic. It's vanilla ice cream with peanut butter and fudge and huge chunks of peanut butter cups, not those little wee mini peanut butter cups that most ice creams use. Are you with me on this?

Anyway, he brought me a scoop in bed Mon. night but then he left yesterday afternoon for a business trip and won't be back until tomorrow night. I'm stuck here on bed rest with the ice cream in the basement freezer 2 floors below, and it just keeps calling to me. My mother is staying with me while DH is gone, but I just can't ask her to venture down to the basement to fetch me ice cream. Our (unfinished) basement is a Grade A mess, and I'm already getting a constant earfull from her about the state of my house (um, reminder Mom, I've been on bed rest for 2 weeks).

It's so sad that when DH gets home, I'm going to have to remind myself to tell him how much I missed him before I let him know how much I missed the ice cream....

Wife to my DH Mama to my two girls  hearts.gif'03 and love.gif '06 and my sweet babyboy.gif 3-'10 I am blessed.
#2 of 2 Old 10-21-2009, 04:58 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ummm, your mom is staying with your for EXACTLY this reason. Tell her to stop with the guilt trip and go get you some ice cream!!

...also, what brand is this ice cream...and where do I get it?

Mama to a sweet baby boy (01/18/08), wife to a sweet and loving husband, blogger:, swimmer:, reader of all things and future IBCLC. Waiting zenfully for my spirit baby to return!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page