Hypnobabies mamas... - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 34 Old 02-08-2010, 12:17 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I can't breathe out for 8 not when I only got 4 in it's not enough I end up gasping. I do 7/11 breathing for anxiety anyway. You're supposed to breathe in for 7 and put for 11 but the real goal is to breathe out a little longer than you're breathing in. It's why you hyperventilate, you get too much air in and don't blow enough out. So I don't really do it I just do what I do for 7/11 push the air out a tiny bit longer after a deep breath.

bf.jpg Sami brokenheart.gif, wife to jammin.gif, mama to reading.gif Tate 10/14/05, moon.gifKaleb 12/17/07, angel.gifcandleflicker2.gif Bram 3/13/10-11/17/12, mischievous.gif Alden 2/1/12, pos.gif October 2014
 homeschool.gifvbac.gifuc.jpg 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 34 Old 02-18-2010, 06:49 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
So, uh... here's a question...

Can I start listening to the birthing tracks after 38 weeks (like, in hopes of starting stuff up) or should i just keep on listening to the regular stuff until I *know* it's time?

Of course, i'm sort of thinking if I get in a situation where I think it *might* be time, I'm going to be proactive and listen to the birthing affirmations track...

Am I missing something? It seems like the stuff doesn't really tell us when specifically to listen to the birthing tracks... Why do I need both the birthday affirmations AND the first stage track? Anyone know?

Jenna ~ mommy to Sophia Elise idea.gif  (1/06), Oliver Matthew  blahblah.gif (7/07) and Avery Michael fly-by-nursing1.gif(3/10)

dizzy.gif Wading slowly and nervously into this homeschooling thing.

#33 of 34 Old 02-19-2010, 02:26 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvysen View Post
Am I missing something? It seems like the stuff doesn't really tell us when specifically to listen to the birthing tracks... Why do I need both the birthday affirmations AND the first stage track? Anyone know?
I've wondered the exact same thing. I've debated listening to the birth day affirmations once I'm closer to EDD, probably week 39+ for me since Ive gone to 41 both times before because I'm curious as to why there would be 3 tracks for birth, 2 of which seem to be suggested for the same period of time.

Perhaps an experienced hypnomom will chime in.

Karen happily partnered mother of 3 beautiful girls (teen/toddler/newborn).
#34 of 34 Old 02-19-2010, 12:57 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xixstar View Post
I've wondered the exact same thing. I've debated listening to the birth day affirmations once I'm closer to EDD, probably week 39+ for me since Ive gone to 41 both times before because I'm curious as to why there would be 3 tracks for birth, 2 of which seem to be suggested for the same period of time.

Perhaps an experienced hypnomom will chime in.
I was thinking of doing the same thing.

I also have a "visualize your perfect birth" bonus track that came with my kit and I was listening to it (this is the second time I've listened to it) last night when I went to bed. Around 3 or 4 I woke up with menstrual like pain and fairly frequent bh contractions... not sure if it was related, but last time i listened to it, I seemed to get more BH, too. It's supposed to be ok for anytime, but now I'm wondering.

Man, am I TIRED this morning, though!

Jenna ~ mommy to Sophia Elise idea.gif  (1/06), Oliver Matthew  blahblah.gif (7/07) and Avery Michael fly-by-nursing1.gif(3/10)

dizzy.gif Wading slowly and nervously into this homeschooling thing.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page