Mothering Forum banner

Anyone think they will be April mommies?

619 views 17 replies 17 participants last post by  Amandamanda 
#1 ·
I have a history of going overdue. My last son came at 43 weeks. So I have two due dates, one of 3/20, then the other 3/28. I'm positive I will be an April mommy, anyone else?? Other's are so close and I still feel so far away at times!!!!!!

#3 ·
my edd is March 22nd and my first babe was 9 days late, my second was 7 days past and my third was 5 days over... I'll be surprised if I have this baby before the 25th... and am actually hoping for the 25th or 29th because I have close friends with those birthdates... or I think an April 1st baby would be fun!! (my family loves April Fool's !!)

#4 ·
I am due the 26th...so it is very possible. I went into labor on my due date with ds...but my midwife had swept my membranes a couple of times...not planning on doing any of that this time around.

#5 ·
It's possible that I could, too. I also have two due dates (though they're close together) the 18th and the 20th... but 42 weeks lands me in the beginning of april. DD was induced at 41+2 for being overdue, Ds came only 2 days past my due date on his own, but you just never know...

#8 ·
Me. My "due date" is March 25, and all but one of my little ones have been at least a week late. I am hoping (praying like mad) that this one will break the mold and be born early, not a lot early, but maybe like a week. Who knows? Although, I would def. rather go past and have a healthy baby with no problems than go early and have a baby with health issues.

#10 ·
My response, upon seeing this thread title, was "Oh, dear GOD, NO!" followed quickly by some math. It wouldn't be possible for me to stay pregnant until April without some serious noncompliance on my part, thank heavens

#12 ·
haha.. I'm *so* with Charlotte -- especially since my EDD is Feb. 27th!!! ... but.. I do anticipate being a March mama more than a February one

#13 ·
It does feel so far away. Then you hear of mommies having their babies now and I'm like OMG! LOL

I'm pretty big too to only be 33 weeks or so, I don't mind that though but the crotch pain is starting a lil too soon for me. lol

#16 ·
EDD March 29. Both DS and DD were born at 40+ a few days. DS is sure it's going to be an April baby, he was born in April and he wants to share his birth month with the baby. I wouldn't mind having an April 1 birthdate, with Easter being ahead.......a nice long weekend........

#17 ·
my due date is march 24th, but i'm a first timer, so i'm expecting to go late. april 3rd is a date that's stuck in my mind for some reason, but i know it could very easily be as late as the 2nd week of april. i personally don't mind. i'm not prepared at ALL, and i feel like this baby needs some extra time to grow too.

#18 ·
i have two due dates, the 16th and the 20th. i had implantation bleeding in july, so when i found out i was pregnant (in august) i assumed i wasn't due till APRIL 15th or so. So when I had my first ultrasound and found out i was a month further along and due march 20th, i had a hard time believing it i guess.. for some reason, this whole pregnancy i have been convinced the baby was going to be born in april (and with a march 20th due date, it wasnt an impossible thought..) but now that i am seriously thinking about the facts, they keep changing my due date to make me due sooner because i am constantly measuring 2-4 weeks ahead, according to 20week and 33week ultrasounds he is measuring 1-2 weeks ahead, and estimated at 6lbs already. not to mention my LONGEST pregnancy (3 births so far) only went to 38 and a half weeks.. so after all this, i am finding it hard to believe that the reality is i will probably birth in early march.. but i am having a hard time letting go of april.. maybe i just want more time..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.