Anybody else just misearble ... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 02-13-2010, 09:54 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I dont post here often but was just wondering how many of you ladies are dealing with this ... I just need emotional support lol

So I am 37 weeks and my belly aches I keep getting this sharp stabbing pains behind my belly button .. I am having hot flashes ... horrible upset stomach .. and a few braxton hicks and when I have those I have this incredible urge to vomit .. oh and my back aches and I can not sit up straight at all it just makes my belly ache more .. This is my 2nd baby and I dont remember any of this with my first .. plus I have this really deep pain in my vagina

but hey atleast I only have a few more weeks to go (I delivered my first at 41 weeks 5 days)

So post about your misery here please !!

Brandi : CDing , NonVacing , NonCircing momma to JohnPaul and a March 2010 Miracle while loving my hippie man Chandler
#2 of 7 Old 02-13-2010, 10:38 PM

My first thought reading your post was kidney infection...I don't know why. I hope you get some answers. I'm sorry you feel so awful.
#3 of 7 Old 02-13-2010, 11:51 PM - Thread Starter

I have thought I had a bladder infection for a few months but they keep checking me and I do not .. I am GBS positive (does that even have any side effects) ???

Brandi : CDing , NonVacing , NonCircing momma to JohnPaul and a March 2010 Miracle while loving my hippie man Chandler
#4 of 7 Old 02-14-2010, 02:38 AM

sorry...

I feel really extreme. Either I am loving being pregnant and feel pretty good, or I feel extremely over it and incredibly uncomfortable.

Kelcey... in love with DH, and DD born 10/13/07, and a little DS born 2/23/10!
#5 of 7 Old 02-14-2010, 01:48 PM

I've had the stabbing belly button pains for a while. Plus feeling painful stretching in that area (and a load of new stretch marks). I think it's because my stomach muscles are really separated.

Eve Eleanor born June 5, 2007
Graham Alexander born February 27, 2010

#3 due November 3, 2014

#6 of 7 Old 02-14-2010, 02:13 PM

I thought I was miserable until I read your post. OK - I'm not THAT miserable, but in my own way, I'm miserable.

Third generation WOHM. I work by choice.
#7 of 7 Old 02-14-2010, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMcCullen07 View Post
I have thought I had a bladder infection for a few months but they keep checking me and I do not .. I am GBS positive (does that even have any side effects) ???
The official story for pregnant women is that GBS does not cause symptoms, except for when it causes UTI's. However, when I was about 22, I had some kind of vaginal infection that was very uncomfortable. When they cultured, it was GBS. When they treated me the symptoms went away. My symptoms were not consistent with what you are describing, though. Is it possible that you have developed a UTI caused by GBS? I don't know. What you're describing in your first post really just sounds like the last few weeks of my pregnancy with DD, which were miserable. I'm sorry you're feeling so bad, but I expect to be there in a couple more weeks. (I'm only 34.5 right now.)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page