March 2010 Birth Announcments! - Mothering Forums
1 2 
March 2010 > March 2010 Birth Announcments!
Right of Passage's Avatar Right of Passage 09:18 PM 02-18-2010
It's that time ladies and we still don't have a thread yet. So here's where we can announce our babies!

Your name:
Baby's name or nickname:
EDD and Birthday:
Sex:
Stats:
Please feel free to share links to pictures, birth story, or add any details you'd like to share!

Please PM me, or reply with the above filled out to be added

happy birthing vibes to all!

Feb babies
6 7

March Babies
35 34

2 sets of

April Babies
3 4

Totals
44 45

Arrivals listed in order

Name: Michelle/skeeter30
Baby: Elinor Michelle
EDD and Birthday: March7th/ born Feb.10th
Sex: Girl!!!
Stats:6pnds, 1/2 an oz. 20 inches long
Birth: I went to my midwife appointment and luckily she checked me. I was 5cm dilated and about 80% effaced...It was snowing and like a blizzard out side. We were 45 minutes from home so my midwife asked me to stay out where she was, walk around, go to a store or something and then go to the hospital for observation. So...I did and guess what I was in labor! Everything happened all on it's own didn't need any drugs to help it along. I got to the hospital at around 5pm and had her at 11:43 on February 10th!Her name is Elinor Michelle. She weighed 6pnds and half an ounce. She was 20in long. Labor went extremely well, just like my son's birth. I am lucky and very blessed. I only had 3 pains that got a bit intense each one building til that 3rd one and with that...I was ready to push.Before that point, labor was pretty much a breeze. Nothing too intense and I was relaxed and happy. I got up into the bed and with the help of my mom and my sister holding my legs, it took 4 pushes an she was out. 13 minutes of pushing. I did end up having to have my water broke and I did get a shot of nubain after that b/c I thought the labor would get too intense to handle. I am happy I did b/c those last 3 pains and pushing her out were very intense and painful. I can only hope and pray that each of you have this kind of labor and delivery!
http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/v...Vignettewb.jpg

http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/v...orbirth060.jpg

http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/v...orbirth054.jpg

Your name: Charlotte aka Charmie981
Baby's name or nickname: Libby
EDD and Birthday: EDD 3/12 DOB 2/19
Sex: Girl!
Stats: 6 pounds 2 ounces, 18", 12:38 pm

Name: elmh23
Baby: Christopher James
EDD & Birthday: His EDD was 3/4 but he was born 2/21!
Sex: Lil' boy
Stats: 8lbs 6.6 oz, 22 inches long
Birth: Hospital birth, OP until right before birth, had some mec and some shoulder dystocia (THAT HURTS!) Labor was only 15 hours long from water breaking to him out (my shortest labor before was 26 hours!) and I only had a minimal post-partum hemorraghe (600mls vs in my last birth I lost 2 litres!)

Your name: Kelcey mama kk
Baby's name or nickname: Eliseo Dane (Seo)
EDD and Birthday: March 5th, February 23
Sex: Male
Stats: 7lbs
photos of birthday
a link to birth story

Your name: Ebonee/DivaMommy82
Baby's name or nickname: Kimora Salisha
EDD and Birthday: Due 3/14/10 Born 2/26/10
Sex: Girl
Stats: 5 lbs 10 ozs, 18 inches, 8:53 AM
Please feel free to share links to pictures, birth story, or add any details you'd like to share!

I had been to see a perinatologist at the beginning of Feb because my OB was worried about the baby's growth. So at the first peri appointment, she looked good, she was low on the percentile chart, but above the cut off line. He wanted a follow up on 2/25. So I went and found out that she had dropped below the lowest curve. The dr told me he wanted to deliver her within the next week because it could be that my placenta was failing and they didnt want to risk a stillbirth. I was barely out to my car when my OB office called and wanted me to come in for my pre op appointment *due to repeat c-section*. So, I went in and found out I was having the c-section the very next day! I was super nervous and anxious, and barely slept. We were up early and got the kids off to the baby sitters, then went to the hospital. She was born at 8:53 AM and was such a tiny little thing, but she cried as soon as they pulled her out. Other than her small size, everything about her is perfect!

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j1...2610174058.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j1...0310173212.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j1...0110200354.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j1...1010094127.jpg

Your name: mcb/mamacatsbaby
Baby's name or nickname: fatty von chunkington
EDD and Birthday: edd: 3-10-10; birthday: 2-26-10
Sex: boy
Stats: 7lbs 14oz, 20in

plan on writing up our birth story when i get a moment to do more than run around doing everything under the sun

Your name: Sarah/magrat
Baby's name or nickname: Graham Alexander
EDD and Birthday: March 9th, born Feb 27
Sex: male
Stats: 7lb 12 oz, 21", 13 3/4" head

Your name: Amanda / Amandamanda
Baby's name or nickname: Adam
EDD and Birthday: EDD 3/20, birthday 3/2
Sex: BOY!
Stats: 7lbs 4oz, 19 inches.

i am so in love with my little guy! here is my announcement thread-
http://mothering.com/discussions/sho....php?t=1200918

Your name: Sayward Rebhal
Baby's name or nickname: Waits Rebhal
EDD and Birthday: EDD was 3-10-10, born on 3-3-10
Stats: 8.2 lbs and 20 beautiful inches

first photos

Your name: joanna47
Baby's name or nickname: Violet Elizabeth
EDD and Birthday: EDD was 3/2/10; birth was 3/5/10
Sex: female
Stats: 8lbs 3oz, 20" long

Birth story here; pictures here.

Your name: Julie / VegMomma

Baby's name or nickname: Guthrie! (It's a Scottish surname from a few generations back on my paternal g-pa's side. Plus, the association with the awesome Woody Guthrie doesn't hurt.) It means 'from a windswept place', which I thought was rather lovely.

EDD and Birthday: EDD: March 3. Birthday: March 6 I'd never gone past 39 weeks before, so this "late" babe was a shocker!

Sex: Boy!

Stats: 20", 8 lbs 6 oz. 100% awesome.

I'm planning on writing up and posting the birth story tonight, but til then here's a picture of my sweet love.

Your name: harmie0515
Baby's name or nickname: Reese Roger
EDD 3/15/10, C-section scheduled 3/9/10 and Birthday: 3/7/10
Stats: 7lbs 5oz 20inches

I feel SO blessed that I was able to go into labor on my own and labored a good 6 hours before the surgery. He was ready to be born and I wasn't just evicting him based on my doctor's schedule. I never thought my water would break. That was quite an experience. My son (who recently figured out the potty thing) couldn't believe I was peeing on the kitchen floor.

He is darling. Like his brother, he had a hard time regulating his blood sugar and has been admitted to the NICU. His stay should be short and I'm trying to just rest while he's there. I have been able to pump and fight to keep him off formula. I am so thankful for the support I've found here. I feel confident about standing up for me and my baby.

Your name: MrsReady2bMama (Gina)
Baby's name or nickname: Henry James
EDD and Birthday: Due 03.17.2010 / Birthday: 03.08.2010 at 8:36 a.m.
Stats: 7lbs, 4oz; 20.75"; VBAC!

Your name: Elizabeth/elight23
Baby's name or nickname: Sephina Solaris
EDD and Birthday:03/04 - 03/11
Sex:Female
Stats:9lbs 4oz 19.5"

1.5 hr labor at home in water. Beautiful, healthy, full head of black hair, and very relaxed in her body - all stretched out and rarely startles.

Your name: croleRN... aka Heather
Baby's name or nickname: Peter Wesley
EDD and Birthday EDD 3/18/10) Born 3/12/10 @ 12:44 pm
Stats:8lbs 10oz; 20.25in

I was a scheduled repeat c-section. (another story)
Although I was contracting irregularly the night before & morning of...
We were expecting a large baby; based on symptoms & a 32wk ultrasound. Luckily - he wasn't quite as big as they thought (9-10lbs).
My c/s went so well. It was a little party in my OR. And I had so many of my friends (I work at the hospital on the LDRP unit) with me!

No complications. The baby had a positive direct coombs (blood incompatibility) - like my first; and I was a little concerned since she had become VERY jaundiced, very quickly. But, I focused on Peter nursing VERY often and getting as much meconium out - as early as possible. And he was barely jaundiced at all.

He nursed like a champ from the beginning! My only problem was that I picked up a virus from my 2yr old - Ear pain (she had infection), itchy rash on my trunk, and body aches. I am still feeling pretty beat up. But we are all ok!

Your name: Anjanette
Baby's name or nickname: Cora Ruth
EDD and Birthday: 3/12 - born 3/13
Sex: girl
Stats: 7lbs 12oz, 20 inches

GREAT unmedicated labor in the hospital - arrived already at 7cm! Discharged at 24 hours and we're adjusting nicely at home now! Photos: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...9&l=dd97de99a6 and on our blog.

Your name: Sammie Right of Passage
Baby's name or nickname: Bram Xavier
EDD and Birthday: Edd 3-12/15 Birthday 3-13 Died 11/17/12
Stats: 7lb 15oz 20.5" long 14" head

Unplanned UC waterbirth! Incredible

Your name: catchthewind
Baby's name or nickname: Fiona
EDD and Birthday: EDD March 8; birthday March 13
Sex: Female
Stats: 7lb 8oz, 50 cm long, 36 cm head circ ~ lots of hair, very relaxed, calm baby

Home waterbirth, almost UC it went so fast at the end!
Pictures

Name:bubbagirl/becca
Babys name: brighton
Edd/delivery: due 3/10 born 3/14
Stats: 8lb 2oz 19 3/4"

Birth story and photos to come.

Your name: xixstar
Baby's name: Charlotte Minerva
EDD: March 17
Birthday: March 16, 11:05am
Stats: 10lbs, 9oz ; 22.25 inches
Totally amazing hypno-homebirth. DD born at home, in the water!
Birth Story (long): http://xixstar.com/archives/2010/wel...march-16-2010/

Your name: naturegirl419
Baby's name or nickname: Maisy Karen Flynn
EDD and Birthday: EDD: March 10th, Birthday: March 16th
Stats: 7lbs 13oz 20 inches

WE ARE IN LOVE!!!!

Your name: Riverbeauty
Baby's name: Lirum Paige Blythe
Birthday: March 17
Stats: 9lb 5.5oz 20 inches long
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4038/...a82efe55_o.jpg

Your name: Cocoanib
Baby's name or nickname: Miakoda
EDD and Birthday: March 6th, March 17th
Stats: 7lbs 10oz, 20.5in
Birth story is in the works!

Your name: welshwife08 (Vicki)
Baby's name: Johnathon Davies
EDD: March 22
Birthday: March 18, 7:30 am
Sex: Boy
Stats: 7 lbs, 9oz ; 20.9 inches
Birth Story: fairly straightforward! Began having mild contrax during the day on St. Patrick's Day. Had to go to hospital in the afternoon because I was REALLY confused by the bloody show. Was incredibly bright red with big clots, so I was very scared. Was reassured by doctor and hospital staff that it WAS bloody show and to go home and relax as much as possible. Woke up around 11:30 p.m. with intense labor pains. Went to hospital around 1 a.m., was admitted quickly, had an epidural, and delivered my sweet baby boy at 7:30 on Thursday!! Overall was a wonderful experience without any complications.

He is absolutely perfect and healthy and I am healing well.

Your name:Kittydanger
Baby's name or nickname:Julian Christopher
EDD and Birthday: EDD: March 31, Birthday: March 19
Stats: 7lbs 10oz 21 inches

Water broke on March 17 and he wasn't born until the 19th More details to come

Your name: Miamama
Baby's name or nickname: Ziva Rose
EDD and Birthday: EDD 3/13 Born 3/19
Sex: F
Stats: 7lbs 2oz
Born with intact membranes! Maybe she'll be a midwife

Your name: Chryseis/Candace
Baby's name or nickname: Magdalena Blaise (Maggie)
EDD and Birthday: EDD - 3/27/10 Birth - 3/20/10
Stats: 9lbs 4oz, 21 inches

This is my smallest baby! She seems so very tiny, I can't get over it. Maggie was a scheduled (repeat) c-section. All went beautifully, I'm healing very well and she's very healthy. She does have some jaundice (ABO incompatibility), as all my children have, but she is by far the best nurser, so I'm hoping it goes well.

Your name: Eleanor (aka ciga)

Baby's name or nickname: Ruben Emile Salazar Walsh (Ru or Ruby for short depending on the mood)
Ruben we came up with somewhere around thanksgiving, a little nod to the cuban pianist Ruben Gonzalez but also just a wonderful and dignified name. Emile is my husband's grandfather's middle name

EDD and Birthday: EDD was 3/26 though after meeting him on the 25th my midwives decided I must have ovulated early because he seemed a little overdone. I only had my last period to go on. They decided he looked to be about 41wks.

Sex: very little man

Stats: 9lbs 12oz, 21 inches, 38cm head, long toes, champion nurser

Your name: Petra
Baby's name or nickname: Johannes
EDD and Birthday: 19th, Born on 25th
Stats:3900 g, 8lBs, 10 1/2 oz, HC, 35cm
Born at home, in water, Birthstory Being written, need to upload photos

Your name: engineer_mom
Baby's name or nickname: Silas
EDD and Birthday: March 20th, March 28th
Stats: 10lbs 2oz, 22in

Roughly 6 hours from the first "maybe this is it" contraction to his birth on our living room floor, this birth was one that reminded us that life is precious and there is such a fine balance between the worlds. We're overjoyed to have a healthy newborn and such lovely older children.

Your name: Samantha Groom, samgroom
Baby's name or nickname: Linden Hazel Groom
EDD and Birthday: edd: March 19, Birthday: April 3, 2010
Stats: 8lbs, 12oz. 20 /2" long.

Your name: Laura/october
Baby's name: Eden Magnolia
EDD: March 30
Birthday: April 3rd, 7:44am
Stats: 8 lbs 10 oz!; 20 inches
Birth Story: erikandlauralee.blogspot.com

Sayward's Avatar Sayward 04:42 PM 02-20-2010
Can we sticky this thread at the top? Seems like it keeps getting lost.
Right of Passage's Avatar Right of Passage 05:08 PM 02-20-2010
Let me see if I can ask the mod
Sayward's Avatar Sayward 08:21 PM 02-20-2010
Thanks! =)
elmh23's Avatar elmh23 05:39 PM 02-24-2010
Name: elmh23
Baby: Christopher James
EDD & Birthday: His EDD was 3/4 but he was born 2/21!
Sex: Lil' boy
Stats: 8lbs 6.6 oz, 22 inches long
Birth: Hospital birth, OP until right before birth, had some mec and some shoulder dystocia (THAT HURTS!) Labor was only 15 hours long from water breaking to him out (my shortest labor before was 26 hours!) and I only had a minimal post-partum hemorraghe (600mls vs in my last birth I lost 2 litres!)
skeeter30's Avatar skeeter30 06:00 PM 02-24-2010
Name: Michelle/skeeter30
Baby: Elinor Michelle
EDD and Birthday: March7th/ born Feb.10th
Stats:6pnds, 1/2 an oz. 20 inches long
Birth: I went to my midwife appointment and luckily she checked me. I was 5cm dilated and about 80% effaced...It was snowing and like a blizzard out side. We were 45 minutes from home so my midwife asked me to stay out where she was, walk around, go to a store or something and then go to the hospital for observation. So...I did and guess what I was in labor! Everything happened all on it's own didn't need any drugs to help it along. I got to the hospital at around 5pm and had her at 11:43 on February 10th!Her name is Elinor Michelle. She weighed 6pnds and half an ounce. She was 20in long. Labor went extremely well, just like my son's birth. I am lucky and very blessed. I only had 3 pains that got a bit intense each one building til that 3rd one and with that...I was ready to push.Before that point, labor was pretty much a breeze. Nothing too intense and I was relaxed and happy. I got up into the bed and with the help of my mom and my sister holding my legs, it took 4 pushes an she was out. 13 minutes of pushing. I did end up having to have my water broke and I did get a shot of nubain after that b/c I thought the labor would get too intense to handle. I am happy I did b/c those last 3 pains and pushing her out were very intense and painful. I can only hope and pray that each of you have this kind of labor and delivery!
http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/v...Vignettewb.jpg

http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/v...orbirth060.jpg

http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/v...orbirth054.jpg

So...It's been 2 weeks since Elinor came into my life! I just can't explain the overwhelming joy I feel every time I look at her sweet little face! I am totally in love with her. She lights up my life just the way my son does! I am still in amazement at how she was inside me. At how I grew her and at how beautiful she is. I can't believe she is mine and sometimes I feel like I am living someone elses life. Seeing her even brings me back to the days when my Marky was so little. It makes me remember all the things him and I did together. I feel so lucky and so blessed to have both of these wonderful little beings in my life. I feel so honored to be both of their mommy and it's strange to say that b/c I never really thought I was mommy material when I was younger. Now that I have had my second, there is nothing I would rather be than a mommy! Now I know I am good at it...this is what I was meant for! The only thing I can say is, I am so happy to be living my own life right now. I am so happy to be alive and to be in these moments. I feel so blessed. I have my son, my daughter and DH and my family is finally complete!
mama kk's Avatar mama kk 02:25 PM 02-25-2010
Your name: Kelcey
Baby's name or nickname: Eliseo Dane (Seo)
EDD and Birthday: March 5th, February 23
Stats: 7lbs
photos of birthday

a link to birth story
magrat's Avatar magrat 05:06 AM 03-02-2010
Your name: Sarah/magrat
Baby's name or nickname: Graham Alexander
EDD and Birthday: March 9th, born Feb 27
Stats: 7lb 12 oz, 21", 13 3/4" head
Sayward's Avatar Sayward 03:29 PM 03-04-2010
Your name: Sayward Rebhal
Baby's name or nickname: Waits Rebhal
EDD and Birthday: EDD was 3-10-10, born on 3-3-10
Stats: 8.2 lbs and 20 beautiful inches

first photos
joanna47's Avatar joanna47 09:25 PM 03-07-2010
Your name: joanna47
Baby's name or nickname: Violet Elizabeth
EDD and Birthday: EDD was 3/2/10; birth was 3/5/10
Stats: 8lbs 3oz, 20" long

Birth story here; pictures here.
harmie0515's Avatar harmie0515 01:04 PM 03-09-2010
Your name: harmie0515
Baby's name or nickname: Reese Roger
EDD 3/15/10, C-section scheduled 3/9/10 and Birthday: 3/7/10
Stats: 7lbs 5oz 20inches

I feel SO blessed that I was able to go into labor on my own and labored a good 6 hours before the surgery. He was ready to be born and I wasn't just evicting him based on my doctor's schedule. I never thought my water would break. That was quite an experience. My son (who recently figured out the potty thing) couldn't believe I was peeing on the kitchen floor.

He is darling. Like his brother, he had a hard time regulating his blood sugar and has been admitted to the NICU. His stay should be short and I'm trying to just rest while he's there. I have been able to pump and fight to keep him off formula. I am so thankful for the support I've found here. I feel confident about standing up for me and my baby.
Amandamanda's Avatar Amandamanda 11:07 PM 03-09-2010
Your name: Amanda
Baby's name or nickname: Adam
EDD and Birthday: EDD 3/20, birthday 3/2
Sex: BOY!
Stats: 7lbs 4oz, 19 inches.

i am so in love with my little guy! here is my announcement thread-
http://mothering.com/discussions/sho....php?t=1200918
VegMomma's Avatar VegMomma 11:36 PM 03-09-2010
Your name: Julie / VegMomma

Baby's name or nickname: Guthrie! (It's a Scottish surname from a few generations back on my paternal g-pa's side. Plus, the association with the awesome Woody Guthrie doesn't hurt.) It means 'from a windswept place', which I thought was rather lovely.

EDD and Birthday: EDD: March 3. Birthday: March 6 I'd never gone past 39 weeks before, so this "late" babe was a shocker!

Stats: 20", 8 lbs 6 oz. 100% awesome.

I'm planning on writing up and posting the birth story tonight, but til then here's a picture of my sweet love.
DivaMommy82's Avatar DivaMommy82 08:43 PM 03-10-2010
Your name: Ebonee/DivaMommy82
Baby's name or nickname: Kimora Salisha
EDD and Birthday: Due 3/14/10 Born 2/26/10
Stats: 5 lbs 10 ozs, 18 inches, 8:53 AM

I had been to see a perinatologist at the beginning of Feb because my OB was worried about the baby's growth. So at the first peri appointment, she looked good, she was low on the percentile chart, but above the cut off line. He wanted a follow up on 2/25. So I went and found out that she had dropped below the lowest curve. The dr told me he wanted to deliver her within the next week because it could be that my placenta was failing and they didnt want to risk a stillbirth. I was barely out to my car when my OB office called and wanted me to come in for my pre op appointment *due to repeat c-section*. So, I went in and found out I was having the c-section the very next day! I was super nervous and anxious, and barely slept. We were up early and got the kids off to the baby sitters, then went to the hospital. She was born at 8:53 AM and was such a tiny little thing, but she cried as soon as they pulled her out. Other than her small size, everything about her is perfect!

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j1...2610174058.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j1...0310173212.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j1...0110200354.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j1...1010094127.jpg
Amandamanda's Avatar Amandamanda 12:43 PM 03-13-2010
i think you skipped my post on here.. adam was born on 3/2.
Right of Passage's Avatar Right of Passage 01:30 PM 03-13-2010
Updated to here
bubbagirl's Avatar bubbagirl 11:19 AM 03-15-2010
Name:bubbagirl/becca
Babys name: brighton
Edd/delivery: due 3/10 born 3/14
Stats: 8lb 2oz 19 3/4"

Birth story and photos to come.
anjanetteopal's Avatar anjanetteopal 07:31 PM 03-15-2010
Your name: Anjanette
Baby's name or nickname: Cora Ruth
EDD and Birthday: 3/12 - born 3/13
Sex: girl
Stats: 7lbs 12oz, 20 inches

GREAT unmedicated labor in the hospital - arrived already at 7cm! Discharged at 24 hours and we're adjusting nicely at home now! Photos: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...9&l=dd97de99a6 and on our blog.
elight23's Avatar elight23 07:57 PM 03-15-2010
Your name: Elizabeth/elight23
Baby's name or nickname: Sephina Solaris
EDD and Birthday:03/04 - 03/11
Sex:Female
Stats:9lbs 4oz 19.5"

1.5 hr labor at home in water. Beautiful, healthy, full head of black hair, and very relaxed in her body - all stretched out and rarely startles.
Right of Passage's Avatar Right of Passage 02:51 PM 03-16-2010
updated to here!
catchthewind's Avatar catchthewind 05:28 PM 03-16-2010
Baby's name or nickname: Fiona
EDD and Birthday: EDD March 8; birthday March 13
Sex: Female
Stats: 7lb 8oz, 50 cm long, 36 cm head circ ~ lots of hair, very relaxed, calm baby

Home waterbirth, almost UC it went so fast at the end!
Pictures
croleRN's Avatar croleRN 02:14 PM 03-17-2010
Your name: croleRN... aka Heather
Baby's name or nickname: Peter Wesley
EDD and BirthdayEDD 3/18/10) Born 3/12/10 @ 12:44 pm
Stats:8lbs 10oz; 20.25in

I was a scheduled repeat c-section. (another story)
Although I was contracting irregularly the night before & morning of...
We were expecting a large baby; based on symptoms & a 32wk ultrasound. Luckily - he wasn't quite as big as they thought (9-10lbs).
My c/s went so well. It was a little party in my OR. And I had so many of my friends (I work at the hospital on the LDRP unit) with me!

No complications. The baby had a positive direct coombs (blood incompatibility) - like my first; and I was a little concerned since she had become VERY jaundiced, very quickly. But, I focused on Peter nursing VERY often and getting as much meconium out - as early as possible. And he was barely jaundiced at all.

He nursed like a champ from the beginning! My only problem was that I picked up a virus from my 2yr old - Ear pain (she had infection), itchy rash on my trunk, and body aches. I am still feeling pretty beat up. But we are all ok!
Right of Passage's Avatar Right of Passage 08:01 PM 03-18-2010
Updated to here, if you need any changes made let me know! Also the sex totals I'm adding as I see birth announcements made, not just what's added here. <3 Lovings all the pictures and stories shared mamaz!
Riverbeauty's Avatar Riverbeauty 07:43 PM 03-19-2010
MrsReady2bMama's Avatar MrsReady2bMama 11:03 PM 03-19-2010
Your name: MrsReady2bMama (Gina)
Baby's name or nickname: Henry James
EDD and Birthday: Due 03.17.2010 / Birthday: 03.08.2010 at 8:36 a.m.
Stats: 7lbs, 4oz; 20.75"; VBAC!
xixstar's Avatar xixstar 06:30 PM 03-20-2010
Your name: xixstar
Baby's name: Charlotte Minerva
EDD: March 17
Birthday: March 16, 11:05am
Stats: 10lbs, 9oz ; 22.25 inches
Totally amazing hypno-homebirth. DD born at home, in the water!
Birth Story (long): http://xixstar.com/archives/2010/wel...march-16-2010/
Right of Passage's Avatar Right of Passage 01:33 AM 03-21-2010
Happily updated to here
welshwife08's Avatar welshwife08 11:50 AM 03-22-2010
IS LOVING BEING ABLE TO ADD!!!
Your name: welshwife08 (Vicki)
Baby's name: Johnathon Davies
EDD: March 22
Birthday: March 18, 7:30 am
Stats: 7 lbs, 9oz ; 20.9 inches
Birth Story: fairly straightforward! Began having mild contrax during the day on St. Patrick's Day. Had to go to hospital in the afternoon because I was REALLY confused by the bloody show. Was incredibly bright red with big clots, so I was very scared. Was reassured by doctor and hospital staff that it WAS bloody show and to go home and relax as much as possible. Woke up around 11:30 p.m. with intense labor pains. Went to hospital around 1 a.m., was admitted quickly, had an epidural, and delivered my sweet baby boy at 7:30 on Thursday!! Overall was a wonderful experience without any complications.

He is absolutely perfect and healthy and I am healing well.
mamacatsbaby's Avatar mamacatsbaby 01:43 PM 03-22-2010
Your name: mcb
Baby's name or nickname: fatty von chunkington
EDD and Birthday: edd: 3-10-10; birthday: 2-26-10
Stats: 7lbs 14oz, 20in

plan on writing up our birth story when i get a moment to do more than run around doing everything under the sun .

t1h
Right of Passage's Avatar Right of Passage 03:07 PM 03-22-2010
updated
1 2 

Up