40 weeks...who else is here and tired of it? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 34 Old 03-28-2010, 08:37 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Joining the club. 40 weeks today. On and off "false" labor had me 3-4 cm with a bulging bag of water as of Friday, but he's high and the midwife said his head is tilted.

So I'm doing exercises and taking positions to try to open the left side of my pelvis, but apparently 2 1/2 days of that has done nothing but make my hips sore (especially the curb-walking -- ouch!).

I think I'm going to do absolutely no positioning things tonight. I need a break, some time to not obsess.

Let's see how well that goes....

Jen, former sys admin and current geek , wife to DH , SAHM and Montessori homeschool teacher to DD "Nugget" (05/07) and new arrival DS "Sprout" (03/31/10)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 34 Old 03-28-2010, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamGroom View Post
I am measuring small too, 36 at 41 weeks.
I was measuring right on (36 at 36 weeks) up to my 37 week appointment, when I dropped to 33 because he dropped. But at 38 weeks, I was up to 39 because he'd gotten high and tilted.

Jen, former sys admin and current geek , wife to DH , SAHM and Montessori homeschool teacher to DD "Nugget" (05/07) and new arrival DS "Sprout" (03/31/10)
#33 of 34 Old 03-29-2010, 04:42 AM

I am 'due' today fwiw. I would be fine if I didn't have to work I think. But work sucks right now I just want to be comfortable at home. I only work 3 days a week but I have been so uncomfortable this weekend! The chairs here suck and my back is just killing me! Hopefully I won't be back for another weekend I would be fine being pregnant into April a little I just don't want to go into work!

I have been having a lot of contractions and cervical pressure tonight and last week I had some bouts of prodromal labor so it should happen soon I am sure.
#34 of 34 Old 03-29-2010, 09:40 AM - Thread Starter

I 'think' my time is almost up! Perhaps today? Last night was the worst....but surely must be leading somewhere....went from almost 10 minutes apart , very intense for almost 4 hours.....to .....sleep.....to up for an hour and a half 3 and a half minutes apart , not intense....... to a little bit more sleep......then up again with irregular stuff but much more intense again for a couple hours now...seems to be gettin closer!

Orthodox Christian mother of 3 ; Thea, Keegan, and Alexander
Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page