Mothering Forum banner

very tentatively saying hi

490 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  floiejo2 
#1 ·
Hi everyone--

I'm feeling super cautious about coming over here but just wanted to say hi. I got a BFP yesterday-I'm just 13 dpo today. It was our second cycle TTC #2 so I'm really happy and relieved that it happened so quickly, but of course I'm having all of that early pregnancy anxiety-checking the toilet paper, worrying over the AF-like cramps I'm having, etc. I felt exactly this way when I was pregnant with DS (who is now 2.5 yrs old). I also spotted for many weeks during the first trimester with him, so I know I may see something on the toilet paper any day now and hope I won't freak out about it too much! I guess I sort of forgot how much worrying there is to do when you're pregnant, you know?

Anyway, I've been hesitant even to try to calculate a due date yet, but I know that it will be early April.

Nice to "meet" all of you and I sincerely hope I'll be sticking around here for the next 9 months!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.