April 2010 Master Roster/Due Date List. - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-23-2010, 05:56 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
How did I miss this? Can you add me for 4/9?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-09-2010, 02:01 PM
rcr

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Could you add me? I can't believe I am officially here. We have been trying forever and were about to start fertility treatments next month. Due April 10.

Oh wait, Duh! This is the 2010 DDC, not 2011. I am so excited I did not notice!

Mom to DS 12/07 and DD 11/13, plus a bunch of chickens, dogs, and cats.

Moving past many years of infertility and always thinking of my friends in the infertility forums.

Old 08-23-2010, 07:41 PM

Hi there,
After 2 MCs in just 4 months, I'm expecting again. I went today to have my HCG levels checked because every cramp, twinge or un-sore breasts have me freaking out....

But then I bought another pregnancy test and took it mid-day today, and the test line came up way before the control line, and it was super dark...I think it may actually stick this time!

So I'm hesitantly saying that my EDD is April 19th.

Which, by the way makes 4 children, whose birthday months will be APRIl, MAY, JUNE, and JULY . (Oh-and DH is August and I'm September!)

I am in desperate need of support, so please add me!

Mother of reading.gif, REPlaySkateboard04HL.gifjammin.gif and babyf.gifborn Oct. 5th after angel.gif  angel.gif angel.gif. Social Media Manager and writer by day, Bloomin' Belly Soap maker by night.

Old 08-23-2010, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcr View Post
Could you add me? I can't believe I am officially here. We have been trying forever and were about to start fertility treatments next month. Due April 10.

Oh wait, Duh! This is the 2010 DDC, not 2011. I am so excited I did not notice!
How exciting!

Mother of reading.gif, REPlaySkateboard04HL.gifjammin.gif and babyf.gifborn Oct. 5th after angel.gif  angel.gif angel.gif. Social Media Manager and writer by day, Bloomin' Belly Soap maker by night.

Old 08-23-2010, 07:44 PM

LOL! Nevermind, this is the wrong YEAR! Oh boy...here comes that pregnancy brain again....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabesgrrrl View Post
Hi there,
After 2 MCs in just 4 months, I'm expecting again. I went today to have my HCG levels checked because every cramp, twinge or un-sore breasts have me freaking out....

But then I bought another pregnancy test and took it mid-day today, and the test line came up way before the control line, and it was super dark...I think it may actually stick this time!

So I'm hesitantly saying that my EDD is April 19th.

Which, by the way makes 4 children, whose birthday months will be APRIl, MAY, JUNE, and JULY . (Oh-and DH is August and I'm September!)

I am in desperate need of support, so please add me!

User Tag List