I am pretty disappointed in my midwife, and hurt. I called my new midwife and told her that my old one refused the bloodwork. She told me to call the doctor back this morning to ask for another ultrasound in two weeks. She felt like it was really important for me to have my doubts examined and fears validated. I didn't think the doctor would order another ultrasound because when I called this morning they told me it wasn't necessary and kept asking me why I wanted another scan. I was happy when they called back and told me she would fax orders to a place close by so I could avoid the long commute and wait. So now, I am taking a pregnancy test in a week and right before the ultrasound in two weeks incase my hcg drops low enough to not show up so I know I can cancel the ultrasound. It's going to be a hard two weeks, but better then a lifetime of wondering what if. Here's praying for a miracle and/or peace of mind.
Mom to Zolan 10-10-06 and Silas 7-10-08, wife to Ben since 12-1-06