VBAC Support thread - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#31 of 60 Old 02-15-2010, 09:28 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sew_crafty_girl View Post
Noticed today that my 11 yr old c-sec scar is quite red. I guess it's just stretched and irritated like the rest of my skin. It doesn't hurt at all though.
how can you see it??
#32 of 60 Old 02-16-2010, 01:46 AM

I need some support, ladies

I'm not terribly worried that I won't be able to vbac (never labored w/ dd, so don't know anything about labor anyway!), I'm just worried that I won't get there. I get some pulling on my internal scar now and then, but it has been constant in the same spot for over a day now (yeah, whoopee, a whole day, I know :P ). My v biggest fear is that I will have a uterine rupture & that my baby will die. I don't really worry about this happening during labor since for part of that I'll be in the hospital, so they can rush us to the OR. Plus, I figure the ute is already doing hard work, it's less likely to split. Whether that's actually true or not, idk, but it's my happy idea I am so so scared of a pre-labor rupture & I have at least 8 more weeks to go! The farther I get, the more scared I get & I am becoming so tempted to ask for an early scheduled c/s just so I can put myself at ease. I know exactly what to expect w/ a sc/s & my recovery was so easy last time. It's easy to be excited & upbeat about a vbac in the beginning, but now that it's close, this is when all the dangerous fears are popping up.

I hate hate hate when people who have never had a kid say they just want a c/s b/c it "will be so much easier." They have NO IDEA how that will affect the rest of their reproductive lives. NONE. Sorry if this post is too much of a downer, I know this is supposed to be a positive thread! But, this is what I am feeling & dealing w/ & it is nice to be able to talk about it w/ others who know what I mean

jumpers.gif

DD (4.25.08)  DD (4.23.10)  DD (10.13.12)

#33 of 60 Old 02-16-2010, 02:12 AM - Thread Starter

dogretro, remember that you have a less than 1% chance of having a uterine rupture, and statistically you're more likely to have a placental abruption or cord prolapse.

With that uterine rupture, they are RARELY catastrophic and complete ruptures (the scary ones you hear about with mom or baby having serious issues or dying). The vast majority are window ruptures, which are harmless and may not even affect having a VBAC.

I like this thread: "The real risks."

and don't forget to manifest positively! You not only CAN do this, but you WILL.

Sara caffix.gif, Keith 2whistle.gif, Toby 6/08superhero.gif, Nomi 4/10blahblah.gif, Mona 1/12 hammer.gif

Mama of three, lover, student rabbi, spoonie, friend, musician, narcoleptic, space muffin, pretty much a dragon. Crunchy like matzoh.

#34 of 60 Old 02-16-2010, 12:08 PM

I already worry about placental abruption all the time, lol!

I feel much better about things today. I cried some in bed last night & had dh snuggle w/ me & that helped a lot. I know the risks are insanely low, but the brain doesn't always want to listen to rationality. I am def looking forward to laboring & pushing this baby out (funny the things we anticipate happily when we have been denied them).

Thank you for posting that thread, it was a good read, esp the post from the mom who had an actual rupture.

jumpers.gif

#35 of 60 Old 02-16-2010, 12:12 PM

It was my understanding that the less than 1% chance of uterine rupture was almost always during labor. I have to say not only did I never worry about prelabor rupture, I'm not sure I've ever heard of it.

Then during labor I never once, NOT ONCE worried about rupture. I was too busy going through labor :-)

Are you still researching or going on ICAN. I had to stop all that at this point in my pregnancy last time. It was too much.

You can be a downer all you want This space is for support and reassurance. Whatever you choose. You can do this!
#36 of 60 Old 02-16-2010, 01:15 PM

dogretro- I hope you can pick up on some of my optimism (or whatever word could be used for it). Honestly, I don't ever think about uterine rupture, and definitely not pre-labor uterine rupture. Seriously, it's not even on my radar. I've done so much research on it that I know the chance is ridiculously low -- and it sounds like you know this, too. And my OB tells me that in her 27 years of practice she's only seen one rupture -- and it wasn't on a VABC mom, and she attends lots of VBACs. So try to let go of those fears and stop thinking about it, because it ain't gonna happen!

Since we're talking about fears, what are some of your fears or worries?

My biggest worry is that I won't go into labor on my own before a decent amount of time (let's face it, 41 weeks is when those OBs start to get really antsy) and I'll be on the doctor's clock. I also worry that labor will begin with my water breaking so again, I'll be on the doctor's clock. I know it's rare that a woman's water breaks before labor begins (10-12 percent or so?), but I have had SO MANY people in my life lately who have had that happen.

My other worry is position (breech) and low fluid levels, the reasons for my section with DD. But I know for a fact this babe has been head down for almost two months now, and I'm almost 34 weeks, so those fears have been calmed a bit lately. I'm pretty sure my babies just get stuck in one place and don't move much, and DD just happened to get stuck with her head up. This babe can stay stuck with its head down, thankyouverymuch.

Married 6.10.06   Mommied 4.17.08 and 4.12.10

#37 of 60 Old 02-16-2010, 01:46 PM

The risk of a rupture is probably higher during labor, but the reality is that it can happen to anyone at any time during pregnancy. I mostly only worry about it when I have pulling on my scar.

I did my reading on vbacfacts.com early on in the pregnancy b/c I wanted the facts and numbers. It is a great site, v informative & helpful!

With the end coming on, I am really eager to meet my little girl and have her safely nestled in my arms. Now that I have a child, I know exactly what I would be losing should *anything* go wrong. I also had a bit of a labor dream last night & that got me re-excited to go into labor & give birth

jumpers.gif

#38 of 60 Old 02-16-2010, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate'sMama View Post
how can you see it??
With a hand mirror! My DH pointed it out as he sat on the toilet, lol.

Our rainbow baby, Anna Beatrice was born April 11/2010 after 4 m/c. She joins 4 brothers and sisters.
#39 of 60 Old 02-16-2010, 01:50 PM

Camo, my c/s was for breech positioning, too. Thankfully, I have NO vbac fears for several reasons. I am under the care of some great midwives & will already be birthing in the hospital, so no "timing out" of a home or center birth. My back-up ob already said that they do not induce for vbacs, so no clock pressure there, either. AND ob ALSO said that he is "comfortable" delivering frank breech babies, so that especially relaxed me. Honestly, something catastrophic happening is my only real fear!

As a fellow breech mom, YES, I DO HOPE that your baby stays head down! It is such a stress to be pressured to c/s for such a non-emergency reason!

jumpers.gif

#40 of 60 Old 02-16-2010, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogretro View Post
I am under the care of some great midwives & will already be birthing in the hospital, so no "timing out" of a home or center birth. My back-up ob already said that they do not induce for vbacs, so no clock pressure there, either.
Oh, when I was talking about being "on the clock," I wasn't talking about "timing out" of having a birth with my provider (like some hospital-based midwives will time their patients out at a certain week and make them switch to an OB), since I'm seeing an OB and having a hospital birth. That's my only option, so she won't "break up with me" or anything like that! I meant that as I approach 40-41-42 weeks, I know I'll start feeling pressure from my OB to get the baby out by a certain time or face another C-section. I'm saying I don't want to feel that pressure, so hopefully baby will come before that point. (Now I know I can refuse, but I just don't want to be put in that position in the first place.) And in terms of water breaking, doctors and hospitals have that 24-hours-to-get-the-baby-out rule, so that's what I worry about there (though I plan to fudge my times a bit if it comes down to needing to do that). That isn't necessarily a VBAC fear or worry, but probably something a lot of women in labor at a hospital -- who are educated on the subject -- think about. But alas, since I am a VBAC patient, all those things come into play all that much more.

And as far as "clock pressure" for induction (or lack of it, in your case; my OB will attempt certain forms if the cervix is favorable and baby hasn't appeared by 42 weeks, and I'm cool with that), that's kind of what I'm talking about. If your baby doesn't come on his or her own by 42ish weeks -- then what? In your case, automatic C-section, most likely, which I really, really don't want. So IMO, there's most definitely a "clock" there, which leads to that fear or worry that the VBAC won't happen.

I hope you're able to get over your catastrophic fears of uterine rupture or placental abruption. I would think those fears would be much more stressful than my little worries about being on a doctor's time clock!

#41 of 60 Old 02-16-2010, 03:15 PM

My fears:

Baby won't stay heads down.
Needing to be induced - OB probably will want to go straight to a CS. I will fight hard for this VBAC, but want a safe/healthy baby too
#42 of 60 Old 02-16-2010, 03:45 PM

My fears: that I'll develop pre-e again and/or HELLP syndrome. The latter comes from the fact that I've had pain just under my ribs on the right side for weeks now. It might just be the baby's positioning because my kidney is also dilated on that side, but I'm going to request that my midwives run a liver panel at my appointment tomorrow just to make sure things are ok. (I've noticed that I seem to be bleeding more than usual too, which is making me wonder if something could be up with my liver....) I know that sounds paranoid, but it is uncomfortable in that spot 80% of the day. Last week, there was a point where I couldn't even lay on my right side because it was so uncomfortable. And I've been more nauseated and throwing up more than usual.

And then there's the GD, and the (ironic) fact that baby was measuring 14th percentile at my last u/s and that is likely to drop and the most concerning part was that my uterine blood flow pressure was starting to creep up. It's still normal, but I'm really tired of complications. I'd like to go into labor around 37 or 38 weeks or so with this kid normally, have a reasonable labor and be done with it!

Lisa  caffix.gif and her wonderful girls: R (9) violin.gif &  J (3-3/4) coolshine.gif 
#43 of 60 Old 02-16-2010, 05:29 PM

OH MY GOSH! So I called the hospital's L&D today to ask the charge nurse how a typical VBAC/vaginal birth goes... what kinds of things are typical procedures, etc... and apparently the hospital's policies have changed in the last month to completely be against everything I had talked to my doc about... now they REQUIRE every 2 hour cervical checks, continuous fetal monitoring, and continuous saline IV... no heplocks, intermittent monitoring or minimal vaginal checks if you are a VBAC... yeah! AND their H1N1 policy prohibits children from visiting at all even when I go to recovery... and I am only allowed to support people besides my Doula and NO visitors can stay overnight with me.... this is a MAJOR problem! I have seizures and can't be left alone... and that's not even counting being alone WITH a newborn! What's going to happen when/if I have a seizure while nursing my newborn? Yeah, they will take her to the nursery and I wont see her till THEY decide otherwise... AND I have a minimum stay of 3 days because I am Diabetic and switched to Insulin while pregnant so I have to be monitored to see how my sugar responds to Insulin post partum...

So it may turn out that I head to the local de facto VBAC ban hospital (10 mins from my front door) when I start pushing, because they don't have all those silly policies...

Alexander 2-15-07
Lirum 3-17-10
#44 of 60 Old 02-16-2010, 05:49 PM - Thread Starter

Riverbeauty

My ONE fear: that I'll chicken out. I had a 53 hour labor with a c/s for FTP. I worry that I'll have another long labor and won't be able to handle it.

Sara caffix.gif, Keith 2whistle.gif, Toby 6/08superhero.gif, Nomi 4/10blahblah.gif, Mona 1/12 hammer.gif

Mama of three, lover, student rabbi, spoonie, friend, musician, narcoleptic, space muffin, pretty much a dragon. Crunchy like matzoh.

#45 of 60 Old 02-16-2010, 06:47 PM

Oh, Riverbeauty, that sucks. Did she tell you their policies have changed, or do you just assume that because what she told you differs so much from what you and your doctor talked about? Hopefully that is the case and it's just a whole lot of miscommunication going on. Maybe this nurse was on a bit of a power trip and was just trying to discourage a potential patient because she herself isn't a fan of having VBAC patients? (Or maybe I'm grasping at straws here.) Can you talk to your OB and have him/her sign your birth plan? That H1N1 policy really sucks, though I've heard of a lot of hospitals doing that. No overnight guests WOULD NOT sit well with me; that is absurd.

smeisnotapirate- You can do it!!!!!

#46 of 60 Old 02-16-2010, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamoShades View Post
Oh, Riverbeauty, that sucks. Did she tell you their policies have changed, or do you just assume that because what she told you differs so much from what you and your doctor talked about? Hopefully that is the case and it's just a whole lot of miscommunication going on. Maybe this nurse was on a bit of a power trip and was just trying to discourage a potential patient because she herself isn't a fan of having VBAC patients? (Or maybe I'm grasping at straws here.) Can you talk to your OB and have him/her sign your birth plan? That H1N1 policy really sucks, though I've heard of a lot of hospitals doing that. No overnight guests WOULD NOT sit well with me; that is absurd.

smeisnotapirate- You can do it!!!!!
Yeah... they both told me that it was a policy change and they are sending me an "updated policy" pamphlet...

Alexander 2-15-07
Lirum 3-17-10
#47 of 60 Old 02-16-2010, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverbeauty View Post
OH MY GOSH! So I called the hospital's L&D today to ask the charge nurse how a typical VBAC/vaginal birth goes... what kinds of things are typical procedures, etc... and apparently the hospital's policies have changed in the last month to completely be against everything I had talked to my doc about... now they REQUIRE every 2 hour cervical checks, continuous fetal monitoring, and continuous saline IV... no heplocks, intermittent monitoring or minimal vaginal checks if you are a VBAC... yeah! AND their H1N1 policy prohibits children from visiting at all even when I go to recovery... and I am only allowed to support people besides my Doula and NO visitors can stay overnight with me.... this is a MAJOR problem! I have seizures and can't be left alone... and that's not even counting being alone WITH a newborn! What's going to happen when/if I have a seizure while nursing my newborn? Yeah, they will take her to the nursery and I wont see her till THEY decide otherwise... AND I have a minimum stay of 3 days because I am Diabetic and switched to Insulin while pregnant so I have to be monitored to see how my sugar responds to Insulin post partum...

So it may turn out that I head to the local de facto VBAC ban hospital (10 mins from my front door) when I start pushing, because they don't have all those silly policies...
All I can say is, you can always say "I do not consent to that". Even if it is Against Medical Advice. They can't forcibly do a vaginal exam, if they do, you can file a sexual harassment suit, if you want, you can even use that as leverage when they are pushing you to do the exam. Your Doula should be a big help here too.

These are just my thoughts, but no hospital can "make" you do anything, they would have to have a court order and by the time they get that, you will most likely have your baby. I wouldn't sign anything consenting to anything I didn't want. I'd also make that clear to your OB and make many copies of your birth plan to take with you to hand to every nurse.
#48 of 60 Old 02-16-2010, 11:58 PM

I wanted to introduce myself, I'm HBACing in early September, our son was born after 27 hr of labor at a birthing center with only dilation progress from 4 to 6 cm. He was asynclitic, and our MW didn't really do much to turn him. We were mainly stuck in the elbows and knees position. She thought it would help to get him out of the pelvis and re-situate him (why didn't we try belly lifts then?). Any who, our MW now HBACed her second baby, and our Doula is the local spokesperson for ICAN, so we have lots and lots of support and a lot of knowledge going forward.

I don't hear of this book mentioned a lot but A Easier Childbirth is wonderful in identifying any emotional issues and working through them. It also helps to "re-visualize" you last birth and to visualize your next birth. I love it, and highly recommend it.

Much Love to all and Happy Birthing!
#49 of 60 Old 02-17-2010, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Oh, when I was talking about being "on the clock," I wasn't talking about "timing out" of having a birth with my provider (like some hospital-based midwives will time their patients out at a certain week and make them switch to an OB), since I'm seeing an OB and having a hospital birth. That's my only option, so she won't "break up with me" or anything like that! I meant that as I approach 40-41-42 weeks, I know I'll start feeling pressure from my OB to get the baby out by a certain time or face another C-section. I'm saying I don't want to feel that pressure, so hopefully baby will come before that point. (Now I know I can refuse, but I just don't want to be put in that position in the first place.) And in terms of water breaking, doctors and hospitals have that 24-hours-to-get-the-baby-out rule, so that's what I worry about there (though I plan to fudge my times a bit if it comes down to needing to do that). That isn't necessarily a VBAC fear or worry, but probably something a lot of women in labor at a hospital -- who are educated on the subject -- think about. But alas, since I am a VBAC patient, all those things come into play all that much more.

And as far as "clock pressure" for induction (or lack of it, in your case; my OB will attempt certain forms if the cervix is favorable and baby hasn't appeared by 42 weeks, and I'm cool with that), that's kind of what I'm talking about. If your baby doesn't come on his or her own by 42ish weeks -- then what? In your case, automatic C-section, most likely, which I really, really don't want. So IMO, there's most definitely a "clock" there, which leads to that fear or worry that the VBAC won't happen.
Okay, I understand what you meant now. Welp, sorry for the Drs, but I will not consent to scheduling another c/s unless it is for a real and true threat to me &/or the baby. They are not going to come to my house and pick me up, so if I arrive far into labor, too bad for them if I am 42+ wks pg. I fell v v strongly about this & WILL NOT schedule another c/s!!!!!!! They would probably break my water or something to "induce" if I said okay, but ob did specifically say no starting labor w/ pitocin. He said if I needed a little during labor, that is different, but it is NOT good to induce a vbac w/ it.

Quote:
I hope you're able to get over your catastrophic fears of uterine rupture or placental abruption. I would think those fears would be much more stressful than my little worries about being on a doctor's time clock!
Well, the brain needs something to fixate on, I suppose Since I'm not really afraid of laboring & birthing (looking forward to it, actually), must have *something* dreadful up in there! You are right, tho, as a vbac there are so many more completely unnecessary things for us to have to worry about as far as hospital policies go, which leads me to..

Riverbeauty, WHAT T H is wrong w/ your hospital?!? They might as well just tell you to stay at home and have a uc b/c that is what they are going to push women like us into doing. NOT that uc is unsafe, but it is not the right choice for everyone (like my dh ) My hospital does require continuous fetal monitoring, but I can have a heplock & probably refuse cervical checks, too. IDK, can they really give you an IV or an exam w/ you shouting NO at them? I can understand the heplock; ob explained that when you have an episode involving blood loss, the vessels constrict & can then make it v difficult to insert an IV. Whatever, that's semi-fine, I'm not interested in dying b/c they couldn't find my vein. But continuous saline??? WHY? That just does not make any sense. I don't know anything at all about fighting hospital policies, so in your case I would ABSOLUTELY make sure I had a great doula!!

Since you have seizures, can your Dr give you a pass on overnight visitors? Explain that unless a nurse has the time to sit w/ you each and every time that you feed your baby, you are going to need dh there w/ you to help out. They may understand that that is a true medical necessity and let you have dh stay overnight. The kid thing, ugh, that is bull crap. DD is not vaxed against the flu & she has not even had the regular flu this year. She is probably more likely to catch it going to the hospital w/ me than she is to bring it in!!!!

jumpers.gif

#50 of 60 Old 02-17-2010, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinMom View Post
All I can say is, you can always say "I do not consent to that". Even if it is Against Medical Advice.
So true, but it sucks to have to be put in that position in the first place. Then the scare tactics come out, and the nurses and doctors do their best to make the laboring mother feel like she's harming herself and her baby by not doing what they say, when that is far from the truth. Everyone planning a VBAC knows they don't "have" to do anything they don't want to, but it's just sad that it has to come to that point. Our country is pathetic when it comes to stuff like this, and it makes me so angry.

#51 of 60 Old 02-17-2010, 01:41 PM

Quote:
So true, but it sucks to have to be put in that position in the first place. Then the scare tactics come out, and the nurses and doctors do their best to make the laboring mother feel like she's harming herself and her baby by not doing what they say, when that is far from the truth. Everyone planning a VBAC knows they don't "have" to do anything they don't want to, but it's just sad that it has to come to that point. Our country is pathetic when it comes to stuff like this, and it makes me so angry.
I know. That's why I'm HBACing. I don't want to deal with any of that, and I know that the hospitals here are not VBAC friendly, only two of the 7 or 8 "allow" VBAC. If we do have to go to the hospital, it will most likely be for failure to progress, and I'm taking my MW and Doula with me of course. Last time we were there I really let the OB and the nurses get to me, this time, I'll simply state my case and move on. For instance, "you have to have an IV and continuous monitoring" "No, I don't want either, and I don't consent to you giving them to me." And I'll move on to the next contraction. I'm not going to bother waiting for them to reply, as it will only piss me off, or not matter anyway, and I don't need that energy, if I need to, i'll walk away. Too bad you can't bring a lawyer as part of your birth team! LOL! I guess what I am trying to help those who fear the pressure of uneducated hospital staff to understand is that, no you don't have to have the procedures, and no, you don't have to have the pressure either. Maybe add a disclaimer on your birth plan, "Yes, I have researched the risks of using/not using _______(input intervention) and have decided against it. I will let you know if I see fit to use ______"

It is sad though that we have to do the extra preparation, it's unfair, and not justifiable.
#52 of 60 Old 03-14-2010, 11:29 PM

Well ladies, we're getting closer!

How is everyone doing?

My pregnancy has pretty much been textbook: No BP issues, average weight gain, no complications, and I actually feel much better physically (as far as back pain and SPD pain) than I did with DD. DD was breech, so I'm a prime VBAC candidate, and I'm really excited things are looking good for me. I've had some contractions lately that are more uncomfortable than regular contractions, and I definitely dropped a few days ago. This baby is LOW. I don't know if it's regular stomach issues or my body cleaning itself out, but I have been, um, going to the bathroom more frequently than normal, and things aren't as bound up as they have been. I'm sure you all know what I mean.

Are you VBACers having internals to check for progress, or are you holding off?

I was checked at my 35w5d appointment, because I'm so dang curious and she was down there for my GBS swab anyway, and I had made no progress. I'll be 37w5d at my next appointment (Wednesday), and I can't decide whether to be checked. Of course I'd like to hear I'm making some progress, but I don't want to sit and think about a number -- or worse, no number! -- that really doesn't mean anything.

#53 of 60 Old 03-15-2010, 09:54 AM - Thread Starter

I'm feeling pretty good, aside from the slowness. I really think that seeing my chiro has made a HUGE difference this pregnancy.

Still plagued with asymptomatic UTIs, though, which is frustrating. It's what swelled me shut and caused my last c-section, so as soon as I'm done this morning with my appointments, I'm getting pure cranberry juice and I'm going to chug it for the next 6 weeks.

No checks, though I am very curious.

#54 of 60 Old 03-15-2010, 11:05 AM

I just hit 35 weeks and Im either totally worry free and feel like I can handle everything or a wreck of nerves.
I am starting to realize that this is really going to happen and Im almost there. I had my 1st about 2 weeks from now and Im feeling like I could pop!
Im scared for my 2 scars and that they didnt do the extra uterous stitching to reinforce the uterous for eithor of my c/s.
But- what Im even more scared of really is going through labor and all the regular things that can go wrong.
I tell myself Ill be panic free and go into my own place, but with a monitor and especially a darn IV in my wrist, I dont picture myself capable of not being irritated. Being irritated during a tough time might not let me do what I have to do. This is just how I feel now. In an hour Ill be saying NO sweat, I can totally do it! Im a hormonal disaster.
#55 of 60 Old 03-15-2010, 11:49 AM

I have moments when I am totally OK, and then moments where I completely freak out. I think I am more concerned with labor, rather than a VBAC labor. I've had two VBACs before and, while I keep that in the back of my mind, it's not my main fear. My main fear is that I will have another posterior labor. I so don't want to do that again. That memory is still fresh in my mind from my experience in Dec 08.

I recently changed my username, but I still say "Hello" to all those who know me in real life! Hi P, S, T and K!
#56 of 60 Old 03-15-2010, 12:06 PM

I encourage all the VBAC mamas to read this statement by the National Institutes of Health Consensus Panel on VBAC.

http://consensus.nih.gov/2010/vbacstatement.htm

You can google it and read the news coverage of the conference last week as well for background.

The paper isn't that encouraging from a public policy standpoint because the panel wasn't very aggressive in pushing doctors to change policies. However the panel does recommend that ACOG re-evaluate its policies on VBAC.

THE MOST USEFUL part for a VBACin' mama is that they reviewed and rated the available studies on VBAC vs. elective c/s. I think this information could be very useful to a mama facing a doc or hospital trying to push for c/s when it isn't truly indicated. Show them the paper and that many of the studies in favor of c/s aren't considered highly reliable and that the difference in "benefits" of repeat c/s are negligible to the benefits of vbac.

High-altitude mama sweatin' it out in the South. Mama to DS, Feb. 07, and DD, April 2010.
#57 of 60 Old 07-10-2010, 11:28 AM

How is everyone?

I hope everyone got the birth they envisioned. Never happens that way, but I hope it was close ;-)

Peace.
#58 of 60 Old 07-10-2010, 12:49 PM - Thread Starter

Doing awesome over here. I had the most amazing HBAC - it was BETTER than I envisioned. How about you?

#59 of 60 Old 07-11-2010, 01:10 AM

We are also wonderful! Had a perfect hospital VBAC

jumpers.gif

#60 of 60 Old 07-12-2010, 12:38 PM

My little guy and I did great. Hospital VBAC #2. WHich they kept telling me was just a regular vaginal delivery. Yay my hospital and OB!! And yay us!

Here he is...

http://cooldogbaby.com/theo/

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page