Weekly thread, Oct 11 - 18 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 274 Old 10-11-2009, 09:20 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Almost 16 weeks, I think? Wow. Can't believe I'm losing count.

I'm feeling movement pretty frequently -- at least once a day, when I'm laying down in the evening, and in the last day or two, other times during the day. Even when I'm not sitting and concentrating on it! Still taking the occasional Zofran and dealing with fall-out aversions (foods that made me sick before). But, in general, I'm doing well nausea- and energy-wise. I'm finally feeling like it's the second trimester!

Now, I just have to decide whether to stick with my midwife or move to another one....

And, wow, my anatomy scan is in just a few weeks!!!!

Jen, former sys admin and current geek , wife to DH , SAHM and Montessori homeschool teacher to DD "Nugget" (05/07) and new arrival DS "Sprout" (03/31/10)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 274 Old 10-11-2009, 09:23 PM

I'll be 12 weeks tomorrow and still feeling pretty awful. Trying to force myself to do stuff for the sake of my toddler, but I really just wish I could lay in bed all day
I have my 1st scan this week (on Thurs) and im pretty nervous...and excited.

Mummy to Samuel 02/08 and new baby Molly- 04/10
#3 of 274 Old 10-11-2009, 09:38 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
14w2d here. We do 18th century re-enacting and spent the weekend at the Feast of the Hunter's Moon. It was so cold last night I thought I was going to die! And of course my stupid pregnant bladder meant I had to get up twice to go trek through the dark to the nasty porta potty GAG. But other than the cold and some family drama it was fun
#4 of 274 Old 10-11-2009, 10:34 PM

17w1d- i seriously cannot believe it.
anatomy scan is tentatively scheduled for the 27th, i'll be 19w3d. i'm going to call on tuesday, because there is a possibility i can get in a few days earlier. i can't wait. i am going crazy not knowing!
movement goes between regular and sporadic still, but its still early enough that im not worried.

"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes." -Harold B. Lee
#5 of 274 Old 10-11-2009, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryBomb View Post
14w2d here. We do 18th century re-enacting and spent the weekend at the Feast of the Hunter's Moon. It was so cold last night I thought I was going to die! And of course my stupid pregnant bladder meant I had to get up twice to go trek through the dark to the nasty porta potty GAG. But other than the cold and some family drama it was fun
Well, that is just awesome! We are moving to an area of VA with all sorts of "living history" parks and farms and what-not, and I have joked with Dh many times that I'm going to drag myself to one of them hugely pregnant and offer to stage a "Colonial Times" birth ... or at least offer the spectacle of a nursing newborn and an adorable toddler in colonial garb. That would be a true dream come true.

Aspiring to 1 Thessalonians 4:11.Wife to Dh, 2004. Mother to DD 3/07.
So thankful for our healthy baby boy, born Easter morning, 2010!
#6 of 274 Old 10-11-2009, 11:23 PM

Hi girls - spent the weekend up at "camp" - a place my MIL has. DS had a blast, his cousins were there and we let him on some gentle rides with daddy on the four-wheeler around the front yard. he called it a Monster truck LOL. A 2 yo's perspective!

Trying to catch up on posts from last week's thread... a bit behind, I apologize for lack of personals...

Just hit 13 weeks yesterday - Alien was pretty active, but I have barely felt anything the last few days and my nausea is starting to improve, but my prego belly is a bit more obvious, so that is some comfort to me. At least my next MW appt is Friday.

Also ordered some dressier clothing from JCPenny online with a g/c I had. I am giving 2 talks at universities next month and want to look presentable.

Quick WWYD ? - One university will put me up for 1 or 2 nights, I choose, and a nearby Bed and Breakfast. It is about 2.5-3 hours away. My talk is on Tuesday, and then I have a lunch on Wednesday, so I def am staying Tuesday night. Would you send DS to grammy's house for Tuesday night and ask DH to meet me after work at the B&B (about 2-2.5 hrs from his work, and his Wednesday schedule is flexible). Or would you take DS and grammy with you to spend Monday shopping at the outlets near the school for maternity clothes and baby clothes (the maternity clothes are her treat), and stay both Monday and Tuesday nights at the B&B with them?

Hmmm... maybe the answer is none of the above... maybe I can convince Grammy and DS to come down for the first night, and DH for the second night? and then have the best of both worlds...

~ Professor Mama to Gabito (July '07) & Danita (April '10) ~
A PhD = + +
#7 of 274 Old 10-11-2009, 11:58 PM

[Hmmm... maybe the answer is none of the above... maybe I can convince Grammy and DS to come down for the first night, and DH for the second night? and then have the best of both worlds...[/QUOTE]

I like this option.

Mama to Umberto 12, Camille, 9, Piper 7, Rowena 2, and Jude Therese Prenatal DS diagnosis due December 23.

#8 of 274 Old 10-12-2009, 12:45 AM

Carita, I would go for the "best of both worlds" choice too!

I can't believe how close some of you are to your anatomy scans! I am jealous!

However, I am also happy - 12 weeks today! Though honestly 13 feels more like the end of the first trimester to me, but this still feels like a milestone!

I see my dr. tomorrow, and I am excited about that too. It is a two OB practice and so far I have just seen the other one, whom I like, but the dr. I see tomorrow is the one who attended dd2's birth, and I really like him. He is very kind and caring, and helped me have an awesome birth.

Then on Tuesday is the N/T scan, which I am still conflicted about. BUT, it is one of the two tests (the other is the GTT) that my dr. is pretty adamant about. And since he has given me no grief about refusing any other tests, including the quad screen, I figure I will go along with this. Hopefully all will look normal, just like last time, and we can move on!

And I have felt some flutters that I THINK could be babies. But still a bit early to tell for sure - plus I have been pretty gassy, so it could be that too.

Wife to Thomas, WAH mama to Sofia Rose 8/04, Ellen Marie 10/07, her twin sister Amalie Joy lost 7/07 , and Maya Grace and Hannah Miriam 4/10
#9 of 274 Old 10-12-2009, 02:34 AM

Carita- definitely go with the best of both worlds scenario if possible!

I'm 14w6d and am still getting nauseous and gaggy, but the actual puking seems to have passed. The pain while nursing, however, just keeps getting worse. DD2 is asking less and less and while that's nice for my comfort, I'd really rather she keep nursing during cold/flu season with a little more frequency.

My Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction is starting up again. At 14 weeks. GRRR! I had it pretty bad by the third trimester last time, and it just started last night and its been bad all day today. I've got muscle relaxers that are safe to take left from our car accident we were in 2 months ago, so I am taking them at night to help me be able to sleep and get out of bed unassisted in the morning. And I'm calling around to find a chiro experienced in treating SPD tomorrow. Then I'll have to try and find my support belt or buy a new one.

I am probably calling to schedule our 20 week scan sometime this week. We're still torn on whether or not we're finding out the gender. Part of me wants to, part of me doesn't. We're all so set to this baby being a girl. With our hunches and the Intelligender both saying girl,we've already started talking about a baby sister, referring the baby as she, etc. It might be good to be able to have time to adjust if its a boy. Not that it would be much of one- we've both dreamed of having a little boy. We don't care either way, but it might be nice to help the girls prepare a little better if its not really a girl. Hmm...

In other news, I start my second full week at work tomorrow. I still feel like a fish out of water (I'm working as a residential assistant/coach with mentally ill adults.), and wish my training had been a bit more thorough. Thankfully my mom works there too, so I can get some off-the-clock training to fill in some of the blanks for me! I think I'm really going to enjoy it, which is good because it is so hard for me to pull myself away from the kids to work!

Deni. I'm the liberal, Jesus-loving, hippie freak your mama warned you about. Expecting a cinco surprise, spring 2014!
#10 of 274 Old 10-12-2009, 02:55 AM

I finally did the prediction thingy:

"The day you deliver, outside will be windy. Your baby will arrive in the morning.

After a labor lasting approximately 17 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 12 ounces, and will be 20 inches long. This child will have blue eyes and some very fine hair."

17 hours! That's uh... shorter than last time! Awesome

I can't wait to have my scan either! I don't schedule mine - my midwife just writes me an authorization & I go downtown to the U/S tech Nothing for me until after my appointment on the 30th! That's almost 3 weeks away! Man!

I think I gained a pound this weekened We had 2 date nights which involved crispy pork belly, a whole mess of puerto rican food, homemade cookies and artisnal ice cream

Wife to my of 10 years, SAHM to my 2 beautiful homebirthed girls Sydney (4/29/2006) Kennedy (3/21/2010) & 1 super Newfoundland
#11 of 274 Old 10-12-2009, 05:41 AM

what is this predictor thingy? i missed it somewhere....

I am doing pretty well, will be 16 wks this week. I am feeling movement at least once a day more if I pay attention. My belly is starting to become hard to hide at work actually I think it may be closer to impossible! At home in my regular clothes is it obvious.
We are taking the older two girls to a renaissance festival today. Their dad has never been and it has been 8 years since I have been. They are looking forward to it. We were going to take all three but decided we didn't want to fight with the littlest and the crowd and it would be safer for her to stay with papa.
#12 of 274 Old 10-12-2009, 06:26 AM

justmama, so sorry to hear about the SPD, especially this early! do you think the chiro will help relieve it? i really hope so.

cherrybomb, that looks cool. does everyone who attends participate fully, or are some people just observing? mater, heh, that sounds awesome. i'm imagining dressing up as a barmaid/wench with a newborn just for giggles, and photos of course.

still so happy to hear those of you who had really bad sickness feeling better, or at least on the way to better.

i'm one day shy of 14 weeks, up at 4am with..... nausea... most intense yet - tmi: dry heaving - and i ate a whole cup of yogurt at 10:30pm! does anyone think it could be related to not getting enough fluids? i am NOT drinking the recommended amount of fluids, but am peeing so much, especially at night, and almost completely clear, almost odorless urine, that it feels silly to drink more than i already am!

btw, i'm drinking water, pregnancy teas, occasional decaf coffee and/or juice, and milk. it just seems like if i'm peeing the way/color/odor i am, i'm certainly not in danger of not getting enough for a healthy pregnancy.

opinions welcome!

me+him for 15 yrs, welcomed our little one march 25th, 2010.

#13 of 274 Old 10-12-2009, 06:38 AM

14w4days today.In 2 weeks exactly I go to OB and hopefully baby cooperates and we get to find out gender.
I have been so sick for a few days now,my 4 girls had the swine flu so I was up and down all night checking on them,cleaning up throw up and cuddling them when they really felt awful and you all know its so hard to do all that when your feeling like dealth yourself lol.

I hope this cough goes away asap cuz it is killing my chest and ribs.Ok better hit the hay it is not 2:39am and I have to get up at 7 to get the girls ready for school.They have been out since tuesday

Twilight luvin Crunchy Mom to 2 Boys,4 Girls + 2 angels
4/8/10 but will be here 3/2010
#14 of 274 Old 10-12-2009, 10:11 AM

add me to the list of being in awe of those mamas scheduling anatomy scans already! I have to go to another hospital for mine about 1 hr away where they have the equipment to do a detailed heart scan because of family history. So I am a bit more anxious than excited.

Thanks ginger, dena, justmama - I think you are right! I am working on the logistics now. Nov is a busy time of year for DH despite his flexibility, and of course vacation time is precious...

arebellalysette hope you are all feeling better soon

DH was getting cranky last night - and he is normally a patient wonderful man, I knew he was tired and stressed, so I sent him to bed with DS. :P He said he had a lot to do for work, so I told him I'd get out of his hair. I called my mom and was going to go over to her house, but then I mentioned food shopping, and my mom said she had to go in town too to food shop, and so she is going to stop by and take me and DS with her. (town & the grocery store is about 35 min from her house and about 20 min from mine). I bet we will probably stay in town for lunch too.

Hope you guys are enjoying your holiday weekends.

~ Professor Mama to Gabito (July '07) & Danita (April '10) ~
A PhD = + +
#15 of 274 Old 10-12-2009, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaterPrimaePuellae View Post
I have joked with Dh many times that I'm going to drag myself to one of them hugely pregnant and offer to stage a "Colonial Times" birth ... or at least offer the spectacle of a nursing newborn and an adorable toddler in colonial garb. That would be a true dream come true.

Well, the shift does make it easy to nurse, just untie it and out comes the boob
#16 of 274 Old 10-12-2009, 10:36 AM

No holiday weekend here, I am at work!

I feel so much better, emotionally and physically, than last week! We did not get the house, but thumper is healthy, and that is the big thing! Both DH and I went through shockwaves of "Hey, it's all OK", and "wow, a boy!" throughout the weekend. MIL has already been shopping, and the new kiddo has 3 pairs of shoes and several outfits.

This was also a banner weekend for eating. I woke up on Sat morning, and DD asked for oatmeal (usual major food aversion). It sounded good! So, I made oatmeal, and ate it!. Then went and had Indian food for dinner, delicious! Sun morning, woke up and made waffles. Also scrubbed the bathroom, did laundry, cleaned and vacuumed, and otherwise straightened up the disaster area that has been our house.

Looking forward to a boring, normal week!

Erin, WOHM yogi mommy to DD (2005):, and DS (2010)

#17 of 274 Old 10-12-2009, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace+Hope View Post
cherrybomb, that looks cool. does everyone who attends participate fully, or are some people just observing?
There are vendors selling foods and all sorts of things (ceramics, woodworking stuff, blacksmithing, whitesmithing, etc), then re-enactors like us who dress up and camp out all weekend (and since we're military, we do mock battles, too), and it's all open to the public (for a fee ) So the public comes in and eats and buys stuff and there are all sorts of programs and things, too. This year they had an area with a recreated Wea (native people in this area) village, they always have all sorts of educational stuff. It's run by the county historical society and so proceeds from the gate fees go to fund them.
#18 of 274 Old 10-12-2009, 11:44 AM

Jealous of all the reenactment stuff! We can't afford to go to the PA Ren Faire this year - it's a fantastic faire (oooh, alliteration), but a bit pricey for us at this point.

We had a 2 day yom tov (holiday) so I was out of commission all weekend. We're moving into the new house on Friday, and I have ONE box packed. I need to just start throwing books and stuff into the car and go.

DS and I were sick this weekend - weird sick. Just a fever and nausea. No cold or flu symptoms or anything. Seems to have gone away, so that's good.

Sara caffix.gif, Keith 2whistle.gif, Toby 6/08superhero.gif, Nomi 4/10blahblah.gif, Mona 1/12 hammer.gif

Mama of three, lover, student rabbi, spoonie, friend, musician, narcoleptic, space muffin, pretty much a dragon. Crunchy like matzoh.

#19 of 274 Old 10-12-2009, 12:00 PM

I am just excited to go to the dr tomorrow and hear the heartbeat. That is, if the office didn't mess up my appt. I canceled an appt that was scheduled for last Wed, but kept the appt scheduled for tomorrow (Tuesday). They called last Tuesday to remind me of my appt on Wednesday (that I'd already canceled). I got to thinking about it and I am concerned they canceled the wrong appt. There will be one angry, hormonal pregnant woman in the office tomorrow if they did that. LOL

I have not yet decided if I want to do another homebirth or a hospital birth. My doula came to my house on Friday and we talked about it a bit. She admitted that my birth in Dec traumatized her a bit, but she also said that once the baby was out, that it explained why I was in so much pain (posterior baby). I'm still not sure what to do, but I have a little bit of time. I am gathering contact info for other midwives in the area. I am not opposed to using the same one, but I just want to know more of my options.

I recently changed my username, but I still say "Hello" to all those who know me in real life! Hi P, S, T and K!
#20 of 274 Old 10-12-2009, 12:10 PM

Oh, the re-enactment and Renaissance festival sound like so much fun!! I've always wanted to be one of the actors at those things. We have a civil war re-enactment here that happens once a year (I think) in Perryville. It's a famous battle site. Every year I swear I will go to it, and then I miss it and swear I will make it next year.

We also have Fort Boonesborough near here, which is a historical fort with actors and many interesting historical displays set up. It's open year round. They are having a big celebration of something (missed exactly what) this weekend. I think it's the birthday of Daniel Boone? I would love to go, but I still feel so sick and miserable. I can't stop gagging and I'm exhausted. 13 weeks today...hopefully I'll feel better oh...any second now!

I'm desperately hoping to feel better before October is over because we have to take DD to the orchard to pick out a pumpkin and pick apples! We had so much fun last year. And...I need a fried apple pie. NEED.

I can't believe how many of you are so close to your anatomy scans! I'm jealous, and excited for everyone. I'm hopefully going to schedule my scan for 19 weeks, just before Thanksgiving. I'm going to see if I can get it scheduled when I go to my next appointment on the 30th. Then I'll have a date to count down towards. I still can't believe this is actually happening.

Momma to Sweet Rosie 7/06, Lost Baby J 1/09 at 12 weeks pregnant, Spitfire Ada born 4/21/10, and Baby Boy due July/August 2013!
Aspiring urban homesteader, photographer, homeschooling momma! Blog link in my profile. 

#21 of 274 Old 10-12-2009, 12:12 PM

By the way, forgot to add in my post...

arebellalysette I hope you are all feeling much much better soon! Being pregnant and sick is so miserable, on top of taking care of sick kids.

Carita, I would choose the best of both worlds also! Either that or I would invite no one and relax all alone in silence. I don't think I've been all alone for more than a few hours in...years.

Momma to Sweet Rosie 7/06, Lost Baby J 1/09 at 12 weeks pregnant, Spitfire Ada born 4/21/10, and Baby Boy due July/August 2013!
Aspiring urban homesteader, photographer, homeschooling momma! Blog link in my profile. 

#22 of 274 Old 10-12-2009, 01:00 PM

Oh, I swear I'm going to kill my toddler. Not seriously, of course, but can't a person do a single thing without getting SCREAMED at???? He's been like this all weekend, and I cannot stand another second. I'm getting less and less attached every second.

*rips out hair*

Sara caffix.gif, Keith 2whistle.gif, Toby 6/08superhero.gif, Nomi 4/10blahblah.gif, Mona 1/12 hammer.gif

Mama of three, lover, student rabbi, spoonie, friend, musician, narcoleptic, space muffin, pretty much a dragon. Crunchy like matzoh.

#23 of 274 Old 10-12-2009, 01:47 PM

Sara. Hang in there! DS has been getting more and more irritable with me lately too-we've had a long few weeks.

My spotting finally stopped-after 2 weeks of spotting here and there. I want to move up my next appointment, but at the same time I don't want to because I'm afraid we won't hear a heartbeat and then I'll have to wait another 2 weeks for our US. We heard a heartbeat 2 weeks ago, right after the spotting first started. I'm feeling like I haven't connected to this pregnancy or baby because I keep feeling like something is wrong.

But in happier news, DH has been awesome lately! He's helping out around the house even more than normal and making sure I can get a nap on most days. He even has refrained from cooking/eating things that make me queasy and has been doing diaper laundry for me so I don't gag.

Anyone know what to do with 60+ pounds of peppers? We had to pick most of the peppers this weekend since the weather has grown so cold and I have no idea what to do with this many peppers. Especially since I can't stand eating peppers right now. We've already made jalapeno jelly, frozen jalapeno poppers, frozen chilles rellenos, dehydrated peppers, and given away a million peppers. This is what comes from my dad deciding it was a great idea to plant 60 pepper plants along with the already enormous garden we already had.

Jessica-Wife to Tim and SAHM to DS (6/07) and : due 4/10
#24 of 274 Old 10-12-2009, 02:27 PM

my ds was a complete SNOT yesterday. not sure why, not sure what triggered it...we'll see if today is any better. however he got bumped down to a 3 yr old yesterday and i told him that he can't be 5 if he can't act 5.

15w2d my first appt at the birth center on wed and they'll i guess tell me what U/S places to call for an appt. thankfully this time around it's covered by INSURANCE and i don't have to pay for it. i hope it's not full up and i have to wait until i'm like 22 weeks to get it done. i had a weird dream a few nights ago. some weird very advanced u/s that told me the baby was a boy and everything was just horrible looking and skewed badly in my mind. i do NOT want a boy, i'm scared to have a boy and i know that's where the frightful images came from but it was just a scary dream cause i could see plainer than day that it was a boy and i was in total and complete shock and unhappy.

kicks and flutters are still less than they were but i think it's cause i'm not relaxed when the baby is moving. my uterus is SO tight right now and i had my first RL pain yesterday on both sides...thankfully not at the same time. everything is a sore this morning and i want to sit with a heating pad and the tv for a while!
#25 of 274 Old 10-12-2009, 02:33 PM

I'll be 16 weeks on Thursday...still pretty nauseated in the evening. ugh. I dreamed the baby was a girl, and her name was Pearl. I'm not sure I like it even! LOL Who knows. I've never dreamed of a baby with a specific gender before, let alone a name! No idea if it's meaning anything or no. Never in any of my 4 previous pg's did I have such clear dreams.
I'm feeling movement most every day now, which is cool.

~Suzanne
#26 of 274 Old 10-12-2009, 02:38 PM

Salsa? That's what I would do with a million peppers. Make salsa and give it away for holiday presents.

Good to know I'm not the only one with a regressing child. We got out of the house, and I caught a Columbus Day sale at JoAnns so I feel a bit better.

#27 of 274 Old 10-12-2009, 03:20 PM

13wks 5days. My anatomy scan is scheduled for 18wks, Nov. 12.

Yesterday was a long, tiring day, making Thanksgiving dinner and taking the girls clothes shopping. I've been feeling great, but for some reason I felt queasy and had a bad headache yesterday.

Our rainbow baby, Anna Beatrice was born April 11/2010 after 4 m/c. She joins 4 brothers and sisters.
#28 of 274 Old 10-12-2009, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenfl View Post
Almost 16 weeks, I think? Wow. Can't believe I'm losing count.

I'm feeling movement pretty frequently -- at least once a day, when I'm laying down in the evening, and in the last day or two, other times during the day. Even when I'm not sitting and concentrating on it! Still taking the occasional Zofran and dealing with fall-out aversions (foods that made me sick before). But, in general, I'm doing well nausea- and energy-wise. I'm finally feeling like it's the second trimester!

Now, I just have to decide whether to stick with my midwife or move to another one....

And, wow, my anatomy scan is in just a few weeks!!!!

Wow Jen, that's so cool you are feeling movement!! I can't wait for that. Maybe in 3 weeks? When will you decide about your midwife? I was sort of in that same predicament only because of distance (my midwife moved further away to anothe practice). But this last appt, I new I had to stay.

Tomorrow I am 13 weeks, and the food aversions are still with me. I can eat chicken though and green beans. Also almonds and peaches. Oh and don't forget the icecream

Kristin, Lactivist and co-sleeping SAHM. My daughter is 6 yrs old, and my son is 22 mos old. Would love baby #3 shy.gif

selectivevax.gif  nocirc.gif lactivist.gif dust.gif

#29 of 274 Old 10-12-2009, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbamummy View Post
I'll be 12 weeks tomorrow and still feeling pretty awful. Trying to force myself to do stuff for the sake of my toddler, but I really just wish I could lay in bed all day
I have my 1st scan this week (on Thurs) and im pretty nervous...and excited.
I can't believe how hard it is to be pregnant and have to take care of a toddler. I am in this same situation. My husband works a shift from 1pm-1am, so I am pretty much alone 5 days a week with my daughter. Never get a break and she is constantly asking me questions. I usually LOVE this about her, but because I am so sick and just feeling no energy these days, I have no patience. I feel so guilty most days. Anyway, I too have to force myself to go to the library, play playdoh, color, all that good stuff

Kristin, Lactivist and co-sleeping SAHM. My daughter is 6 yrs old, and my son is 22 mos old. Would love baby #3 shy.gif

selectivevax.gif  nocirc.gif lactivist.gif dust.gif

#30 of 274 Old 10-12-2009, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristin1924 View Post
I can't believe how hard it is to be pregnant and have to take care of a toddler. I am in this same situation. My husband works a shift from 1pm-1am, so I am pretty much alone 5 days a week with my daughter. Never get a break and she is constantly asking me questions. I usually LOVE this about her, but because I am so sick and just feeling no energy these days, I have no patience. I feel so guilty most days. Anyway, I too have to force myself to go to the library, play playdoh, color, all that good stuff
I know, my husband is military and works all kinds of silly shifts and NEVER finishes on time. I lay on the sofa looking at the clock from about lunch time on saying 'its ok, Daddy will be home soon'

Mummy to Samuel 02/08 and new baby Molly- 04/10

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page