You other half - Dreams? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-01-2010, 10:05 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
When I was pregnant with my DS, my DH had no pregnancy/labour/birth/baby type dreams. Perhaps its because he didn't really know what to expect!....

This time around though - he has had two dreams of me giving birth and having a baby girl! (I do think it is a girl hehe)... I find this amusing hehe and slightly (that hes having these kinds of dreams! hehe) .... Apparently in his dream last night, we were away visiting some local attracting when I went into labour and decided to give birth in a local gift shop due to the fact we were too far from home! lmao

So what about your other half and their dreams then? Any?

Mummy me : > Thats Ann! and my beautiful SONS Duncanand Hamish 19/09/05 & 22/04/10!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-01-2010, 01:42 PM

DH hasnt had any dreams-as far as he has mentioned. He never seems interested in my pregnancy He didnt with DS either, he will feel kicks if I 'make' him, but otherwise nope...He is awesome when the baby arrives, I couldnt have asked for better, but for some reason i think he feels detached from the whole pregnancy thing.

Mummy to Samuel 02/08 and new baby Molly- 04/10
Old 01-01-2010, 03:30 PM - Thread Starter

This is actually my DH as well. Which is why I am super surprised that he has had any dreams at all of the such! I am just taking it as a sign as I am getting 'girl' vibes to - hehe

Mummy me : > Thats Ann! and my beautiful SONS Duncanand Hamish 19/09/05 & 22/04/10!
Old 01-01-2010, 07:41 PM

Last week my DH woke up and told me he dreamed that I had the baby and it was a girl, but for some reason she was black. (We are white.) He said he wondered if maybe he wasn't the father, but then he didn't care because the baby was his to love regardless.

Really random dream! There's no reason he would worry that he isn't the father.

I wonder if it really had to do with us discussing adoption (one day in the far future.) He is always hesitant because he says he worries he won't love the baby/child as much as his biological children. Our neighbors have two little girls adopted from China and one biological daughter and he observes all the time how they love all three exactly the same.

Momma to Sweet Rosie 7/06, Lost Baby J 1/09 at 12 weeks pregnant, Spitfire Ada born 4/21/10, and Baby Boy due July/August 2013!
Aspiring urban homesteader, photographer, homeschooling momma! Blog link in my profile. 

User Tag List