You know you're well into third trimester when... - Page 4 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-15-2010, 03:12 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
When your belly is getting so big that it pushes down your jeans (but this has been going on for ages now) and also makes your underwear constantly ride halfway down your butt.

Married 6.10.06   Mommied 4.17.08 and 4.12.10

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-15-2010, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamoShades View Post
When your belly is getting so big that it pushes down your jeans (but this has been going on for ages now) and also makes your underwear constantly ride halfway down your butt.
I call this "sumo panties". DH and I laugh about how my panties look when I get undressed for bed. The sides are rolled down and they are halfway down my buttcrack.

Our rainbow baby, Anna Beatrice was born April 11/2010 after 4 m/c. She joins 4 brothers and sisters.
Old 02-15-2010, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aprilgurlie View Post
When you clog the toilet for the second time this week! Stupid constipation! lol I think my body is getting me ready for birth by having me practice with poo!!!! Sorry, way TMI!
I've done this a few times at work. Not from constipation, just from all the TP it takes to wipe and do a relatively decent job. Thank goodness there's a plunger in the washroom.

Our rainbow baby, Anna Beatrice was born April 11/2010 after 4 m/c. She joins 4 brothers and sisters.
Old 02-15-2010, 05:34 PM - Thread Starter

- When your bra seems to be getting smaller and smaller, yet your boobs are disappearing in relation to your HUGE tummy when you look in the mirror. (And you fantasize about how hot you'll look when baby's out and you're engorged, haha).

- You have to turn off the Olympics because you cry after every single performance/race because you think of how proud their moms are. (omg I'm tearing up right now). And especially after that evil Proctor and Gamble commercial with the little kids getting ready for the races, then at the end it says something like: "They'll always be kids... to their mothers." WAAHHHH, water works every time!

High-altitude mama sweatin' it out in the South. Mama to DS, Feb. 07, and DD, April 2010.
Old 02-15-2010, 05:41 PM

When you read this thread and DON'T laugh. Instead you just think, "yeah, that sounds about right."

Hippie sympathizer and mom to L, 4.8.10.
Pet-mom to Squirt with FLUTD & Maya the deaf wonder dog .
Old 02-15-2010, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justamama View Post
When you begin to curse like a sailor (maybe its just me, but its been a sign with both girls).

Your husband tries, but is still full of fail.
I am only 14 weeks and both of these are already true for me! I am rivalling DH with my mouth and he actually was a sailor until 7 months ago.

Crunchy Christian Wife and Mommy to awesome DH and DD1 (4/25/07) and DD2 (8/13/10)

User Tag List